a place for readings...

Discussion in 'Φ v.2 Who is a SOCIOPATH?' started by Nigella, Jan 16, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Rose

Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

? #1:
    How should we proceed to attract the members we seek?

2. I will start this thread with a Reading for InPHInet
    [​IMG]

Shuffling the cards, one flew out of the deck. It is my tradition to set the card aside and read it as an important "Heads up" for the Readee
    The Justice card, upright. A reckoning, the subject at hand will view this as a positive. A caution though, life is fluid, and must be defended continually.

First Position, subject at hand. Ace of Cups. Birth of a new Love. In this case most likely dedicated to the site alone and it's limitless possibilities. The feelings born of this site are good and loving ones.
    Second position, what crosses or interferes. Five of Swords. Another round of conflict, although now there is experience and wisdom behind the Sword. But the conflicts and internal mental effort will continue and are actually a positive way to stretch and strengthen.
    Third position. Distant past. A loss of protection and defense. Abandonment. Another reverse strength building exercise. You have learned to defend yourself.
    Position Four. An Upright Six of Pentacles. In influx of new resources. (This is usually money or property, something of value). It is not enough to complete all the goals, but is more than enough to self generate as needed.
    Position Five, hopes and dreams, Nine of Wands, upright. An optimistic card with plenty of work accomplished. Almost finished. Rapid growth.
    Position Six, Immediate Goals. Queen of Wands, inverted, Looking for help, Tired of the solitary burden. An intent to share the authority.
    Position Seven. Self perception, The World. A good identity. The world can provide all of the good things needed. This card represents pure intentions of the site, as well as a plethora of talent (Ahead).
    Position Eight, the Environment. Seven of Wands. You're in the thick of it now. The theoretical learning is finished and now is time for practical application. An upright position, so things should proceed with little drama.
    Position Nine. Hopes and fears. Five of Wands inverted. A fear of slipping back, having to relearn or redo. This is only a fear and not reality based.
    Position Nine. The outcome Nine of Swords upright. There is an ongoing mental exertion, and regular external conflict. The Swords are upright and this points to a positive ability to stay with the course and original intentions.
    Three questions please?

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
  3. [​IMG]
    Touch the deck and I will read you if you ask! I only will read one person a day, most likely in the morning. I can read you as often as once a month. But I will also answer a question for you with a three card spread.
    Play along!!;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015