This Election, Human Change and Evolution and the Future.

Discussion in 'ΦThreads' started by david, Jul 18, 2016.

1. david

david Member

There has never been anything novel, in the past, about a particular candidate making an appearance in the election. Most of my childhood was spent watching men perceived as decent, entering the election, until decision time came and everyone got to hold their nose, and vote for the less evil individual. When we talk about the ruling elite, whatever we perceive them to be, the primary information sought, after wanting secret knowledge, is to know how powerful this elite class is, and how much control can they bring to bare upon us.

Part of what I have sought to do in my research is to corroborate details which give a glimpse into the questions raised above. Yet, there often seem to be forces at work that shape things, much as an invisible hand. These forces almost seem to act as a process oriented, knowledge based system, giving people what they are ready for. Of course this is a judgement... One cannot confirm, or deny the intangible, but we can look at results and analyze their impact upon us.

This election is a watershed. From looking at various accounts, hearing different individuals subject to powerful groups in the government, etc...it would appear that no one anticipated the impact the internet would have on the world. Predictive models, and other such systematic analysis perhaps cannot be faulted for not knowing that people would learn so fast, to measure the strength of egalitarian action via the net. Today as I write this there are artists making a fortune giving concerts with no promoter what-so-ever....rather social media gives the information to the fans and Utube and other efforts market the work of the performer. Capital sharing sites like GoFundMe allow for people to market ideas with no need to appeal to the venture capitalist funders. These sites have made a tremendous impact on our potential to share resources outside the range of the ruling elite.

This election is the the other unanticipated event. This election goes right along with the new internet paradigm... both systems have developed as a real force for change in the world. In this election there is only one candidate representing the old guard. Donald Trump, whatever one may think of him, is a protest candidate. He is not old money, in fact much has been made of the fact that he does not even have that much money. His actions singularly have changed the REpublican party, even pushing it to the center in many respects. Trump's rise has never happened before, whether one thinks this is by design, or haphanstanz. meanwhile Bernie Sanders...who is yet to technically concede the race, BTW, has shown a remarkable rise on the democratic side of the aisle.

I don't want to go into a lot of detail about the candidates here my point is as follows: Is human thought and evolution following a natural inclination, a natural growth curve where change is an inevitability? Is our intellectual and social history predestined in some fashion, in some manner where even the controllers, cannot control the natural movement of thought and progress? This idea related to the dialectic of change is not new...yet it has long ago been cast aside as a quaint avuncular way of looking at progress and the world. Yet, in our darkest hours has come, two developments that seem to be under no control what so ever: The rise of the internet as a source of egalitarian funding and social networking and, a new type of presidential candidate representing a new party line in both major parties. If someone had told you that the liberal constituency would wind up censoring people through a mechanism of speech semantics (politically correctness) and that the conservative party would be fighting for the rights of women in Saudi Arabia while the major democratic candidate contributed money to these oppressors...what would you have said?

It will be very interesting to see what happens this election. It also will be interesting to see what happens if people wake up, despite the elites social programming. people might notice that Common Core is Nonsense and that the media has become a stage producer for many controlled opposition, and other propoganda events to push an agenda. Brix was a major event that would appear unanticipated. Parts of Britain woke up! Knowledge may alas be too strong to contain... I certaily hope so!

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
  2. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

I agree with this, David. I am watching the first night of the Republican convention as I type. Watched the earlier attempted Stop Trump coup failure, too, lol.

The energy so far does not seem the stodgy inbred boring event Republicans usually offer. Probably a blessing all three cry baby Bushes [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] are not in attendance. :) I am looking forward to hearing the glamorous Melania speak about her husband tonight. Republican political wives are normally so robotic and revolting I would rather watch paint dry,

3. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Melania was fabulous!
    In my opinion this woman has a heart.

4. david

david Member

yeah this whole angle makes for a much more exciting event actually!

5. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Trump Jr. & family pledge NY delegates to win Nomination

6. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Personally, I think today's Clinton camp"sliming" of Melania Trump simply because she spoke similar words to those included in Obama's wife's 2008 speech is revolting. I seriously doubt Michelle copywrited all common motivations and ideals potential first ladies might experience, those the dems have attempted to criminalize Melania with? That is ridiculous. Melania did want or ask to be a political wife. She stated, she hoped he would not run, but felt he would win if he did. She is not a political speaker and obviously did not have the help she needed to avoid this "sliming" by Hillary's camp. Melania did say in her speech something to the effect that, political campaigns will certainly be difficult and there will be good times and bad in the duration, but the family will endure and win. I have empathy for what she must be feeling after preparing for weeks to deliver that eloquent speech with great poise and being so viciously slimed by the purportedly angelic empathic Clinton camp.

7. david

david Member

Lol. I know if I had a dime for every time they mentioned accountability in Baltimore? I would be a very rich sociopath! These are indeed common truisms, however there is a rumor that a speech writer may have set her up. Its really not a big deal, its not plagerism... All of these speeches are written.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Donald Jr. Speaks about his father at RNC
    (I stated earlier I felt he would be his best VP candidate)

9. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Wow! Trump's other Son Eric made a Great Speech!
    And, he had to follow the hollow dampening energy of that complete creep Texas Senator Ted Cruz....
    Pardon me for my crudeness, but Cruz was invited to the party and took a dump in the punch bowl.
    What an egomaniac Idiot Cruz is.

10. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

David, am I derailing the intent of your thread with my posts here?
    Just let me know if I am and I will be happy to move them elsewhere.

I had a good laugh just now listening to RNC coverage.
    Security rushed Cruz's wife out of the building last night when the crowd began booing his speech and yelling "GOLDMAN SACHS!!!" at her. smmile2