Featured Clinton Cash, The Clinton Criminal Cabal, & the Undoing of a Crime Family

Discussion in 'Φ Qanon & Politics' started by tag, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

This story. Well, I have spoken of it before...

This video keeps turning to a bad link hmmmm
    I have replaced it.​

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. tag

tag π

3. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Click for full article
    upload_2018-11-30_11-28-16.png
    Excerpt:

FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.

The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.

The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tag

tag π

Yep ... Mueller's conflict of interest.
    Also, curious as to why the FBI ignored the "Whistleblower" status of Dennis Nathan Cain.

There's been so much happening today, especially the earthquake in Alaska. But this little bit of information really stood out to me.

It's too late, he has already handed over the documents.

I wonder if Huber/Horowitz is going after Mueller, now?

• listening listening x 1
  6. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

This is interesting:

• agree agree x 1
  7. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Hooray a Public Hearing Tomorrow!!!

upload_2018-12-12_13-53-25.png

• Applause Applause x 1
  8. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator