Clinton Cash, The Clinton Criminal Cabal, & the Undoing of a Crime Family

Discussion in 'Φ v.3 The GREAT AWAKENING' started by tag, Aug 1, 2018.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. tag

tag π

This video is a director's version. The actual documentary begins @14:56.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  2. tag

tag π

I wonder why they do that?
    It only undermines their credibility even more.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rose

Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

Click for Judicial Watch Press Room:
    upload_2019-5-1_19-7-12.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rose

Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

5. tag

tag π

Yep ... Mueller's conflict of interest.
    Also, curious as to why the FBI ignored the "Whistleblower" status of Dennis Nathan Cain.

There's been so much happening today, especially the earthquake in Alaska. But this little bit of information really stood out to me.

It's too late, he has already handed over the documents.

I wonder if Huber/Horowitz is going after Mueller, now?

• listening listening x 1
  6. tag

tag π

Thanks for sharing this information and your super helpful comments, Rose.
    This appears to be a parallel case to the Huber cases. Civil vs Federal courts.
    Byrne has been a brave man through out all of this. He was always trying to do the right thing.
    I suspect many more like him will be coming out in the upcoming year, or so.

The connection to the Republic of China is HUGE!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. tag

tag π

If you listen to the corporate owned media outlets, (ie MSMBC, CNN, ectera...) you would think that the recent Cohen charges mean that "Trump is a criminal and he's going down". (LOL)

However, if you know the facts in all the various court cases, most of which are not even being covered by the Fake Stream Media, then you will recognize how the recent actions against Cohen do not bode well for the Clintons.

Think of the precedent the Cohen case is setting.
    Think of what the Clinton's did....

It's the same with what is happening with Manafort's case setting a precedent for the Podesta case and other K-Street Lobbyists.

Nothing happens in a vacuum. It's helpful to look around at what the Mockingbird Media is not pointing toward. Look in the exact opposite direction and what do you see? What they don't want you to see.

And remember, they don't want you to see it because they are all in CYA, (Cover Your Ass) mode. Because the media has been complicit in high crimes and treason. And they know it!!!!

Case in point, read this recent Hill article, and see if you can read between the lines...

Cohen's plea deal is prosecutor's attempt to set up Trump

Remember, Manafort's history goes all the way back to the 80's. He was a DNC/Clinton plant into Trump campaign.

Side Note: There have been some serious questions raised about who is actually paying Micheal Avenatti. There seems to be some ties with a Saudi prince, who had been interested in ensuring that Hillary Clinton win the election. And btw, Cohen taped many conversations with Avenatti/Daniels, too.

Why doesn't the big media cover this point? And media pundits wonder why the American People don't trust them?

The above article does not include the fact that the Obama State department, DOJ, FBI and CIA used tax-payer funds to pay for the falsified Steele/Fusion GPS "dossier", and broke FISA court rules and countless other high crimes and treason laws.

You may ask why would all these agencies and media engage in this activity? It's not to get Trump, per se. It's to try to cover up their crimes. They only "hate" Trump, in so much that he is bringing their criminal activity to light. (See #9)

The bought and paid for press are making the same mistakes as the State Department and Intel Agencies criminals made; they are telegraphing what they fear by what they say will happen to Trump.

This is why they have been 180 degrees wrong all throughout this saga.

Sadly, the few Americans still getting the bulk of their news from the corporate media agencies are woefully uniformed about what is actually happening. And will suffer cognitive dissonance as the truth comes out more and more.

(This is what Q is for, to help with that cognitive dissonance of the media delusional narrative and the real world facts.)

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. tag

tag π

I had meant to ask you more about this. What does this mean to you?
    I'm not familiar with court proceedings and the meanings of various court actions.

9. tag

tag π

Another person who has been deep diving into the Clinton Foundation, as well as other
    suspect and complex multinationals (including A.I.G., General Motors, Caterpillar)
    is Charles Ortel.
    Below is a screen shot of his site, which houses an enormous amount of information relating to his on-going investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Charles calls Bill and Hillary Clinton the Bonny and Clyde of Charity Fraud.
    Charles Ortel, site, screenshot.png
    Charles Ortel - Notes on the continuing crisis

BUTCH CLINTON and some dunce kids.pdf
    He can also be found on Jason Goodman's Crowdsource the Truth YouTube Channel
    Sunday with Charles
    (Note added: The early mention of a potential AI used in censoring people reminds me of the Q Post mention of F9 algorithm. Essentially, machine learning.... which is a different and equally important issue to keep in mind/awareness.)

10. tag

tag π

I watched this as it happened. It was great fun to watch. And enlightening.
    Everyone laughed at the joke of how much Hillary Clinton charges for speeches.
    Trump has no difficulty pushing people to the edge of discomfort. That was interesting to watch, too.

Prior to his election, I never thought much about Trump.
    When he was elected, I thought to myself, let's see if he makes it to the inauguration.
    Many people thought he would be assassinated before the inauguration.
    Once he was inaugurated I started diving more into who is was, how he thinks, what he's about.
    Many of the people close to him think he is high energy, has spot-on instincts, and an enormous amount of good luck. His IQ is stated to be about 157.

He could be highly intuitive. It's hard to tell, because he also has tremendous "intelligence" information at his disposal. It makes him seem almost prescient.

He's been gradually earning my respect since he was elected.

He's an action oriented dude. :)

11. tag

tag π

The idea for this thread started when we were talking about the number of investigations going on right now.
    Especially about the ones that are not being covered in the media.
    I wondered about how to follow all of this?
    How to organize my thinking with so much happening?
    In the Trump Campaign video, Trumps says:
    The Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative are entangled in the global control system in a way that they have become the red thread, that when pulled on touches all other threads in the web of deception.

I'll probably start threads for each of the investigations mentioned. (And more as they come up, if there is more.)
    That said, it makes sense to start with this one, because it's become "central".

Note Added: Rose has already started a couple of threads on the FISA Abuse investigations:
    Spygate ~ FISA Abuse Investigation
    Biased FBI and DOJ Officials Broke The Law & Tried To Decide The Election

• brilliant brilliant x 1
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  12. tag

tag π

Before I go deeper into the Clinton Cash Crimes I want to circle back the the Q plan video above.
    This video was produced by an Anon, however Q has posted about The Plan 44 times as of today.
    You can see these 44 posts here.
    If you click the arrow on the right side of the qanon.pub site it will reorder the posts in chronological order.
    In 2 of these posts, Q linked a video, related to the plan. (#1251 and #1332)

This is the plan that Q references when he is talking about The Plan.

Q has shared this link at least 7 times. I remember people sharing this video a lot in November 2016.

(The search for the video code, G2qIXXafxCQ, turns up 9 posts. Two posts, #639 and #1317, do not have the video link? I wonder if they are embedded in the images of those two posts in some way?
    In posts #1714 Q asks, "How do you hide a message in clear sight?" In post #1715 Q shares a link to a page about an app (Pixelnkot) that embeds messages in images that can be read by someone with the password. Maybe that's the case with posts #639 and #1317? I haven't verified this idea, yet.

Remember, in his videos, Praying Medic suggested that people focus on what Q repeatedly shares. This Trump Campaign video has been shared a lot. After the 3rd time shared I decided there was something that must be important or very relevant in this video, so I did a transcript of it. I've highlighted some key phrases in this transcript.​
    Current events do not happen in a vacuum. This is the historical context and back drop that led the American People to vote for President Trump.
    When people say, "We are Q." They are taking ownership of the plan as laid out in the video Q has repeatedly shared.
    Public awareness forces hand. ~ Q

• Like Like x 1
  13. tag

tag π

• Like Like x 1
  14. tag

tag π

Hillary, The Movie came out just before the 2008 election where Hillary Clinton lost the Democrat primaries to Obama.

A Crises of Character, while written in 2016 by the Secret Service agent, Gary Byrne, detailed his experiences with Hillary and Bill Clinton during the time he served in the Clinton Presidency, in the late 90's.
    Arkancide, is a website that chronicles the full history of the Clintons. It's a huge resource of information.

(Note: I'll update this post as I come across various resources I've saved or noted.)

• Like Like x 1
  15. tag

tag π

After Trump was elected, so many people kept saying, "It doesn't matter what Clinton did." They didn't want to hear anything about her.

But, it's important to understand the Clinton Criminal Cabal in order to understand how and why many people voted for Trump. It's also important to understand the historical context of Hillary Clinton's criminality to understand the whole "Russian Collusion" media narrative and the Robert Mueller Special Council fiasco.

Without this background information one lacks the context of today's current events.

The Clinton Cash documentary covers the actions of the Clintons during the time that Hillary was Secretary of State. However, their criminal history goes all the way to the 80's, when they were living in Arkansas.

The fact that the elite controlled media dismisses these facts as conspiracy means that for some reason they feel a need to cover up the Clinton crimes. Someone at some level within these media outlets are either bribed, blackmailed or willing participants.

As far as I can tell, the Mockingbird Media, is complicit with these crimes.

There is a lot to unpack here. Most people are interested only in the most recent of current events.

In my next post, I'll share a bit more information about the earlier Clinton criminal and character crises background.

Again, for context.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  16. tag

tag π

Remember the awesome inspiring video shared earlier about Q: The Plan To Save The World. It started off laying out the premise of the criminal syndicates corrupting our government today.
    While watching it I thought of when someone said that Clinton Cash was true. And that there is an ongoing investigation into their foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative.

Bill Clinton has talked about how he came up with the idea for the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI). He attended a Davos meeting and looking around at what he saw, he decided, I can do this, too. And started CGI.

This got me to thinking... (LOL) (Always a dangerous thing, ... thinking.)

By studying how corruption works in the Clinton Foundation and CGI, we can gain a better understanding of how it happens, globally, with many other Foundations, too.
    If we want to prevent corruption in the future we have to learn how to recognize it first.
    Forensic Accounting may not be sexy, but, it's what will help us understand what is hidden in plain sight.

This video is a director's version. The actual documentary begins @14:56.
    Taking the internet by storm, based on Peter Schweizer’s bestselling book!!! (forensic accountants)

Hillary Clinton went from being “dead broke” after leaving the White House to amassing a net worth of over $150M, with over $2B in donations to their foundation.

Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton Rich. New York Times bestselling book by Peter Schweizer, in which he investigates donations made to the Clinton Foundation by foreign entities, paid speeches made by Bill and Hillary Clinton, and the Clintons' personal enrichment since leaving the White House in 2001.

Mr. Schweizer claims: foreign governments and organizations that donated to the Clinton Foundation, and to the Clintons themselves in speaking fees, received favors in exchange from the State Department, headed by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Ed Pilkington, The Guardian, wrote that "Even in the hyper-partisan world of American political publishing, the storm generated by the latest book about the Clintons has been impressive."

James Freeman, The Wall Street Journal "Almost every page of the fascinating Clinton Cash...will be excruciating reading for partisans on both sides of the aisle" and that "The fact that even liberal media outlets are taking the book seriously suggests that a post-election payday is getting harder to achieve."

"This film was not made to make money. It was made to alert the public to the appalling — and dangerous — corruption of the Clintons....

Who could deny the malignant corruption of a couple that used their political power to make money by propping up the world’s worst dictators, cutting down the rain forests, selling off our nuclear resources to our enemies, and bartering off the assets of the poorest nations on earth while their people live in abject poverty?

Stopping the Clintons is not about being a good conservative or a good progressive. It’s about being a decent human being." Andrew Breitbart

Eleanor Clift,The Daily Beast: The Clintons have a standard template for pushing back, and they’re going to use it to make questions about their finances seem part of the vast right-wing conspiracy, but character assassination only goes so far.

• Poignant Poignant x 1
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018