Hello All

Discussion in 'Φ Qanon & Politics' started by david, Jul 8, 2016.

1. david

david Member

One amusing by product of exposing the mainstream media, is the reevaluation of many other media sources. The internet has created an egalitarian playing field regarding information. This can only be a benefit imo because the mainstream media is definitely working with a purpose and it ain't journalistic integrity! Huff Post, Slate...eveyone can pull up the latest Assange Wiki Leaks pages!

I also like the advent of the whistle blower on forums like Reddit. We may never know how credible some of these individuals are based on deconstructing them as individuals...so naturally we look carefully at their material! What a concept. lol. There have been some very interesting appearances in this respect. Hidden Hand a supposed Illuminati insider was a fascinating read to me.... That was years ago but recently the insider on REddit regarding Clinton (I put a source up here when I mentioned it in a thread) seemed credible to me, at least from a cursory glance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Chico, I am not attempting to convince you or anyone else here and I will not do so. I do not know how I can make that more clear. From the start, I explained my preference to remain oblique regarding this subject. That applies unless, or until, public information provides proof. I do not intend publicizing any private conversations that might be pertinent. I am completely unconcerned with how you and Gemma, or anyone else, regard Peter Joseph. Just leave it at that. Due to the fact that Gemma has voiced her intention to post a plan at InPHInet for a Global Awareness Program involving Joseph, I expressed personal concerns only as an explanation as to why I am, at this time, uninterested in her project. I have my own methods of operation. If, and when, my personal questions are answered to my satisfaction (you probably do not even fully know what those questions are), I may feel differently. I have learned to be very cautious with trust or decisions on where to devote precious time, because from my experience situations in a certain arena are most often not what they seem on the surface. I believe I am witnessing a pattern here. All I expected of you was to accept my position with a degree of respect (or even empathy?) without berating it and accusing me of being a "witch hunter", which is not and was never the case. When I told you it was not the case, you continued on insisting it was in what appeared to be a berating manner to me. That is not something someone with any respect for another individual does. I would suggest you might just accept my concern as a possibility, keep it in mind as you proceed, and remain alert. I see other red flags as well.

3. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

This topic is not a public debate. It is not an assignment in a course you profess. From the beginning, I stated "research" would take time and was not a priority to me. Sometimes your responses make me feel as if I am tardy handing in a report. hammer1

4. david

david Member

Rose

Sociopaths have no boundaries when it comes to things like Private/Public. All the more reason why they seem to love positions of authority, like administrator, etc. Chic has many tendencies that Mcarthy had actually. There are still some who claim Mcarthy was on to something, and lets assume he was...assume... he still went about it in a manner that showed a need to show his power first and foremost.

With a sociopath forget the distinction of whether he/she can understand and emphasize with a need you might have to be respectfully understood....something along the lines of "Rose I disagree about my bromantic partner Peter Joseph but I can understand your point of view." Sociopaths, in fact would see this as giving up power...and they will inevitably resort to making the issue about them, how he/she has been slighted, or about a problem with how you see the situation, etc.

Lets see if Chic has it in him to simply say to you with NO CAVEATS "Rose we have a different opinion and thats ok, I respect your understanding we can move on." If Chic can do this it would suprise me. And if he does lets see if he follows through on it and does as he says.

5. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

This is exactly what I did, Rose. It is precisely why I queried you for more information. This is what I always do when presented with new and interesting information -- I research it.

OK, so now I know not to ask you about these other red flags. I now know this subject is truly an emotionally charged one for you and should not be explored. This is contrary to my natural inquisitiveness, but I can certainly respect your desire for emotional tranquillity. However, from my point of view, such a desire is misplaced in the forums. You will not find emotional tranquillity in the forums. Of course, that opinion of mine is biased by my experience -- I talk about sociopaths, and sociopaths use every trick in the book to stop me, especially emotionally charged attacks (witness David's posts). Your opinion is biased by your experience -- trying to be friends with everyone, including sociopaths like Stephen, Rhiannon, Shezbeth, Zook, Shadowself, IceCold, David, and many others. There your emotional tranquillity will be comfortably satisfied sometimes, but it is always under their control, not yours, and at their whim. Entrusting your emotional comfort into the hands of sociopaths is a dangerous mistake. It is better to suffer the discomfort non-sociopaths might cause you, knowing that they are not doing it to deceive and manipulate you, but more likely to help you grow and evolve.

6. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

What a blatant deceiver and manipulator you are, David! Sociopaths will suck-up to their victims with the very quote you describe. They don't see it as "giving up power", but of setting the victim at ease to gain his trust. And they don't make the issue about them, certainly not in the deception stage. That comes later, after you have won the victim's trust.

Oh, that's good, David. Another blatant deception and manipulation. Your sociopathy is so evident, you practically glow in the dark like a neon sign. You're making this easy.

7. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

You have missed the point again, Chico.
    The issue is I have no information I can provide publicly here at this time.
    As I recall, I clearly stated that?
    Not that I was too emotional to speak about it,
    You are attempting to paint me with that muddy "unbalanced emotional woman" brush again...
    Are you capable of stopping that?

8. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

This is not true either.
    I happen to be very choosy about my friends.
    Are you trying to be insulting or is it just something you can't help now?

9. david

david Member

Ok so...do it then: Make a statement to Rose to the effect where you are not blaming her for being emotionally charged, lacking judgement about something, etc. Just do it and shut me up chico. It shouldn't be that difficult. Watch: "Hey Chico I apologize for calling you doo doo it was immature and not in line with how I present my point of view, it was a cheap shot, I won't call you doo doo anymore." See? Try it ok? here just cut and paste "Rose I respect your feelings and opinions with no caveats, I understand your point of view has as much meaning as anyone else in a community of diverse points of view."

Dude youve like got most of the forum as being sociopaths...Chic if you keep this up sociopaths will be the normal and others will become the socially deviant! Jeez

10. david

david Member

So Rose....Now that I am not on your shit list I want to be the chief administrator...you know, the one who wears the big "ban hat?" Whatdayasay? Oh and if my first offcial act is to ban Chico is that ok? PS don't tell Chico or the others....they may think I am a sociopath! Shhhhhhhh! not to worry as long as I get my needs met Ill be veddy good freind!

• LOL LOL x 1