Hello All

Discussion in 'Φ Qanon & Politics' started by david, Jul 8, 2016.

1. david

david Member

Captain Video reporting for duty!!! Assignment received ready to report for duty....helmet please!

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

It should be your assignment, Rose, since you made the accusation, but I can see why you might need to enlist David's help (he's a skilled liar). While I have been patiently waiting, neither of you have produced any evidence to support your admittedly sketchy accusation.

Your "facts" are getting mighty suspect, Rose. I simply don't owe you any apology, no matter how hard David tries to force one out of me.

3. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

You requested the information from David, not me, Chico:
    snip.JPG

4. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

No worries, Chico. I don't care if you apologize, or not. I can forgive and forget.

5. david

david Member

Hi Rose

This cook book for my boy is taking a little longer, I have not forgotten you and Shadow regarding the Laurel Canyon situation.

6. david

david Member

Here comes Chico again! I knew he wouldn't quit on me lol. I figured he would have to hash this again because he was exposed so blatently, he can never let this go now lol. See heres the problem Chico. Some of us KNOW how sociopaths behave, and... while i would not say this lightly... you are a sociopath in so far as you exhibit the behavior. Unfortunately this means that to someone who knows what a sociopath is, your behavior can be pointed out.

Im far from the only person to have done this I would imagine, but its all there in that sociopath thread (ouch)... Frankly its pretty damning, but given how many people you have accused you deserve it. I can't say it gives me pleasure. I actually don't enjoy putting the cabash down, but you really needed that bro. You play way to loose and fast with a term that you don't understand. Its nice you use your imagination and all, but call it a "chicohater" or something, don't misuse a term that has a real meaning and implications.

Your right you don't owe any one an apology...but heres the thing that sociopaths don't get. The currency of social obligations which we all owe Chico... Even you! You owe others the right not to be fucked with. You owe others the right to pursue their self interest without having to answer to you and your ridiculous assertions. You owe people basic courtesy. And you cannot demand things of people either, who the fuck made you king?

I hope you grow and learn from this Chico. The ball is in your court bro... You will say I am twisting things, that I am a liar, and try to affirm I am socially maladaptive...but there is no proof of any of those things.

7. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

Sorry, I thought we were still talking about this accusation that you made. My mistake.

8. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Gemma.JPG