Featured Impeachment Hoax! ~ WITCH HUNT V.II

Discussion in 'Φ QANON & POLITICS' started by Rose, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Rose

Rose Φ

upload_2020-1-3_17-27-18.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rose

Rose Φ

upload_2020-1-5_19-33-36.png

upload_2020-1-5_19-34-2.png
    PIRRO: Congressman, thanks for staying with us. Now, I want to talk about — and I’d love to stay with Iran, but I don’t have that much time.

I want to talk to you about impeachment. So Pelosi impeaches the President, so to speak. I’m not quite sure if she did or didn’t because it’s still in the House, and it hasn’t been transferred to the Senate.

So they were in a rush these Democrats. We’re going to get it done by the end of the year. We’re going to get it done by Christmas. They get it done by Christmas, and they’re slow to give it over to the Senate. What is going on? Do you know?

MCCARTHY: Well, I think Nancy Pelosi thinks she has more power than she does. Once she names the managers, it will go to the Senate.

But an interesting thing happened just yesterday in the U.S. District Court of Appeals inside D.C. Pelosi’s House Attorney, Douglas Letter made the argument before a judge that they could offer another Article of Impeachment.

This is the only thing the Democrats’ agenda is to try to impeach this President. Al Green has said it. You’ve heard it from so many other Democrats. It is their only goal of what they’re continuing to try to do. Their case is so weak.

I think part of the Speaker’s problem is she doesn’t want to show it over to the Senate, because bipartisan they’ll vote against it.

(CROSSTALK)

continue reading...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rose

Rose Φ

• agree agree x 1
  7. Rose

Rose Φ

upload_2020-1-6_18-15-36.png
    Ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee Devin Nunes told The Sara Carter Show that Republicans have an active investigation into Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, who alerted lawmakers to the so-called whistleblower complaint that has led to President Donald Trump’s partisan impeachment in the House.

Nunes, R-CA, spoke to this reporter for Monday’s podcast. He revealed that transcripts of Atkinson’s secret testimony will expose that the Inspector General either lied or he needs to make corrections to his statements to lawmakers. The transcripts has been kept from the public by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-CA, because it is damaging to their “impeachment scam,” Nunes said.

The whistleblower, who has not been formally named by lawmakers, met with Schiff’s staff members prior to submitting their complaint to Atkinson. Schiff was chided by Republican lawmakers and many members of the media for falsely claiming that his committee had no contact with the whistleblower.

(Atkinson) is under active investigation. I’m not gonna go any farther than that because you know obviously he has a chance to come in and prove his innocence, but my guess is Schiff, Atkinson they don’t want that transcript out because it’s very damaging, Rep. Nunes

Continue reading

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rose

Rose Φ

upload_2020-1-6_20-1-33.png
    Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has the votes to quash Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer’s (N.Y.) demands to require additional witnesses testify at the start of President Trump’s impeachment trial.

Two key moderate senators, Susan Collins (R-Maine) and Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), on Monday evening backed McConnell’s position that the Senate should follow the precedent of the 1999 Clinton impeachment trial and defer until later in the process the question of calling additional witnesses.

Collins told reporters at Monday evening votes that the Senate should follow the 1999 precedent and consider the question of subpoenaing additional witnesses and documents only after House impeachment managers and Trump’s defense team present their opening arguments.

continue reading

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rose

Rose Φ

Graham Gives Pelosi Ultimatum
    Proposes Rule Change to Remove her from Process

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2020