Man's Stupidity ~ What Has Hate done for you lately?

Discussion in 'Φ v.2 Who is a SOCIOPATH?' started by Shadowself, Aug 20, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Shadowself

Shadowself Shadow Speaker

I've been doing a whole lot of reading lately. I've been seeing/reading some things that quite frankly shock me. I thought from my pie in the sky ideals we as human beings had overcome such thoughts. Shocking to the point of where and how do people still believe such things. I've noted that lots of this reading comes from sheer hate. Revenge being the result and again it simply shocks the hell out me. So I thought I'd share some views on such hate and stupidity. My personal views of such is also an age old disease of the mind that hopefully someday we as a species will over come ...but I'm not holding my breath.

Allegiance to an external belief structure, one may go in several directions. Often groups or individuals will become very rigid in their allegiance to an organization or structure to which they have committed. This type of conformity can be seen through various forms of fundamentalism -- religious, political, psychological systems, etc.

Being committed to a belief systems or organization, one may comfortable bending the rules where it fits their desires. It becomes easy to bend the rules because they are not really committed to the underlying values system. However, when a person is deeply committed to authentic moral or value principles, they are less willing to act in ways which contradict these principles. The principles are authentic.

Avoiding responsibility through the belief that one is powerless often renders such hate. There can be many factors which are seen to render a person powerless. A person can perceive themselves as a victim of their environment, of various supernatural or spiritual forces, their unconscious, or a victim of their biology/genes. Recognizing that all of these factors may influence a person, none of them render a person powerless or completely control them.

Freedom and Responsibility

To know freedom..one must understand bondage. Because how active will you be coming from complacency?....Sitting in front of your computer..looking for the next new best thread. This is not to say you are not trying to do your part...however

Have you lost your home due to the economy? Lost your job?

Do you have it in you to stand up and say "I have had enough of the tyranny"?

With Freedom comes responsibility;

Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility."
    -- Sigmund Freud

The worst predictions of those who say they "know" have nothing to do with Ultimate Reality.

Carl Jung on “Man’s Stupidity”

[​IMG]

Our striving focused on sagacity and intellectual superiority, and we hence developed all our cleverness.

But the extraordinary extent of stupidity inherent in all men was disregarded and denied.

If we accept the other in us, we also evoke the particular stupidity of our nature.

Stupidity is one of man's strange hobbyhorses.

There is something divine about it, and yet something of the megalomania of the world.

Which is why stupidity is really large.

It keeps away everything that could induce us to intelligence.

It leaves everything not understood which is not naturally supposed to demand understanding.

This particular stupidity occurs in thought and in life.

Somewhat deaf somewhat blind, it brings about necessary fate and keeps from us the virtuousness coupled with rationality.

It is what separates and isolates the mixed seeds of life, affording us thus with a clear view of good and evil, and of what is reasonable and what not.

But many people are logical in their lack of reason"

Page (P.487). ~Liber Novus, Page 316, Footnote 277.

~

Footnote; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

Megalomania is a psycho-pathological condition characterized by fantasies of power, relevance, omnipotence, and by inflated self-esteem. Historically it was used as a name for narcissistic personality disorder.

~

meg·a·lo·ma·ni·a
    ˌmeɡələˈmānēə/
    noun
    noun: megalomania

obsession with the exercise of power, especially in the domination of others.
    synonyms: delusions of grandeur, folie de grandeur, thirst/lust for power; self-importance, egotism, conceit, conceitedness
    "he's blinded by his own megalomania and quest for historic recognition at any cost"
    delusion about one's own power or importance (typically as a symptom of manic or paranoid disorder).

Translate megalomania to
    Use over time for: megalomania

Recently I noted a distinct kind of hate and I remembered reading something a man wrote and I'm going to nick from his pdf his take on hate....Or to be more precise.....

What has Hate done for you lately?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

By Rich Norman from Mind Magazine.

http://www.mindmagazine.net/

~

What has hate done for you lately?

Helping the world resolve it's problems is not going to be solved by hate. This is the state of affairs we see ourselves in over and over again...and following that hate to the pits of somebody's personal hell is not going solve a damned thing. Being blinded by the light of such hate is a followers dream of blind allegiance and conformity to bend the rule and call it truth based on pure hate. Something I find far more dangerous is using that hate as the guise of truth all the while claiming it will save us if we follow the directions of such hate.

~
    sav·ior
    ˈsāvyər/
    noun
    noun: saviour; plural noun: saviours; noun: savior; plural noun: saviors

a person who saves someone or something (especially a country or cause) from danger, and who is regarded with the veneration of a religious figure.

Savior or Saviour may refer to:

a person who helps people achieve salvation, or saves them from something

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvation

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016
  2. Shadowself

We have backups? Bwahahahaaaa

Hay There! I've had a busy weekend and opening the laptop was not on the list of things to do....but....

monkey.jpg

puzzled7

3. Rose

Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

uh huh.. I am keeper of server backups since the move. We do have them, but I should make a note to backup more regularly than I have been. The webhost does not automatically do so as often as I would like them to. Speaking of that: It comes to mind I've been putting off a Xenforo upgrade. Maybe ttomorrow.

4. we have back ups

5. Rose

I am thinking about these thoughts of your's now...
    He always said he told whoever it was who enlisted him (ohwell who named him Atticus?) that he didn't think he was the right person for the project. And, he never thought he was, nor did he really want to do it. Squashed projects. That was a constant theme. Here, too. But, near the end, I began to believe projects were squashed, because he had to own and control everything. I began to believe Rhiannon may have played more of a roll in controlling everything than he did. Any idea I had, she would throw a wrench into. Then, I would find later she had taken my ideas and used them herself, and in retrospect things she said always indicated she planning to scoop everything here over to her server. I also, sometimes thought he didn't really have a clue of the degree of her manipulation going on behind the scenes. Things were said, clues, this might be the case. She would always arrange for situations to make me look bad and appear that she was doing everything. So, one day, he was spouting off the state of affairs in an audio conversation, trying to play me, flattering her that "the server side" was really more important than the Xenforo side, and what a wonderful job she was doing. He said, he had no problem giving me access soon and asked her if she did. She said she didn't have an problem and eventually they would let me in. So, I finally realized, during that conversation, that he didn't realize that I always had the password and had been handling this site at their server the entire time, not Rhiannon. I have a recording of that conversation. The funny part was that she bragged about her important clients at her server. I was baffled, and after that conversation, realized she didn't know I could see there was not really anything there at that time. When I revealed Mark had given me the password as soon as the site had been moved, the shit hit the fan.

6. Rose

I didn't know that. Quite interesting... A/H/S once told me nothing would have happened, no one would have been there, if not for Ohwell.

He also indicated splitting Bill and Kerry had been a goal.

More on other topics you have mentioned later....

7. Shadowself

Well, as you know I wasn't privy to all the pre planning stage that went on. I hadn't even seen the video that made him so famous or in his case infamous prior to joining the site at Atticus1.

I think I explained this in that small interview you did. I was just interested in seeing what all this talk of an Egyptian artifact was about. In that process I ran into the idea of the Atticus site which was actually a pretty good idea. However it was badly mismanaged. I say this coming from a background of management skills that saw that misuse first hand. To be sure there were some talented people involved who were primed to do some work in areas the excelled but it seemed to me every time those ideas flourished ... they got squashed by you know who. Which eventually told me this whole thing was not as it seemed. It was always to be driven by him and what he deemed important. Example; Flue Shot project. Several of us, including medical staff involved went headlong into the dangers of it and I personally got the okay to interview someone who was interested and willing to participate in the project. When that happened....and I was getting together the film crew do the work...ie my son (who was more than on board) and several of his co-companion film crew....our friend Stephen all of a sudden decided we should do something of greater importance. Even though the vote decided it was a go! So you see....the vote was irrelevant in the scheme of things and deemed obsolete by our fearless leader.

If he offered me money for research I don't remember that. I do remember just before the demise of the site and his pulling out after totally fucking us he set up a skype for Ohwell and I to share some of my research but was never offered monetary compensation. He even gave me two things to start researching but I never returned a thing to him after that. I had completely lost interest in him after seeing some of the things he was doing on the site that completely disgusted me. In the end he behaved like a cheap thug of ignorant behavior that I was more than glad to be separated from.

I came to the conclusion that he was simply using this idea as a way to show how inept the alternative forum population was and how we would never achieve a thing....his dismantling of the idea and site was his proof of sorts that we could not wipe our butts without his help and direction. My conclusion was he was deliberately squashing anything of value when it got started to undermine some actual progress. ie; the Flu Shot documentary that was not only voted on but was progressing quite well until he stopped it. Because it was progressing and I was organizing the thing and people were involved and ready to proceed with what we thought and I do still think is something of value. Are you all aware that the flu shots today do not cover the strain of flu that is currently evolved? People get the shot on the prior years strain and NOT the strain the develops and morphs the following year. It essentially does nothing for the strain and actually helps it morph to the next phase....that's a very easy way of describing it but hopefully you get the idea. In the meantime many people have severely bad reactions to the shot that are indeed dangerous to people like the elderly. Every year my place of employment offer free shots and every year I refuse them. I see over and over again people that have gotten the shot coming down with the flu at some time during the "flu season". So tell me how is this flu shot working? It's not.

Just today I saw where pharma increased the price of the EpiPen.... a necessary drug for fatal allergic reaction. Something that is necessary in the drug industry and they are making it hard for those in need of such things.....It's easier to get the flu shot that something such as this.....they gave themselves a raise because this is a necessary expense for those in danger!

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/con...elves-raises-they-hiked-epipen-prices-n636591

http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howthingswork/a/aa011604a.htm

Do you see the inherent stupidity of man in this scenario? Antitrust laws be damned!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  8. Rose

This is true. I am reminded of that first Atticus1 promotional video where then members of the 18. Danielle, Jamie, Phil, David, Ohwell, Mark... I can't remember the others now. Anyway, they were so fresh and full of enthusiasm after building the site non-gratis nearly 24 hours a day, seriously planning and believing they would soon save the world from most of it's ills, cleaning all the lakes, rivers, oceans, etc. Plus, developing an internet senate to organize thousands of activists participating in projects with a "one click" voting system. As I recall, I thought Mark was the best participant in that that video.... would like to see it again.

By the time you arrived and I returned, the focus was shifted to film production planning and site organizational needs, banking and accounting matters. Atticus/Houdini/Stephen didn't want his name on anything, so it was necessary to find someone willing to have accounts in their names. I was so busy then trying to figure out what was going on and a way to participate, I did not realize until much later, how much he was scouting around for talent he could use, always speaking of his "important" friends. Didn't he want you to do research paid by a nominal hourly fee for them? I think I remember him mentioning that to you on several occasions?

He wanted me to handle the sale and shipment of prints of his artwork in the US for a percentage of sales. I remember a discussion in one meeting when he suggested to Mark he would finance the equipment for a server for him as a couple of many ideas that never occurred. So, in the excitement of those days, I didn't focus until later how much headhunting he was doing from the membership pool for projects that had nothing to do with the original intent of the site. And, it probably happened hundreds of other times with that I am not aware of. Then, in nearly our last conversation, he informed me he had worked with Ron Popeil of KTel, the "As seen on TV" sales site, and Ron had been his mentor.

I will never be drawn into any project again that doesn't "feel" exactly right to me after everything I have learned from past experience. And, I have watched the process from a very close range.

• agree agree x 1
  9. Shadowself

Good Morning!

No worries....it's actually kinda funny. Besides I pretty much said what I wanted to say in the OP....Don't have too much more to add at this time. If I do perhaps the humor will lighten the subject matter eh? LOL

I do know this....there have been very few movements on the internet that have been successful. If they have been...it's due to the fact that people got up off their asses and worked away from the computer to create something worthwhile. Most of them just fade out and focus on money for nothing to line the pockets of the initiated goals... Donate to my site! I promise it will be worthwhile...yeah right! In the meantime the percentage of people even remotely aware of said project are oblivious....living day to day and have no idea WTF people are on about.

Want to make a difference? Give blood...get off your ass and feed the homeless is a good start...Help build shelter...Then you might have a leg to stand on. Just my take on it...which is probably not too popular...but hey...I've never been about winning popularity contests...LOL. I've rightly pissed lots of people off...some for good reasons....others not so good. I do have my faults. But hey... so do they....we are not perfect no matter what others pretend to be. What I shared on the OP stands as my take on things...be it right or wrong.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  10. Rose

We could move all these tech issue posts elsewhere to bring your thread back on track if you would like to?
    Let me know.

11. Shadowself

Good Morning!

You do realize I just claimed to be and idiot and you all just confirmed it on a thread titled mans stupidity? LOL
    Oh the irony!

But it's true non the less....I remember a time when I think it was Mark gave me admin access to the old site for a function that was in that area... and I told him "are you crazy! I'll end up deleting the whole site by accident!" Fortunately I didn't ...but it was a miracle I did not!

• LOL LOL x 1
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  12. its the web proxy your using its shitty and wont stream flash lol

[​IMG]
    see it happens when i used it too

get tor
    https://www.torproject.org/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

or for you lazy folks
    http://proxycrime.com/

also if you do post using a proxy make sure you copy picture/image links like the gif below
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  13. Rose

You know what.? I just remembered something. When I was trying to put your Guess Who video in the Sidebar Promotion area, instead of "copying" the post to that area as I usually do, I accidentally "moved" it, and then moved it back again... That could have perhaps have messed with the image caches on that post I will rebuild them and see if that helps.

14. Rose

or maybe... it could just be because the original posted image link was thru the hide.me proxy server.
    You could try an image not through hide.me and see if it does the same thing.

15. Rose

You might also try to clear you cache history? Sometimes works on things like this.

16. Shadowself

Okay...thanks and I will see what I can do to fix the problem on my end without (hopefully) destroying my computer...LOL

17. Rose

I'm never heard of that one. So far, this is all he has to offer...
    sbipp.JPG
    In the meantime, I will remove it for you if you like?

18. Shadowself

Mark will very well remember..I'm a computer idiot! I have no idea....I have Kaspersky which has some kind of ad blocker on it which I recently changed. But as I said and stand by....I AM a computer idiot and have no idea what I'm doing with it. Praying it protects my computer is about all I can do and that's a fact.

19. Rose

I just asked Mark to take a look. He may know what you need to change. Are you using Ghostery? :)

20. Shadowself

Oh...that might be it....yes I have ad blocking software and just recently I changed the settings...I'll have to try and figure out how to change it back.

21. Rose

Hmmm. That is what I see until I click the edit button.
    Capture2.JPG

After I click to edit, I see this:
    Capture.JPG
    I have looked at your settings and don't see anything wrong. puzzled7
    Are you using any type of ad blocking software or something such as that?
    I even looked testing your permissions and I see it.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  22. Shadowself

I don't have a "this" to highlight....huh9

Here is a screen shot of what I have and it doesn't show me that....?

this.JPG

23. Rose

Highlight this img.JPG and click delete.
    I deleted the first one that was under the pic of Jung I can now see.
    There is still one above Blinded by the Light vid I will leave for you as a test case.

24. Shadowself

Ah...interesting...it was just a picture of Carl Jung...and the bottom one was a mistaken placement of the same photo. I just fixed it. I hope this one stays...I used a proxy when getting that photo....long story! LOL

Question...How do I get that image thingy out of there? That looks like this...I can't even see it when I attempt to edit it. [​IMG]

25. Rose

Brook the images in your post are broken for me. Can you still see them? Curious what they are. I tried to repair the links, but this site seems to be blocking them: https://proxy-nl.hide.me/index.php