Michael Trimm IMO the most credible analyzer out there.

Discussion in 'Φ QANON & POLITICS' started by david, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Rose

Rose Φ

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  2. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rose

Rose Φ

I returned to this thread to find the Clinton Foundation Case posted here because I was investigating my previous question in TAG thread: "Who is Bill Browder? I found he is in tight with HSBC. Coincidentally, I had been investigating HSBC last week because they emailed a statement and I realized I had a forgotten account there. I wondered if I should close the account. In checking around about the bank, I happened upon the video with a whistleblower who told the story about how HSBC had used depositor information to open accounts in Russia and around the world to launder money for the Clinton Foundation while James Comey was on Board of Directors.

So, as I said, I returned to this thread looking for the copy of the Clinton Foundation case wondering if Browder was a part of the case, then got to wondering what Michael Trimm was up to. My search led me to the Walkaway video he posted just today.

On top of that I had a very vivid symbolic dream last night in which: (I don't know why I am mentioning this here, forgive me if I shouldn't.) A person was with a group of people who were at some type of an event. It seemed like a campus, or some such place. People were sitting around in groups outside seemingly viewing movies on large screens. The person (I never know anything about the appearance of the person I experience in dreams because I am experiencing through their eyes) was sitting in a row with one group and decided a preference after the movie ended to walk alone to another area to watch a different movie than the next one to be presented in that location.

On the way to the other area across the campus-like place, the person took a short cut between a building and some large hedges. The opening between the hedges narrowed. The hedges became taller than at first and closer to the building. There was no way to turn around. The person got stuck. There was a sudden bolt of thunder as a strong storm was progressing rapidly nearer. The person feared getting stuck there, unable to move, in the hedges and drowning. But, a woman could be seen inside a window working in an office on the second floor across from the situation. She saw the person stuck and in peril. The person could see the woman gathering others, phoning for help and rescue was on the way.

What did it mean? Please ignore, reader, if it means nothing to you.

4. Rose

Rose Φ

Plan to watch this Trimm video next...

5. Rose

Rose Φ

• brilliant brilliant x 1
  6. Rose

Rose Φ