Pub Archive

Discussion in 'InPHInet News' started by Rose, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Rose:
    • Been thinking about an old Irish quote I heard.

Rose:
    • "Always remember to forget friends who proved untrue.

Rose:
    • But, never forget to remember those who stood by you."

Rose:
    • To anyone who may wander by: Hello

Rose:
    • Hope you are well and happy.

LightestSon:
    • london bridge is falling down

LightestSon:
    • hi rose how ya been ive been good hope your well :)

Sam Hunter:
    • Hi Rose, hope you have been well... just passing through to say Hi and my best wishes... Sam

Rose:
    • Hello you two. I have been very busy with hands on interior home remodeling and haven't logged in for quite a while. Things are beginning to feel nicer around here. So good to hear from you. Warms my heart. Best wishes to you both. Let me know how you have been.

Rose:
    • Hi Cig. Glad you have joined. I just nudged myself out of an intense reclusive mode to log in here. The last time was Aug 2???

Rose:
    • I will give some thought to Net Neutrality. This year I have devoted to situations and circumstances I have sole power to control and improve.

Rose:
    • The process has been therapeutic, but I fear I have lost the ability to communicate. The seeming futility has taken a toll on desire to do so.

Rose:
    • I am curious about you and what you have been doing.

Rose:
    • I notice I missed a couple of people who attempted to join.

Rose:
    • If you would have any desire to monitor that type of thing here, let me know.

Cig:
    • Hello Rose and thank you for the welcome as I am optomistic we can let things shrug and move forward

Cig:
    • I have been working and doing some podcasting, learning the ropes as it were and I like to visit when I have the time. I will have a bit more to begin the New Year, but I expect most of it will be spoken for in terms of research scheduling and all those things that go along with this effort I have taken on as a way to bring more alternative thought to the people en masse... and what a time for it!

Rose:
    • Interesting. Where would I find your podcasts? Best wishes for your New Year.

Cig:
    • A very Happy New Year to you as well! I have been sharing this idea: More of what we need and less of what we grieve in 2018 ;)

Cig:
    • This is/was VidMe. And I thought the goodbye explanation might be a useful thing to share here. It could be argued that this goes hand in hand with the Net Neutrality conversation but I thought I might share it in the Pub instead smmilleeee https://medium.com/vidme/goodbye-for-now-120b40becafa

Rose:
    • Tell me more, Cig. Were you involved with the vidme site or was it the service you used for hosting your podcasts?

Rose:
    • If it is the latter, I think I have the option of setting up something for you here for videos. If you have audio podcasts, we still have a podcast site and shorter audios can be uploaded directly in a post and a player appears.

Rose:
    • I just added a sidebar promotion with a link to the audio podcast site and a few individual podcasts. You could have an individual thread for yours.
    • Rose:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  2. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Cig:

• I was considering VidMe as an option but until just recently I had not been working on the particulars of a launch.
    Cig:

• As I have some *serious* down time on my hands I plan to get more elements up and running in the month. Thank you for the offer! The shows we've done... its still early stages and we are figuring out Intros Outros and the like, but it's hard to stop talking! We are hoping to become more disciplined and keep episodes at about 30 minutes.
    Cig:

• I will send you a PM, Rose and you can share if you'd like :)
    Cig:

• PS - Perfect gif for the Net Neutrality thread ;)
    Rose:

• I am very impressed with your work, Cig. Well done. clap9
    Rose:

• I took the liberty of promoting your most recent video in the sidebar area. Listening now. thheeatr
    Rose:

• Well, I am sold on the book. Definitely getting it!
    Rose:

• Oh, and Cig, feel free to put whatever you want in this area. Sorry I forgot to answer that. I will respond to more of your PM privately soon.
    Rose:

• If anyone wants to post a video to show in the home page pub area: use the button to the left of the smiley in the pull down menu & insert just the code between the brackets. This makes the vid small enough to show correctly on mobile devices.
        1. Rose:
        2. I'm listening to this one next. Looking forward to hearing your interview, Cig.

3. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Rose:
    • I'm listening to this one next. Looking forward to hearing your interview, Cig.

ϟ...:
    • thx cig. I'm reading Dr Keith book too eaat1

Cig:
    • I feel I should clarify. These are shows that were done under the THA TALKS Network. I organized the show, scheduled the guest and made sure my cohost, guest and I were all there to have the conversation. However- Anything on THA Had to be approved, processed and published by Paul Obertelli

Cig:
    • Currently, I am scheduling interviews under HIJAC which is a seperate entity And I didn't post anything here from either projects. I appreciate the interest -But if old THA ➣ HIJAC shows are shared we do request attribution to www.thatalks.com

Cig:

Cig:
    • I am not terribly happy with the audio quality for the Dr. Keith show, had I known you wanted to share these Rose, I would have provided a more professional recording.

Cig:
    • Still learning :) Thanks for watching and if anyone would like to provide feedback, I am working on building the Playlist for HIJAC shows on YouTube

Cig:
    • PS Thomas Sheridan was awesome, all the guests have given new and different insights that have taught me something and for that I am grateful!

Rose:
    • Sorry Cig, Sidebar promotions are not really threads and not in the thread list. I was offering you a space here to promo videos that would remain on the home page longer than the timeframe they are within the homespace pub. The promo has been changed to my ownership.

Rose:
    • If you would care to provide a link you prefer I will change it, or remove it entirely.

Rose:
    • Would anyone out there provide me with some feedback? I use Chrome, but recently had to go to Internet Explorer and was aghast that the background is all jumpy. Is this my IE or is this the way it is and has been?

Cig:
    • I am seeing a lovely beach and universal horizon

Cig:
    • what do you mean by jumpy?

Cig:
    • :)

Cig:
    • btw I did respond to the email but have a few other things to accomplish tonight and I have made a rule for myself not to plug in my computer and work through charging, lol, otherwise I wouldn't stop and I'd pay for it later.

Rose:
    • For me on Chrome the background is completely stationary, but on IE it is not.

Cig:
    • TTFN! Oh PS I am using Mozilla and am not seeing any buggy bits

Rose:
    • thx

Rose:
    • Would you like the vid you pm'd in sidebar?

Rose:
    • I understand having to stay away so as not to become distracted

Cig:
    • Its just, the process of editing that will keep me on for hours at a time and I notice if I try to do too much at once... my back protests my hands protest etc etc

Rose:
    • right understand that, too

Cig:
    • The video I sent is what I have been working on most recently, it really was a great experience but if you would like to share it, fair warning Flat Earth is a volatile subject!

Cig:
    • we could just plunk it in the pub?

Rose:
    • ok. At this point, I have heard nothing about flat earth theory

Cig:
    • I do not know how you have everything set up here Rose, don't want to mess anything up load time etc.

Rose:
    • put just the code between the brackets from the blank button left of the smiley

Cig:
    • It was suggested I do a transcript and subtitles for this conversation to make it easier, the gentleman is very passionate about his perspective

Cig:
    • I get an error

Rose:
    • something must be a little off about the code.

Rose:
    • i'll take a look at it

Rose:
    just the code itself. no http youtube

4. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

• Cig:
        No worries. I am going to take a peek at the Cottage thread and then off to other corners of the internet :)
      • Rose:
        everything after the v=
      • Rose:
        take care. i will take a listen...
      • Rose:
        last post in NN... Replies 11, Views 111
      • Rose:
        Zues and I recorded a 2nd Random Thoughts segment in which "1111" is a constant theme. That is why I mentioned the coincidence.
      • Rose:
        I spent yesterday connecting a dedicated laptop to the mixer and mic in the room we are comfortable in. He is always feeling like saying something. Now, I can relax in the jacuzzi and record his ramblings. I am probably talking to the wind here. But, he is enjoying the situation.
      • Rose:
        I apologize to any may listen to the outtake for my outburst at the beginning. Zeus had been au contraire prior to the test.
      • Rose:
        Introverted Intuitive Mode
      • Rose:
        Thanks for the applause, Ghost. :)
      • Rose:
        Grandstanding liberal obstructionist idiots. gitout
      • Rose:
        Hear the trooooooe story! Rolled into a ball, knitted once and purled twice by your chosen propaganda team.
      • Rose:
        Welcome HiTechHoBo :)
      • Rose:
        I think with your interest in health you may be interested in this video Cig did. I found it interesting.

5. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Rose:
    • I'm editing a 2hr conversation Zeus and I had with our new member HiTechHoBo for the next Random Thoughts episode. Stay tuned. cupaaa

Rose:
    • Part One will be an approximate 25 minute episode. The first half is a condensation of HiTechHoBo's arrival and a discussion of some old business. Following that he discusses his current forum moderation of a 30,000 member electric bicycle owner's club.

Rose:
    • I am having second thoughts about this...

Rose:
    • I was rather frustrated last night because: First of all there was a lot of background noise to edit out, very boring or contentious parts of personal business to skim over, and on top of that... the tiny 1 minute segue snips I used contained copyright infringements that made the first video unavailable. I am looking for some original or other segues.

Rose:
    • Like your avatar HiTechHoBo :)

Rose:
    • And the article/photos you sent. May I place them in a thread for you?

Rose:
    • If so, click the new "Start A Thread" link on the HOME page, fill in the title. put a period (or anything) in the text box & click "create thread". I will move the pdf and photos to begin your thread. Or, add them yourself if you prefer.

ϟ...:

ϟ...:

ϟ...:
    • THE PUB IS NOW OPEN TO GUESTS.

ϟ...:

6. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

• Saturday at 2:39 PM - Guest:
    • super, it works!!! :)
    • Saturday at 2:40 PM - Guest:
    • hi Guernsey, :)

MORA HEY ZEUS:
    • Hey cuz, you bum, i posted the next 15 min of your random thoughts

ϟ...:
    • The music thread was lost temporarily and restructured. smookeepipe whoops

Rose:
    • That tiny little button seemed like a good idea at the time ϟ

Rose:
    momentarily forgot where I was smoook

7. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Jan 30, 2018 at 4:46 PM - Rose: Notice: PUB Archive posts will now be located in the PUB Archive forum.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 7:19 PM - Guest: Previous Guest: This is Rose. Who is Guernsey? A person? Or some slang I do not understand?
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:19 PM - Guest: I' d like to wack a mole Nancy Pelosi.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:19 PM - Guest: Me, too
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:19 PM - Guest: Me too
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:20 PM - Guest: rising wages, just terrible terrible. I want them to tank. booo'
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:21 PM - Guest: unemployment, you want that!!!!
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:21 PM - Guest: I'd like to wack a mole Nancy Pelosi
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:22 PM - Guest: well, yea, maybe hmmmm
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:22 PM - Guest: noooooooo! we want higher tax rates, don't we????4
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:23 PM - Guest: swatt
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:23 PM - Guest: oh, no. I loooooved those old tax forms. loveit
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:23 PM - Guest: swatt
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:24 PM - Guest: Govt should force everyone to pay for unaffordable insurance!
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:24 PM - Guest: swatt
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:25 PM - Guest: Keep our pharmaceuticals high priced!!!
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:25 PM - Guest: swatt
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:26 PM - Guest: But. Trump isn't perfect. I know it!!!
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:26 PM - Guest: Are you!!!!
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:26 PM - Guest: swatt
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:27 PM - Guest: I wanna wack a mole Nancy Pelosi swatt
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:27 PM - Guest: and schumer too swatt swatt swatt
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:28 PM - Guest: 20,000 new workers. awful. hideous, horrible.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:28 PM - Guest: sppammy sppammy sppammy
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:29 PM - Guest: he isn't anywhere near as good an orator as Obama toungeout
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:29 PM - Guest: skarky
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:30 PM - Guest: anyway my favorite hollywood stars don't like him and that's good enough for me
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:31 PM - Guest: smmile2
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:32 PM - Guest: that Melania, she's such a bitch
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:32 PM - Guest: swatt
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:32 PM - Guest: did you see those photos????
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:33 PM - Guest: swatt
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:34 PM - Guest: what about MSNBC, CNN and all my favorite idiots. They say there was collusion with the USSR!
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:34 PM - Guest: smmile2
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:35 PM - Guest: I recommend guru Maxine Watters for you dumbest of dumb guests.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:36 PM - Guest: I heard she will be bringing you her words of wisdom later
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:37 PM - Guest: OH, ALAS, IF ONLY WE HAD HILLARY What about feminism, What about that!!!
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:38 PM - Guest: rolleyee
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:39 PM - Guest: auto companies in the US instead of Mexico, horrible horrible, people might get their jobs back
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:39 PM - Guest: puzzled7
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:41 PM - Guest: Isn't that so cute the way the dems are all wearing black and frowns. Me Too Movement. Yeah!!!
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:41 PM - Guest: I'd like to wack a moled Nancy Pelosi swatt swatt swatt swatt
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:42 PM - Guest: Prescription drugs aren't fair here?
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:42 PM - Guest: I haven't noticed because my taxpayer funded insurance pays the bill.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:43 PM - Guest: OH, no falling prescription prices. However will those companies present us with all these bullshit drugs that are killing us???
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:44 PM - Guest: Fair and reciprocal.. no, no, I don't want that... That would be BAD.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:45 PM - Guest: And, this infrustructure is good enough for me. NO IMPROVEMENTS!!!
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:45 PM - Guest: So what if bridges are falling apart? So what?
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:46 PM - Guest: skarky
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:46 PM - Guest: What does he think he knows about buiding anything???? Has he ever done it????
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:46 PM - Guest: shirloc
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:47 PM - Guest: no safe children and citizens. I don't care about that! I like more and more terrorists here personally.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:48 PM - Guest: The govt should stay out of job training definitely.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:48 PM - Guest: naails
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:48 PM - Guest: swatt swatt swatt swatt swatt swatt swatt swatt
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:50 PM - Guest: but, but but, haven't you heard he said and did some lewd things when he was young.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:50 PM - Guest: Whatabout that? hmmmmmm
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:50 PM - Guest: And, you never did????
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:51 PM - Guest: Who can throw that first stone?
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:51 PM - Guest: happeehourr
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:51 PM - Guest: Or, are you a hollywood hypocrite
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:52 PM - Guest: Idiots are ruining their future earnings.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:52 PM - Guest: People aren't as blind and loving towards them as they imagine.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:52 PM - Guest: But, narcissists always assume so.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:53 PM - Guest: flirtewave
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:55 PM - Guest: Let america go to hell. I don't care about our poor. Help the poor somewhere else while they slander and fight against us. That's the policy for me.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:55 PM - Guest: madddd
    Jan 30, 2018 at 8:55 PM - Guest: madddd madddd madddd
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:00 PM - Guest: Fair Legal citizenship? I like them to pour in illegally. Other countries allow us to do that, don't they????
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:00 PM - Guest: sppammy
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:01 PM - Guest: Wait till you hear why Wray fired McCabe.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:03 PM - Guest: The dems continue to accuse the Pres of their own maleficence. They have to say it first because they know they are guilty.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:04 PM - Guest: Or, rather their puppets tell them to do that. The talking points, you know.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:04 PM - Guest: Who will win this battle. Wait and see.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:11 PM - Guest: Where's Maxine, my hero. What will Merle Steep and Oprah have to say about this???
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:11 PM - Guest: swatt
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:17 PM - Guest: He doesn't tell our enemies our plans????
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:17 PM - Guest: That doesn't seem very friendly to me. Shouldn't we always be honest? Like good ol Obama was???
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:18 PM - Guest: gitout
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:19 PM - Guest: I'd like to wack a mole Nancy Pelosi till she gets that fake look off her face!
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:20 PM - Guest: me too, me too!!!
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:20 PM - Guest: At least we agree on one point.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:28 PM - Guest: Wait, But I am certain he is a sociopath. We must tear them out of our society. We must cleanse our world from them all?!!!
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:29 PM - Guest: Disinformation agents are the worst scourge of any I know.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:29 PM - Guest: gitout
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:33 PM - Guest: Yes. The cognizant people can make America great again. And, alleviate problems inflicted by the previous puppet masters that have plagued us.
    Jan 30, 2018 at 9:33 PM - Guest: And, now the professional anti-spin machine rolls on. Welcome to the circus.

8. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Jan 30, 2018 at 10:44 PM - Rose: [​IMG]

9. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Feb 1, 2018 at 1:38 PM - Rose: .
    Feb 1, 2018 at 1:39 PM - Rose: .
    Feb 1, 2018 at 1:39 PM - Rose: If not, I guess you would rather wait for the next bogus, petty talking point to be offended by?
    Feb 1, 2018 at 1:45 PM - Rose: Is anyone else curious what the Fisa Memo might reveal about corruption in our Intelligence Agencies?
    Feb 1, 2018 at 1:47 PM - Rose: If you've been totally and completely groomed to hate him with a passion...
    Feb 1, 2018 at 1:58 PM - Rose: Try holding your nose, pretending it isn't him, but just words someone else is speaking?
    Feb 1, 2018 at 1:58 PM - Rose: Are these not all policies beneficial to you and this country?
    Feb 1, 2018 at 2:39 PM - Guest: I am listening to the latest Demspin accusals of their own malfeasance propaganda now
    Feb 1, 2018 at 2:40 PM - Guest: It is always so predictable
    Feb 1, 2018 at 3:31 PM - Rose: Demi Maxine Waters wants the broadcasting companies to censor our President with a disclaimer every time he speaks now. fffuunnttvv
    Feb 1, 2018 at 3:33 PM - Rose: Who are these people behind her?
    Feb 1, 2018 at 3:33 PM - Rose: I see Wasserman Shultz.
    Feb 1, 2018 at 3:33 PM - Rose: Fallen DNC dirty tricks queen.
    Feb 1, 2018 at 3:45 PM - Guest: I'm waiting for the Media to get circus hats for all their pundits
    Feb 1, 2018 at 3:45 PM - Guest: [​IMG]

10. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Feb 2, 2018 at 11:49 AM - Rose: Fisa Memo has been released. shirloc
    Feb 2, 2018 at 12:52 PM - Rose: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...devin-nunes-fisa-memo-20180202-htmlstory.html
    Feb 2, 2018 at 1:08 PM - Rose:
    Feb 2, 2018 at 1:49 PM - Rose:
    Feb 2, 2018 at 3:20 PM - Rose: and, now the swamp begins oosing their putrid slimey goo
    Feb 2, 2018 at 3:20 PM - Rose: those that played a part are stepping up to the plate to bat the truth away
    Feb 2, 2018 at 3:21 PM - Rose: mc cain is surely ultimately implicated
    Feb 2, 2018 at 3:21 PM - Rose: watch those who are complaining the loudest squirm
    Feb 2, 2018 at 3:21 PM - Rose: anti-spin pundits look like they're about to cry
    Feb 2, 2018 at 3:22 PM - Rose: they have that look like they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar
    Feb 2, 2018 at 3:22 PM - Rose: oh, but the wheels turn slowly, slowly, slowly
    Feb 2, 2018 at 3:22 PM - Rose: a big blast of hot air will attempt to alleviate the stench of the slimey goo
    Feb 2, 2018 at 3:22 PM - Rose: a bevy of puppets will be trotted out with the anti-spin talking points
    Feb 2, 2018 at 3:23 PM - Rose: and aren't these people believable???
    Feb 2, 2018 at 3:23 PM - Rose: aren't they just so much like you, and you, and you and me?
    Feb 2, 2018 at 3:27 PM - Rose: as they attempt to convince us what to think
    Feb 2, 2018 at 6:50 PM - Rose: looooooooool swatt
    Feb 2, 2018 at 6:53 PM - Rose: I am just watching the author of the Fisa Memo, Nunes, interview tonight with Bret Baier. He just said: "I get tired of playing Whac a Mole everyday with the democrats on his committee.