Pyramid Thread Sidebar Discussion

Discussion in 'Φ v.2 Who is a SOCIOPATH?' started by Chicodoodoo, Mar 23, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

We might as well be dealing with Stephen in the Pyramid thread instead of Shadowself. It's the same pattern:

• Start a thread about a mystery subject that you claim special knowledge of.
    • Write long, wandering posts that deliver almost no information on the subject.
    • Pull in quantum mechanics, which no one understands (except you) to demonstrate how complex the subject is.
    • Shut down anyone who threatens to expose your game (and you already know who they are).
    • If you can't maintain control of the thread, derail it by withholding any further information. Blame the derailment on others.

2. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

I listened to it today. I'm afraid it adds to the preponderance of evidence that we are being played.

That requires doubt, and my doubts have been diminishing rapidly. If that were not the case, I would gladly give her the benefit of the doubt. It is my habit to question everything and dismiss nothing. That includes questioning my own beliefs and not dismissing the beliefs of others.

I'm looking forward to it.

This is the most frustrating part of what I am observing here at Inphinet. You have been there, for years, dealing with Stephen, Rhiannon, the vaunted Group of 18 (what a joke), the "artifact" (another joke), and all the other lies and deceptions that flowed non-stop from these con-artists. And yet Brook gets invited, kisses and makes up, flatters you, appeals to your empathy, and you fall right back into that familiar, eager-to-please state that sociopaths manipulate so easily.

I said before that you have been given a gift, which is the close exposure you had to a den of sociopaths. But it is only a gift if you learn from it. Otherwise, it is a great pain that you will constantly try to evade. You need to revisit that topic (the Atticus years) and analyze the mystery out of it. Then you would see much more clearly your own vulnerability and the strategies the sociopaths employ on you.

I realize I am not sugar-coating this for you, but I'm hoping you'll see the value of straight talk here. Stephen's 18 minions were carefully evaluated for compatibility with Stephen's purpose. You will remember that whenever Stephen realized he had chosen unwisely, he chucked out the duds and replaced them. Anyone who thrived in that environment was going to be psychologically compatible to Stephen (either predator or prey)! It took me a couple of months at Atticus1 to understand the extent of the problem. I initially tried hard to contribute towards the goals of the excellent mission statement there, but it was like pulling teeth from a pack of wolves without Novocaine. Eventually I understood it was literally a den of sociopaths, minions, and pushovers!

And couldn't we say Brook thrived in that environment? She certainly cooperated willingly with the pack of wolves while I was there.

3. Rose

Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

That will not suit me at all. Cryeeee My hope was that you would move forward and present the results of your research without distractions. in your thread And, we may continue to have side discussion here.

4. Rose

Many things have been going on behind the scenes here Chico. Brook has certainly made no "exaggerated efforts" to befriend me. Mark invited Brook after my collaboration with him, just as I invited you. We sought her friendship, not the other way around.

5. Rose

Did you happen to listen to the recently posted radio podcast, Chico? I believe the audio conversation between Brook and I might answer many of the questions you are posing. Past and current connections with Stephen and Rhiannon are discussed at length. It was a 1:50 hr conversation. Part One is approximately the first half hour. Parts 2 &3 will follow later.

http://inphinet.net/podcast/?name=2016-03-27_brookrose1c.mp3

May I ask that you please give Brook the benefit of the doubt for now? There are many things you do not know that will be revealed. Mark invited Brook here. I do not enjoy to revisiting the topic, but situations at Atticus1 resulted in enmity between Brook and I for years. In light of all that has occurred, we have reconsidered undercurrents that drove the wedge between us. Brook and I were at odds due to the fact that I remained in association with Steve and Rhi and she wanted nothing to do with them. This is covered in our conversation.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  6. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

This long post of yours shows me what an accomplished manipulator you are, Shadowself. Using your dead son like that is the big tip-off, as is your playing the empathy card. Yes, you get a gold star. Earlier I noticed your exaggerated efforts to befriend Rose, much like Shezbeth did. Being close friends with the administrator is obviously useful to you. I, on the other hand, am not here to make friends or manipulate. I'm here to point out sociopaths when they show up, which you clearly do not approve of.

And I notice you completely ignored my one question. Let's assume the person who gave you all this pyramid information was Stephen. You can correct me if I'm wrong about that.

I see you were one of Stephen's Group of 18. What is your current connection with Stephen, or his girlfriend, or his circle of minions?

7. Shadowself

Shadowself Shadow Speaker

Good morning!

Wow...simply wow. I don't know where to begin. How about a quote.

'There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.'

Chico I don't even know you. Nor do you know me. But apparently since I have disagreed with you I am now in the ranks of your titled sociopaths.

Do I get a gold star? Is this a warning to others about me? Do you have that much influence to persuade others of this concept title/label?

What does it take to be a sociopath on Chico's list?
    First of all.....how can I not like you if I don't even know you? Dude...you don't know me either.

One of your requirements to not be labeled a sociopath is empathy....am I correct? Well empathy seems to be one of my downfalls so that right there would disqualify me from your label. But you don't know me so how would you know that? yet....right off the bat you've labeled me as such. On my own thread to be exact moved over here now as a "sidebar" to satisfy your needs to pursue this label and trend of yours.

Sociopath is the trend no? I took the time on your first post to check out your forum where just about every post of yours contains the label/word; sociopath. So it would tell me you have a bit of an obsession with the subject. One of my first threads here you posted on you used the word...

http://www.inphinet.net/threads/coyote-logics.360/

Just about every thread and post you do contains the subject or word or both. So one would have to conclude that this is an obsession of yours.

I would have posted a broad range of subjects on my thread...mostly regarding time and the physics of such...and where I found some interesting relations to the subject. I would have...and many of those posts would have contained information from some physicists that are by the alternative community labeled "tools of the ptb". Many don't even understand the concepts. Because they don't understand those concepts they simply throw it away and say...PTB!!!

So you can imagine my thinking when the word sociopath entered the thread in the way it did. I figured I would have to prepare myself on just about every post to explain why this work I present is not some conspiracy theory to blind us into some sleep state of the PTB and hide the "real truth".

You see some of that research is Physics 101 and there are plenty of experiments that have proven the theory for the up coming students to expand on. Surely all of those upcoming students are not a product of the PTB and have some scientific sense to see the beauty of the science and not some screen put up to blind the general public into some lulled state. Do you get my drift?

It like this new tread for many to believe the earth is flat! Say what???????????

But lets get back to this label you've presented me with....do I deserve it because I disagree with you? That I don't feel it has a place on the thread? Have I exercised that "control" you labeled me with as well because I don't feel it has a place on the thread?

Well...I have no control over that. But I do have some self control to not post anymore on the subject as it has been rightly derailed now eh? That will suite everyone...you...me...Rose. It protects us all from the label and title you've now thrown my way without any knowledge of me except I wished to take that subject and remove it from said thread.

Now just to be clear Chico...I don't dislike you. I don't know you. But I'm not impressed by you and if that hurts your feeling I'm sorry. How much empathy was there in the statements above as to how you viewed me? Have you ever read my subject matter? The things I write about? Were you there when my son died? did you see me grieve? I'm still grieving! Personally I think he was murdered. Long story about what he was working on...but a year later a good friend of his committed suicide in a very strange way...so strange it sounded like murder to me. And because I knew this guy well enough to say he would never have done a suicide is such a manner as for his children to hear and see it....he was far too smart. I have concluded he was murdered for the same reasons as my son. He and my son you see worked together in public and private. They had the same political connections. And is far too much for me to go into and I simply won't.

You won't of course recognize my son but you might recognize his friend that I'm certain got murdered for reasons I won't get into. Just know this is not a movie set but a political event after party.

[​IMG]

Now if I get a little bent out of shape when people insist on bring up the subject of sociopath; understand it's for a very good reason. That reason? A sociopath probably had my son and this guy murdered! You think Rose is fragile which she has every right and foundation for? Try me on for size!

But it has NOTHING to do with the subject matter on the thread I was going to do.

I will now hold off and present it another time and place in another avenue of thought. This will probably satisfy you on the control efforts that you seem to think I wish to exercise. There will be no worries there....because I'm easy! Easy like Sunday morning! But it's Monday now and I have to get ready for work.

Just one more thing I'd like to emphasize ...I don't dislike you Chico....I don't know you. But I'd certainly like to see you post on some other subject of interest without bringing in the sociopath as a sideline. I might be more inclined to listen and read on the subjects.

ps; on a side note...you kind of hurt my feelings when you said the above...but I'll get over it. I think they call this "getting off on the wrong foot".

• Poignant Poignant x 1
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  8. Rose

I believe that same pyramid may play a part in the information Brook is attempting to convey.
    I, for one, am looking forward to reading the details of her research.

Many of us have had serious disagreements and become friends again.
    Time often has a way of mellowing attitudes and feelings.
    It is my hope we may we all have empathy for each other here.

9. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

Shades of déja vu ! Just as I didn't realize I had tangled with Shezbeth at Avalon in the distant past, I didn't realize I had tangled with Shadowself at Atticus1 in the distant past! So she was "Star" there? I remember what a caustic character she was back then with me. Most unpleasant. I was of course Chicodoodoo on all the forums, so she has the advantage of knowing about me from the get-go, just like Shezbeth. Now I can understand her power-play of shutting me down in this thread at the first apparent opportunity. How devious.

I think it is safe to say that "Star" didn't like me at all, and I'm seeing the same situation here. I certainly didn't expect this. What an amazing place the forum world is!

I apologize for the distress you must feel regarding your experiences with Stephen and the Atticus1 Pyramid Thread. So is the pyramid Shadowself is talking about in this thread the same thing discussed in the Atticus1 Pyramid Thread? I know nothing about that thread, by the way, so this is all new to me. I am concerned that all this apparently originated with Stephen and that Shadowself says we should ignore that fact.

It feels like we're being played.

10. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

I have a question directly related to the subject matter you have posted in this thread. May I ask who the person is that you speak of here:

The source of the subject matter seems to me to have a bearing on this thread's topic, since you expounded on it yourself at length while simultaneously denying that it had anything to do with the topic (except for "one thing").

11. Rose

I would like to allow everyone to self moderate their own threads at InPHInet. Brook welcomes your comments here that are on topic with the subject of this thread and not a divergence away from them. I think that is a reasonable request. Each person here has the right to maintain their own spaces as they wish to. If we do not like the manner in which a particular thread is run, we do not have to visit it. There is plenty of room here for everyone.

LightestSon created the Forum Warriors area as a place where members may go to battle out their differences with each other. I had hoped that you and Zook might take your battle there. I was looking forward to it. Not only would doing so allow Brook's thread to be easier to follow, it would enhance your interesting battle if it was happening in one ring, instead of little skirmishes all over everywhere.

Haven't seen Zook in a while. I noticed in one of your recent links he is sparring with you at United People. Did he become offended by something here? If so, I wish I knew what it was.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  12. Shadowself

Shadowself Shadow Speaker

Well....here ya go. Chico....I asked nicely and I refrained from posting further because I expected this reaction.

You have thread after thread on this subject and this thread had little to do with the subject as this seems to be an obsession of yours.

Now if you would be so kind as to keep that particular subject to your thread and not this one as I'm here to tell you now, while comments are welcome they should be regarding the subject matter presented. Which has nothing to do with where you are going with this post which again has NOTHING to do with the subject matter.

We're just talking about respecting these wishes I have requested. Can you comply? Is it within you to allow me to continue with a broad range subject that does not have a single thing to do with sociopath behavior? That's all I ask. It's a simple request and again you have plenty of threads for that subject. Not all threads need to be categorized by you as such.

If you continue to abide in this manner I will start to believe there is a trend here to complete your somewhat obsessive compulsive direction to derail this thread for your own means before it even gets started.

So if you don't mind...please keep that subject to your threads that are deeply engrossed in this and really have no place here. That is all I ask.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  13. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

That's not the issue. Shadowself's complaint is not about disallowing all comments on this thread. It's not even about staying "on topic". That's just a feint. By her own admission, the topic is quite broad. By her own example, it is broader still. So far, her own posts have been less "on topic" than mine.

So what is going on here? Shadowself wants comments, but she wants control of those comments. This is the same story we see with Stephen, Bill Ryan, Shezbeth, and yes, even UncleZook. They want to control what you are allowed to say, even what you are allowed to think. Shadowself doesn't want any "idiopathic/sociopath" comments polluting her thread. Why do you think that is? Why is she so quick to put me down with the see-through excuse of being off-topic?

14. Rose

When you become more familiar with Brook, if you are not, you will realize she is very Sirus :). You will find she always provides adequate proof for her findings. She has a knack for uniting physics with metaphysics in a Bohm-like manner. Her "Theater of Parallel Universe" mega-thread at Atticus1 was fascinating. You may remember her as "Star" in that forum. I am so excited she is continuing here.

I posted last evening regarding Stephen's tall tales and the Atticus1 Pyramid Thead, but I realized I was once again becoming emotional and focusing on those very ones I am attempting to weed from my mind. I decided to remove that post from view because I was unable to sleep. I will take another look at it later to determine if anything in it is salvageable.

Perhaps we need to have a member discussion regarding site matters at some point in time. I understand your view. But, it is my opinion the rule here should be that threads here are self-moderated by the author and may either be open for discussion, or closed for the purpose of publishing an uninterrupted article.

15. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

Ah, so we are indeed talking about a pyramid after all. I probably didn't mention Alexander Golod and his Russian pyramids because I had the impression you were talking about ancient pyramids.

You'll have to forgive me for being unfamiliar with most of Stephen's tall tales, as I was not a follower of his fables, but rather a student of his psychology.

Here's my opinion on that. You can post whatever you like in your posts. I'm not going to dictate what you can or can't post, nor should anyone else. If you want to start a thread on pyramids, and then post music videos and Alice in Wonderland excerpts in that thread, I won't insist that you stick to the topic of pyramids. I would hope you would extend the same courtesy to me and everyone else on this and any other public forum.

16. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

Synchronicity just struck, and I love it when that happens. Richard Feynman "just" commented on my comment. He said:

I agree with Feynman here. A good example of someone who uses precise language but is not clear is UncleZook. I recently pointed this out to Zook (not the first time) in this post. Zook does this deliberately, because his purpose is to obfuscate, not illuminate.

17. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

Well, what a bad start -- a failure to communicate!

So the first thing I'm wondering is if there are other kinds of pyramids that I am not familiar with. So I looked around at some definitions of "pyramid", and I didn't find any other kinds.

So, what kind of pyramid are you talking about? If we can't get this fundamental concept ironed out, then we are wasting our time delving into quantum mechanics. As Richard Feynman allegedly said, "If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics." I'm hearing Shadowself saying, "If you think you understand pyramids, you don't understand pyramids." So can you help me understand pyramids first, maybe?