Q Talk ~ Cheers :)

Discussion in 'Φ v.3 The GREAT AWAKENING' started by tag, Oct 1, 2018.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. tag

tag π

Q Talk.png
    Q Talk
    (from the boards and elsewhere)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2018
  2. tag

tag π

I'm not sure where this would fit?

Resources, info, pdfs, etc. from @Kagbabe.
    Partial list:

• brilliant brilliant x 1
  3. tag

tag π

WeatherMen III - ALL4FLOYD - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 6.21.20

Another excellent video by Sir Patrick Mack.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. tag

tag π

IPOT is great! Love the upbeat jazzy tone of the music in today's video.
    5..4..3.. - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 4.14.20

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. tag

tag π

17 At Camelot Castle, John Mappin Interview

This particular video has been forwarded to me by several people, with high recommendations.
    An interview with John Mappin, who is the person who raised a Q flag over his Camelot Hotel
    https://twitter.com/JohnMappin/statu...30628536360960
    This is a very thought-provoking interview that covers a wide range of topics.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. tag

tag π

Trump retweeted Tracie Beanz today.

He's been doing this more and more lately.
    Retweeting Q - related people.

• thinking... thinking... x 1
  7. tag

tag π

All Hands On Deck - In Pursuit of Truth Presents – 12.8.19

The Guardian theguardian]global/video/2019/nov/11/hong-kong-protester-shot-at-close-range-by-police-video
    This morning Sir Patrick Mac starts off right away going over the Q posts 3651 - 3666
    The diagrams shows the flow chart of what we see in BOTH MSM and AMSM
    If Drudge Report has been compromised, who else has also been compromised? (Alex Jones??? Cenk??? ;) )
    If you’re like me, you’re probably curious about the Watters World piece mentioned in Q 3665. I don’t have a TV. I have to come at this from round-about, work around ways.
    Discussion of this post starts about 29:56 in the video.
    Sir Patrick Mac does a “montage” of this interview along with his own commentary, and raises some interesting points.
    I want to also point to the comment below the link in Q 3665.

In my opinion, this is the whole point of this Q mention. To generate awareness.
    To generate awareness of the information, the content, the substance, if you will, shared within the Q posts.

All of this is to help people with the cognitive dissonance of what they are being told to believe relative to the reality, which if Q’s information is accurate, is about to become much more visible to the general public.
    Also interesting to note is that President Trump Tweeted the opening segment of last night’s Watters World. Again, putting more eyes on the segment as a whole.

Here’s a copy of the whole segment. If you want to download to archive offline…
    Jesse asks, Is Q Trump himself? (ha)
    Whoa!!!! At the very end, connecting Yossi Cohen to “Y”. Very interesting… hmmmm
    What the Frick?

• listening listening x 1
  8. Rose

Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

I didn't intend to feeling it would certainly be a circus with no merit. But, after taking a cursory look, I became riveted with the hearing for many reasons and sat watching the spectacle almost without moving.

I had every intention of seeing right through Yavanovitch's performance as with her predecessor. She was so good at it, tag. At first the quiet, sweet, girlish voice reminiscent of Blasey Ford's testimony sounded to be almost a carbon copy ploy. I was expecting to stop viewing in disgust within a short amount of time.

Soon, Yavanovitch's real voice came though interspersed with the girlish voice only on occasions when a disarming effect was called for. Her diplomatic skills were so well honed! She is woman who can strongly project exactly what she intends to project with an almost impenetrable facade. Her witness role of a poised, honest, competent, principled, dedicated survivor of dangerous violent political injustices and wronged employee who had been mistreated, fired, and smeared by the crazy mean dangerous orange man was amplified by her story that at the exact time she learned she was being targeted for removal by the three amigos, she was hosting an honoring ceremony for the young Ukranian anti-corruption activist who had recently died after acid was thrown on her. This revelation emotionally succeeded in propping up her claim she felt extremely threatened by the situation she had been unjustly forced to endure. (apologies for the run on sentence)

A coupling with Nunes, Jordan, Stephanie, Ratclliff, et al's, process wars with the cartoon-like Schiff sitting comically in his chair towering a foot higher than everyone else's created a comedy/drama better than the best Perry Mason episode.

I anxiously await the exciting conclusion containing those revelations.

• Like Like x 1
  9. tag

tag π

This GBN is new, I've never seen it before. It joined Twitter this month.
    Global Breaking News
    @GBNReports
    Grassroots Startup Providing Breaking News From Around The Globe.

• listening listening x 1
  10. tag

tag π

• Like Like x 1
  11. tag

tag π

I'm listening to that Barr talk before the Federalist Society that you shared yesterday, right now.
    Barr speaks at the Federalist Society's National Lawyers Convention
    Learning some history I didn't know and gaining a new appreciation for Barr.

He gave what I feel is probably a historic talk at Notre Dame last week, too.

He raised some interesting points and issues in this talk.
    I've downloaded the transcripts of both talks for further study.
    Attorney General William P. Barr Delivers Remarks to the Law School and the de Nicola Center for Ethics and Culture at the University of Notre Dame

Attorney General William P. Barr Delivers the 19th Annual Barbara K. Olson Memorial Lecture at the Federalist Society's 2019 National Lawyers Convention

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. tag

tag π

Evidently Trump had this pinned to the top of his Twitter page for a while yesterday.
    It's quite funny.

• LOL LOL x 1
  13. tag

tag π

To offer a better sense of Marie Yovanavich, I'll share these last two articles from John Solomon.

The real Ukraine controversy: an activist U.S. embassy and its adherence to the Geneva Convention

The 15 essential questions for Marie Yovanovitch, America’s former ambassador to Ukraine

I didn't watch any of the Impeachment hearings.

I think her job was to appear sympathetic for the MSM media to play a narrative of an abusive Trump, the typical Orange Man Bad narrative.
    Probably appealing to people's emotions.

It seems she lied in her testimony both in the star chamber hearings and in the public hearings.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. tag

tag π

First off, I can see how your description of Lindsey Graham as Flimsy Lindsey works.
    Lindsey Graham was a close associate of John McCain, and therefore most likely involved to some degree in much of the McCain criminal activities.
    I remember coming across a comment somewhere that when McCain died that essentially liberated Graham.
    He appears to me to be a good-hearted human being.
    So, I give him the benefit of a doubt.
    That said, I think he has agreed to cooperate in the ways that he has as part of a deal.
    This is why I think we see him fluctuating and at times less than enthusiastic.
    He probably has many pressures on him from deep state, criminal cabal operatives, as well as the pressure from the patriots.
    He's not quite RINO, I don't put him in the category of Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney.
    I feel he has some allegiance still to the Military-Industrial-Complex agenda.
    He's walking a finely balanced line, and sometimes he's not so balanced in his walk.
    Ergo.... your descriptive fits -- Flimsy.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rose

tag, I watched the entire Yovanavich hearing today.

As I was watching, I could not help having a knee jerk essential feeling the persona she was portraying was honorable and honest. Do you know if I am understanding this correctly? That she is the person referenced by Tom Fitton as the "Former ousted Obama holdover Ambassador to Ukraine" who is responsible for the unmasking and surveillance of Sara Carter, John Solomon and all those in the list below contained as a link in a Q post today?

If so, that sweet voice and honest sympathetic demeanor was essentially contrived like Blasey Ford?

More nonsense masquerading as sense?

upload_2019-11-15_16-52-40.png

Please let me know your feelings on the concept of Flimsy Lindsey, too, when you have time. cupaaa

• Like Like x 1
  16. tag

tag π

This made me laugh!

I can see your point of view.
    I'm playing with how to express something I've observed over time.
    I think this comes from information theory?
    Each of us uniquely has a body of information we've built up for ourselves, through our lives and such.

I think this affects how any one takes in any information.

In a general sense, what may be nonsense to someone else, may make sense to me.
    And visa versa.

Now, when you are talking about the far leaning left ideologies of Dems, what you say makes sense to me.

And it may be utter nonsense to someone else.

This is probably because of the basis of information I already carry within me.
    Since I've been interested in understanding that mindset and in the process have learned a few things that help me understand better, not wholly, but better than before I learned.

It's a topic that interests me. So, I'm not likely to dismiss it as nonsense.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rose

I agree with most everything, except:
    I am not so sure about that one. I may be misunderstanding. But, I tend to believe proofs exist for determining Sense and/or Nonsense that are not dependent on what is within any particular human being's mind.

For instance, my Sense is there will be a lot of Dem leaning sheep finding out everything they have been holding in their minds as Sense was actually Nonsense. dancey2

Or, if not, alternately, I could be proven wrong.

So, what I am thinking is: At any given time, a large percentage of any population's Sense is always Nonsense.

• Like Like x 1
  18. tag

tag π

IPOT has also posted his Part II of The Weatherman:
    The WeatherMen II - Of Media Money and Men - IPOT Presents - 11.11.19

• Like Like x 1
  19. tag

tag π

Q Anon/News - Be Ready - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 11.12.19

Sir Patrick Mack mentions what happened to his YouTube videos and the Whistleblower video.
    (Side note from other sources: Facebook has been removing ALL posts that mention Ciaramello.
    And I've heard that YouTube is doing the same.)

Another Q post analyst or decoder, NEON REVOLT, talks about the stringer posts. I consider this to the more accurate understanding of those posts.
    https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/103121644181992308
    While watching this video and listening to Sir Pat talk about the Deep Dream issue, I thought about some of the information mentioned in the CT Episode - 48
    Also, in Episode 48 ...
    I thought about this last night.
    I don't think I interpret information per se.
    What I think I do is listen with an open mind. (Presencing.)
    And then notice potential connections of information that I glean from many different sources.
    Meaning often percolates up to my conscious awareness, often over time.
    Sense and/or Nonsense comes from within ~> the mind of the meaning-maker. :) (AKA Human Being)

Have you ever felt someone feeling you as you focused on ( or read) their words?

In stillness one can notice the moment someone that is not you, injects a word, phrase, feeling, or image.
    Is that genuine organic telepathy?
    Or is that a machine assisted mechanism?

#Serenity #CalmWithinTheStorm

• Hmm Hmm x 1
  20. tag

tag π

• Like Like x 1
  21. tag

tag π

There are reports that the Q tripcode has been activated and that there have been 3 Q posts.
    Q 20191102.png
    Q codes 20191102.png
    One with a link to this youtube video:

Q Utube link 20191102.png
    8kun is still glitchy.
    And the image links of the migrated posts look to be broken.

The Q post aggregator sites have not posted these posts yet.
    It will take some time to get everything cleaned up and synched correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  22. tag

tag π

Dave of X22 Report has also made connections to yesterday's news with Q posts.
    This is yesterday evenings report:
    Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything - Episode 2005b

• Like Like x 1
  23. tag

tag π

IPOT ties yesterday's news conference into points mentioned in the Q Posts:

On a different note, people had a great time mocking the ridiculous Wapo Obit Headline for Baghdadi.
    This was trending on Twitter yesterday, ... Hilarious!
    #WapoDeathNotice

• LOL LOL x 1
  24. Rose

I thought you might be interested in this preview of Kim Strassel's new book tag.

Capture2.JPG

Click image for preview
    Capture.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  25. tag

tag π

I'm finding that Breitbart covers news not covered in other places.
    This particular article is interesting:
    Whistleblower: Google Partners with China on ‘AI Manhattan Project’
    Here's a link to the 3000 words that get you de-monetized on YouTube:
    On a similar note, about one month ago, I came across a YouTube video where a guy said he had a conversation with someone on the YouTube staff and they told him that the YouTube AI is completely out of their control. And to fix the problem they would need to take YouTube down, which they are not going to do, so they have decided to just 'live' with it.

• thinking... thinking... x 1
  26. tag

tag π

Tom Luongo has said, Trump is not neutered by this impeachment, if anything it is emboldening him.
    I don't normally watch the Trump Rally's but I was curious about how tonight's rally in Minneapolis would go, so I watched it.
    Tom is spot on... Trump is bolder than ever!

And all of the red T-shirts at the rally ... Red October. hmmmm
    With the next IG Report coming out on the 18th, and the increased nervousness by the DC ruling class, it seems that at the collective consciousness level, things are stirring.

Why were people not up-in-arms with what Biden was doing as Vice-President?
    I think it's because it was business as usual in DC.
    Enriching themselves at the expense of the American People.
    The latest I heard is that Nancy Pelosi is worth $233,000,000.00.

In considering Amazing Polly's video below, her research on the connection of George Soros to Ukraine,... I often tell people that for George Soros, his philanthropy isn't charity; it's his business model.
    And the money he "gives" to others isn't his own, it's ours, the American tax payers.
    I tend to take in bit and pieces of information from a wide range of sources, and observe how it all plays out.

Including the Q posts:
    Biden Q Posts
    Nancy Pelosi Q Posts
    George Soros Q Posts

oh, and BTW, #UnsealEpstein is still a thing, that issue hasn't gone away, even if it's not in the current news cycle.

• Winner Winner x 1
  27. tag

tag π

I imagine that what I'm sharing in this post may seem to have nothing to do with Q.
    However, I suspect it may, especially in the context of events much larger than we can presently imagine.
    I watched a movie a few years ago, that's been on my mind a LOT these past few weeks.
    It's the concept of a non-linear language, expressed in circles, and how language affects how we think.
    Arrival ...

In August I discovered that a song that I love was associated with the movie. The two are combined in the above video.
    And just now, I watched this video discussing language, meaning, and understanding.
    To do the work that understanding requires ...

This has the felt sense of watching a sky across a vast horizon.
    Or a dark night sky brimming with stars.

• brilliant brilliant x 1
  28. tag

tag π

I think Trump is holding his own.
    Here's a link to the White House response to Pelosi...
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conte...rce=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wh
    Code Monkey left a message on his Twitter account that he is now beta testing the new site for 8Chan, and the 8Chan twitter account shared this video

I'm confident that once 8Chan is up and running that Q will start posting again.
    The_Great_Awakening_Dial.jpg
    When I think about this process, I also think about the process of grief.
    The stages that people go through when they've had their world view completely challenged.
    I think those stages apply to the awakening process, as well.
    When I read the text in this image, I went to Qpub and found the post that was quoted in the text. It's post #3038

• Winner Winner x 1
  29. Rose

So good to hear from you, tag, my friend!

Maddow's owl is appropo. Codemonkey's post is comforting. What other news do you have from the inside?

Waiting for the truth has turned into a tremendous marathon, hasn't it? I am reminded of the Shakespeare in the park extravaganza the left staged early on portraying Trump as Caesar receiving his death by all his court stabbing him. It has been so brutal. But unlike Caesar, Trump will withstand their treachery and emerge victorious. It is going to be such a grand day when it finally happens and these liars get what they deserve.

Did you see the news conference today? He really let it roll!

• love it! love it! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  30. tag

tag π

Symbolism will be their downfall ...
    Maddow Blog owl, Symbology, 20190927.png
    Rachel Maddow's Blog twitter account, Owl ... symbolism?

• Hmm Hmm x 1