Sociopaths / Psychopaths

Discussion in 'Φ v.2 Who is a SOCIOPATH?' started by Chicodoodoo, Dec 30, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

It seems nobody wants to hear me talk about sociopaths. When I do, I'm often accused of being a broken record, or an attention whore, or a sociopath. It's true that over the last ten years I have become more and more focused on sociopaths. Like the little kid in the movie The Sixth Sense who admits to Bruce Willis "I see dead people" (and eventually we learn that Bruce is one of those dead people), well... I see sociopaths. I seem to encounter them far more frequently than their proportion in the human population might suggest (estimated around 2%). Bill Ryan is one. Atticus too. Richard, Ross, Uncle Zook, andywight, IceCold... in fact, many stand-out characters in the forum world are sociopaths. In my naivety upon entering the forum world in January 2011, I had no idea that this was going to be the case. I thought I was dealing with "enlightened" people. Every revelation to the contrary along the way was somewhat shocking to me. And, surprise surprise, those people I eventually discovered to be sociopaths rarely wanted me to talk about sociopaths. They called me a broken record, or an attention whore, or a sociopath. Discrediting any talk about sociopaths was their common cause. It's part of their psychology to remain camouflaged, to avoid exposure, and to maintain their convincing facade. Talking about sociopaths doesn't serve their agenda.

Good! I'm opposed to their agenda. I don't want to be deceived by them. I don't want to be manipulated by them. I don't want to be controlled by them. And I don't want others to be either.

So I'm not a very good sociopath.

Good!

So let's talk about sociopaths. It's more important than we realize. And we shouldn't be shy about naming names. Netanyahu is one. Bill Clinton too. Kissinger, Brzezinski, Rumsfeld, Bush, Obama, Hillary, Trump... in fact, many stand-out characters in the real world are sociopaths. And, surprise surprise, they don't want us talking about sociopaths. That's why it's more important than we realize.

And that's why we need to talk about it.

• Like Like x 1
    • agree agree x 1
    • brilliant brilliant x 1