Featured SPYGATE ~ OBAMAGATE ~ RUSSIAGATE

Discussion in 'Φ POLITICS' started by Rose, Jul 21, 2018.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Click for full Article
    Capture.JPG

Former FBI Director James Comey is challenging a subpoena from House Republicans for his closed-door testimony in federal court, citing the “corrosive narrative” created by selective leaking by lawmakers.

Court records show that Comey filed a motion in federal court in Washington, D.C., on Thursday to quash a subpoena from the House Judiciary Committee for testimony on Dec. 3.

• Hmm Hmm x 1
  2. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Bongino's Book: Spygate
    Enlightening....

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  3. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

4. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

5. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

New Information
    Mifsud to testify before Senate

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Click for full article
    upload_2018-11-18_14-28-8.png
    My questions are:
    Will we see the Inspector General's Report before January?
    Trump said declassifying himself would be seen as tampering with Mueller:
    Could Witaker now make the decision and declassify?
    Or, is all declass stalled until new Senate probe next year?

Excerpt

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., revealed the existence of a "fourth bucket" of information related to potential misconduct by the FBI that he wants declassified.

On his way out as chairman, as Democrats will take control of the House next year, Nunes said his panel's investigation into the Justice Department and FBI is largely complete. Still, he said the public release of these "buckets" would help give his efforts a sense of "finality."

Speaking with anchor Maria Bartiromo on her Fox News program "Sunday Morning Futures," Nunes said the first of three "buckets" were the Russia-related documents President Trump walked back from declassifying earlier this year.

The last tranche of documents, he said, pertains to emails showing knowledge about withholding information from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court.

"The new fourth bucket that we're asking to be declassified now is — for months we have been reviewing emails between FBI, and DOJ, and others that clearly show that they knew about information that should have been presented to the FISA court," he said.

and....

The other three "buckets" of documents he and GOP allies have pushed Trump to declassify remain under wraps.

After making a declaration in September to have these documents declassified and Russia-related texts from officials, including FBI Director James Comey, released, Trump reversed course after meeting with top DOJ officials, including Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Trump explained that declassifying them himself could be perceived as tampering with the Russia investigation and said he also headed concerns from "key allies;" instead Trump said he would leave it to the DOJ inspector general to review the documents.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Click for Full Article
    upload_2018-11-12_11-32-14.png
    Excerpt:
    [​IMG]Greg Hunter – Radio host Dr. Dave Janda says Attorney General Jeff Sessions was removed because he did not release declassified FISA documents before the midterm elections that were used to spy on Donald J. Trump. It was a treasonous failed coup attempt to remove a duly elected President, and now justice is about to be served.

Dr. Janda explains, “I think the first thing you have to start with is declassifying documents, and I believe he is going to do that. I also believe there is a very short time window here. The time window is between now and when the Democrats take control of the House of Representatives.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Oh, great. More delays.
    upload_2018-10-23_17-38-50.png

And, from the Hill:
    upload_2018-10-23_17-43-48.png
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  10. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2018-10-17_17-10-59.png

This is a good article describing Rogers' activities.
    Surely these facts should soon be seeing the light of day soon.
    (Inspector General's Report)
    (Indictments that follow)

upload_2018-10-17_17-15-24.png

It was after this meeting Trump tweeted:
    "Obama was wiretapping me."
    "Not Nice"

MSM all laughed and disparaged.
    They will not do so soon.​

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Nunes: Time to Declass FISA?
    Frustrated he hasn't been able to release documents.
    Thinks it is a mistake to trust Rosenstein.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

As an update on this story:
    Carter Page's New York lawsuit was thrown out.
    He is now suing the DNC:

• Like Like x 1
  13. tag

tag π

This is a very thorough graphic within a long summary article from Epoch Times.

155ceb67b93fc0bb_ttl7dayAWn_EPOCH_TIMES_SPYGATE_LOW_RES.jpg

Spygate: The True Story of Collusion
    How America’s most powerful agencies were weaponized against President Donald Trump​

• brilliant brilliant x 1
  14. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

CLICK FOR FULL ARTICLE:
    upload_2018-10-12_13-47-1.png

Capture.JPG

• Biting Nails Biting Nails x 1
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  16. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

CLICK FOR ARTICLE
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Oh no...

and...

More delays...​

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• listening listening x 1
  19. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• brilliant brilliant x 1
  20. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  21. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

More and more I am thinking [Payment in full] might have meant an arrangement was made for RR to resign at the appropriate time and receive his full pension. If he resigns of his own accord after the Declass of FISA: The Dimms would not be able to say Trump is interfering with the Witch Hunt.
    popcorn8

• agree agree x 1
  22. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  23. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  24. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  25. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Huge!!! FISA Declass Documents Tomorrow:
    Click Image for Details
    Capture.JPG

• Applause Applause x 1
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  26. tag

tag π

Your interpretation works, too. It's probably more accurate.
    If I remember correctly, I think Praying Medic didn't spend much time on that phrase.
    It's interesting to me how people see things differently.
    We'll just have to "Tune in and watch the show." :)

• love it! love it! x 1
  27. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

I am definitely interested in anything you see. Because I interpreted it so differently. Do you remember if there was an explanation in Praying Medic's vid? I may not have finished his last one. Looking at the drop again:

[​IMG]

I thought Q is first explaining what will happen in the Red October as he has done before:

1. Justice K Confirmation.
    2. Declass of FISA
    3. Goodbye Mr. Rosenstein [Payment in Full]

Then, he posts the article about Flake and what happened at the hearing. I thought Define 'Subversion' was directed at Flake because it was he who was attempting to undermine a political system working secretly from within by breaking with members of his party, speaking to Rod Rosenstein, and ultimately siding with the Democrats to delay the hearing. When I read the news about Flake, I thought wow what a traitor to pull that stunt. Flake has too often been a thorn in Trump's shoe working against him. Then, I wondered if he has been a secret operative to do just that.

FLAKE 9/13/18 (For Instance):
    "We know by now that this particular president seems to have a profound unease with both justice and truth, and so has been at unrelenting war with both, virtually since the moment he swore the oath. Not because there is any deficiency in justice or truth that requires his intervention, mind you, but for other less noble reasons. The president seems to think that the office confers on him the ability to decide who and what gets investigated in the United States and who and what does not. Weekly it seems this president has been threatening to, ‘get involved’ in the function of the Justice Department, sometimes intimidating, sometimes plainly threatening to corrupt the independence of justice in America. He has overtly expressed a desire for his political opponents to be investigated and almost two years into his presidency, he presides over boisterous rallies where the last election is re-litigated and chants of “Lock her up!” fill the halls. None of this is normal or acceptable."

Flake thinks he sees a pattern: “It seems to be a deliberate program by which he intends to weaken the institution of American justice, threaten its independence and perhaps set the stage for some future assault on it — the firing of the attorney general, the deputy attorney general, and perhaps even the special counsel. … We must also say in no uncertain terms that to call this investigation a witch hunt is wrong. To call [special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s] team thugs is wrong. Relentlessly slandering the attorney general of the United States is wrong. It is a travesty. And it is unbecoming of the office of the presidency.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...time-to-walk-the-walk/?utm_term=.a93558321828

Capture.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  28. tag

tag π

It is unusual isn't it? Evidently, he called the FBI to speak with Christopher Wray, but got Rod Rosenstein instead. After about a 10 minute conversation, he decided to ask for the delay to allow an FBI investigation.

What surprised me was Q's statement
    It was the 'payment in full' inside brackets, that got my attention.

Then I saw the article I shared above, painting a picture where [RR] is out-manuevering Trump in some ways, or simply that Trump and RR are working well together. It's open to interpretation.

Was this all factored into 'the plan'?

I haven't seen anything more about this on the boards, yet. If I do I will share here.

29. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Are you saying you think Flake might have had a role in negotiations with Rosenstein when he spoke to him during the hearing? That would have never occurred to me. I have always placed Flake in the category of being a traitor himself. When I read that Q post, I thought Flake might be one of those mentioned in the New York Times article about awakening sleeper cells. "The act of subverting : the state of being subverted; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within?"

Is there more information about this topic on the boards? I could see Lindsey Graham possibly having some authority to speak with Rosenstein in a preliminary negotiation, but Flake having such authority would be a shock to me.

• Like Like x 1
  30. tag

tag π

I came across this article and am reading it in the context of the particular Q Post below:
    Sparing Rod: Unpacking the Trump-Rosenstein Relationship
    By Lee Smith
    It appears then, if I understand this correctly, that [RR] agreed to certain actions, as an exchange? Similar to how No Name was given a choice in how he 'died', it appears that [RR] was given a choice in how he leaves the FBI. The article seems to lay out a way for an appearance of [RR] saving face, to some degree.

What happens later, outside the public eye ... ???

• thinking... thinking... x 1