Featured SPYGATE ~ OBAMAGATE ~ RUSSIAGATE

Discussion in 'Φ POLITICS' started by Rose, Jul 21, 2018.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-10-5_13-37-7.png

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

4. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-10-2_14-7-9.png
    upload_2020-10-2_14-8-37.png

• Applause Applause x 1
  5. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-10-1_12-11-52.png
    James Comey, the FBI director fired by Trump, testified before Senator Lindsey Graham’s Senate Judiciary Committee earlier this week. Comey was a crucial player in the Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory. He and the Deep State Swamp, led by Obama, need to answer for their attempted coup on President Trump.

Senator Ted Cruz did a good job putting Comey on the hot seat:

“There are only two possibilities: that you were deliberately corrupt or woefully incompetent, and I don’t think you were incompetent,” Cruz said.

A disingenuous Comey dissembled, dithered, and deflected the questions that he no doubt found threatening. A GrrrGraphics follower in Florida picked up on this and he sent me a list of Comey’s retorts:

1. I didn’t know that.
    2. I wasn’t aware of that.
    3. I don’t recall.
    4. I wasn’t informed of that.
    5. Nobody told me.
    6. Nobody told me directly.
    7. I didn’t see that.
    8. I don’t remember.
    9. I can’t say definitively.
    10. Not sure.
    11. I’m not familiar with that
    12. My recollection is vague on that.
    13. I don’t exactly remember or recall.
    14. Maybe…, not sure.
    15. I can’t say for certain.
    16. I don’t recall that coming to my attention.
    17. I wasn’t aware of the specifics of that.
    18. It didn’t come across my desk.
    19. Not sure of that.
    20. No recollection.

This tactic is right out of Hillary’s playbook. She used the same replies when she was questioned. In fact, Comey was an ally of the Clintons. He twisted ethics to make sure they extricated themselves from their White Water scandal. He was rewarded with a cushy job at Lockheed Martin, where he raked in millions of dollars.

Comey was the head of the FBI and helped Hillary with her email scandal. He claimed she had no bad intent. He then went on to use the FBI as a tool to take down a lawfully-elected president. Comey now acts as if he knows nothing. It is my fervent wish that he gets to know a prison cell during Trump’s second term.

—BEN GARRISON
    https://grrrgraphics.com/james-comey-i-know-nothing/

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

OBAMAGATE "BIGGER THAT WATERGATE" HEARINGS ARE OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY!

[​IMG]

Lindsey and team revealed Comey to be the slithery sleeze he is today.
    And, this is only the beginning.
    Graham stated he will be going down the FBI chain of command list one at a time.
    He promised not to allow underlings to take the wrap.
    Recommended Viewing

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-9-29_13-59-5.png
    THE FRAME JOB

It is obvious that General Flynn was set up and framed in order to remove him from the Trump administration and start the Russian collusion ball rolling.

The government has asked that the Flynn case be thrown out because of the massive corruption of the Obama Administration’s efforts to frame and indict the war hero.

Comey’s FBI and Obama’s Deep State set up the frame job of General Flynn. And today Judge Emmet Sullivan, an Obama appointee, continues to stall the legal system in order to humiliate General Flynn and President Trump.

It is clear to all Comey’s FBI was lying to the American public and knew there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION. The FBI tried to remove General Flynn’s security clearance. By doing this they could hinder the incoming President.

At today’s hearing, top DOJ attorney Deputy Assistant Attorney General Hashim Mooppan will appear at the hearing today.

AG Barr is loaded for bear.

Keep General Flynn in your prayers!

Tina
    https://grrrgraphics.com/flynn-frame-job/

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

"This is a bad movie we are living through" Jeff Daniels?
    lol7
    You starred in a movie based upon James Comey's version of Spygate???
    As if there was a shred of truth in it???
    You are a lie mongerer propagandist, Jeff Daniels.
    As well as an idiot.
    By the time this is over, Hollywood "stars" and most musical "stars" will all have proven themselves...
    Totally unworthy of being given acknowledgement of existence.
    (MSM proved it long ago and goes without saying.)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-9-26_9-27-8.png
    UPDATE CARTOON RTED BY PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP SEPT.25, 2020
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

OBAMAGATE

President Trump tweeted “Obamagate” on Sunday, but what Barack did was far worse than Nixon’s transgression.

Obama used the FBI, the NSA and CIA to spy on Trump’s campaign and then his presidency. Obama and the Deep State Swamp launched a coup attempt. They tried to remove a lawfully elected president from office based on fabricated evidence paid for by the Hillary campaign.

The entire Russia Russia Russia! witch hunt cost the taxpayers a tremendous amount of money, but the real issue is treason. FBI agent Peter Strzok and his FBI lawyer lover Lisa Page conspired against Trump through text messages. They both pushed the FBI to investigate General Flynn when no investigation was warranted. Obama fired Flynn because the general didn’t approve of Obama’s support for muslim terrorists including Iran and ISIS.

Obama did not want Trump to appoint Flynn as his National Security Advisor. Naturally Trump did just that, so Obama sent the FBI to entrap Flynn.

Adam Schiff may be the biggest traitor. The bug-eyed House Intelligence Committee chairman had nothing but leaks and lies to offer. He claimed he had concrete evidence of Trump’s collusion with Russia. He had nothing. He even lied on the floor of Congress when he made up words Trump never said.

Comey is in the pocket of the Clintons. He also lied and leaked to damage Trump’s presidency. The FBI knew the Steele Dossier was a pack of lies, but they used it to push through a FISA warrant and engaged Mueller in a long and wasteful investigation while CNN breathlessly fanned the flames of a Trump Russia conspiracy, when there wasn’t even smoke, let alone a fire.

NSA Director James Clapper lied to Congress, when he said nobody was spying on the Trump campaign. Yet that’s exactly what the security agencies were doing at the direction of Barack Obama.

All roads lead back to Obama and he’s angry. He knows he’s stuck, but he’s become too used to sticking it to others. His arrogance caused him to claim Trump is a threat to the rule of law when in fact it was Obama who was running a coup and abusing the justice system.

He’s a traitor.

LOCK HIM UP!

—Ben Garrison
    agrre

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  21. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  22. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  23. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-9-16_13-26-19.png

• Like Like x 1
  24. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Subpoenas to Testify ~ Obama Era Officials

25. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  26. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-9-14_15-24-7.png

• Like Like x 1
  27. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-9-14_14-23-3.png

What is the next shoe to drop in U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation?

That's one of the big questions in Washington this month, even as lawmakers' attention is torn among coronavirus, school reopenings, economic uncertainty, wildfires, social unrest and the presidential election.

TOP AIDE TO US ATTORNEY JOHN DURHAM RESIGNS FROM DOJ AMID PROBE INTO RUSSIA INVESTIGATION

Speculation over the status of Durham's review into the origins of the Russia probe has only intensified amid the resignation of a top aide last week and comments from congressional Republicans suggesting developments could soon be announced.

• Like Like x 1
  28. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Hmm Hmm x 1
  29. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Listen to Byron:

Capture.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  30. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence