Featured SPYGATE ~Will Make Watergate Look Like a 3rd Rate Burglary

Discussion in 'Φ QANON & POLITICS' started by Rose, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rose

Rose Φ

Capture.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rose

Rose Φ

Interesting read.
    Yet, Lisa attempts to fly the idea she is a victim...

upload_2019-12-12_14-17-56.png
    Excerpt:
    “Off the Rails”

They knew what they were doing was wrong. Lisa Page wrote: “I can feel my heart beating harder, I’m so stressed about all the ways THIS has the potential to go fully off the rails.” Strzok replied: “I know. I just talked with ? , we’re getting together as soon as I get in to finish that write up for Andy [McCabe] this morning. I reminded about how I told Bill [Priestap] and the entire group that we should wait 30 to 60 days after the inauguration to change how we were managing this stuff. As it is, he went ahead, and everything is completely falling off the rails. I think our stuff is good on our cases, but I have no hope or understanding about what they’re doing on Jen [Boone’s] side of the house.”

Ex. 2. The next day, at Comey’s direction to “screw it” in contravention of longstanding DOJ protocols,7 McCabe personally called Flynn to pave the way for the uncounseled conversation. They used their “pretext” to circumvent DOJ and ambush interview Mr. Flynn in the White House.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rose

Rose Φ

• agree agree x 1
  7. Rose

Rose Φ

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rose

Rose Φ

thheeatr

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rose

Rose Φ

upload_2020-1-8_14-12-10.png

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rose

Rose Φ

upload_2020-1-16_16-3-37.png
    upload_2020-1-16_16-6-3.png
    WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors in Washington are investigating a years-old leak of classified information about a Russian intelligence document, and they appear to be focusing on whether the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey illegally provided details to reporters, according to people familiar with the inquiry.

The case is the second time the Justice Department has investigated leaks potentially involving Mr. Comey, a frequent target of President Trump, who has repeatedly called him a “leaker.” Mr. Trump recently suggested without evidence that Mr. Comey should be prosecuted for “unlawful conduct” and spend years in prison.

Law enforcement officials are scrutinizing at least two news articles about the F.B.I. and Mr. Comey, published in The New York Times and The Washington Post in 2017, that mentioned the Russian government document, according to the people familiar with the investigation. Hackers working for Dutch intelligence officials obtained the document and provided it to the F.B.I., and both its existence and the collection of it were highly classified secrets, the people said.

The document played a key role in Mr. Comey’s decision to sideline the Justice Department and announce in July 2016 that the F.B.I. would not recommend that Hillary Clinton face charges in her use of a private email server to conduct government business while secretary of state.

• Like Like x 1