Featured THE ANONYMOUS GUEST

Discussion in 'Φ Qanon & Politics' started by tag, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Thank you for this, tag.
    I will mention this along the same lines.
    I sometimes get a message purportedly from Microsoft that my all my licenses have expired and I must call immediately even though I am on a do not call list and use Nomorobo. I highly recommend Nomorobo. I was getting the same robocalls waking me up every morning (even though I don't answer them) before installing it. Noborobo lets me sleep. It is free for landlines...

https://www.nomorobo.com/

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. tag

tag π

• Applause Applause x 1
  4. tag

tag π

One of the more interesting relationships of Jamal Khashoggi was with Turki al-Faisal.
    I have been looking for his response to Khashoggi's murder.
    There are several very interesting points in this article. One, for me, is that Turki al-Faisal lives in McLean, VA.
    One of the most dense areas for US Intelligence, and the center from which the media talking points come out, 0400.
    The fact that this came from the Washington Post is also interesting to me.
    Also interesting is Turki al-Faisal's comments distancing Khashoggi from "intelligence". hmmmm

5. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  6. tag

tag π

I personally feel that the man who shot so many people in the Tree of Life Synogogue was someone who just went off the deep end. As opposed to an intel false flag. It is possible though, that he may have been 'pushed' off that deep end.

That said, I also find it uncanny that this incident was used as an excuse to de-platform Gab.

Q said they would try to take down all the 'free-speech' platforms.

So did someone else we know, years ago. (It was alluded to.) At the time, I thought the old Atticus1 forum was meant to be a way to offset what we are seeing now. Interesting to me; I see many people talking about the idea of returning to old school forums.

As soon as I heard what had happened to Gab. (A couple of days ago.) I checked within. I agree with Gab's CEO, Andrew Torba.

Gab will survive and become even stronger than before.
    GAB de-platform statement, 30 October 2018.png
    This works toward people seriously looking into #IBOR again.
    Gab take down shows a need for Internet Bill of Rights
    #WWG1WGA
    #GreatAwakening

• agree agree x 1
  7. tag

tag π

I've recently been invited into a couple of Q -related groups on Discord. One group was started by someone who seems associated with the Q team, but posts on Twitter. I don't know what I think about this claim. Went to check out what I think is their twitter account and saw this thread. Well worth reading!!!!

I've watched the snippet of General Flynn:

And am reading The Atlantic article:
    The Details About the CIA's Deal With Amazon
    [​IMG]
    A $600 million computing cloud built by an outside company is a "radical departure" for the risk-averse intelligence community.​

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. tag

tag π

I think about this contract in light of what Larry Ellison talked about in interviews you shared here, Rose.
    I wondered the same thing at the time this contract was announced, how secure are the Amazon servers?

• thinking... thinking... x 1
  9. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Obama's Benefactor Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal
    On the murder of Khashoggi

And Bombards Analysis of the Interview

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

I am attempting to remember, tag...
    What was that court case we were discussing a while back that included Kevin Spacey?
    And something to do with his father was an agent, was it?
    It was something to do with?? Pizzagate?