This Election, Human Change and Evolution and the Future.

Discussion in 'Φ QANON & POLITICS' started by david, Jul 18, 2016.

1. david

david Member

A Leopard cannot change his spots! lol.

2. Rose

Rose Φ

3. david

david Member

This is an unprecedented election and this woman and the globalist agenda she represents is either going to be destroyed or destroy us...Its that simple to me. I am waiting a little closer to the election to write a piece on this...

4. Shadowself

Shadowself Shadow Speaker

Good evening!

I don't usually talk politics which is why I've stayed out of this thread...but it's quite a turn of events the last week or so and hard to ignore!

So thought I say first of all I'm not a fan of Hillery....however I'm not a fan of Trump either. Which is why I personally decided to stay out of this conversation. His past comments have been reprehensible....and all of those comments came to fruition in the latest scandal tape of Trump admitting using his star power to grab a woman in her private parts.

I'm even more taken back that people are excusing this and writing it off as "locker room talk"! Whats more disturbing is the directions Trump has taken since it's fairly apparent he will most likely lose this election.

I know...it's not over till it's over...but this guy finally got to me and fact checking what he is selling has become a past time of mine the last week. I watched the debate with riveting eyes and could not believe what I was watching! There was a time when you would encourage your children to watch the processes of electing a POTUS....not this one for sure!

So ...since you David had some things to talk about regarding this election I'm quite curious how you view this latest turn of events. I'm even more curious becasue I know how you feel about bully's and this guy is the consummate bully!

The wiki leaks dump pales in comparison to not only the revealed now historic and infamous tape from access hollywood....but his current trend to devote his time to completely disavowing the Republican party if they are not with him opting to save their own ass in the process and claiming a rigged election complete with voter fraud.

Now I can to some degree go along with some conspiracy theory but this is beyond words! On that note I'll wait for a reply and say I was backing Bernie in the beginning...but still has some reservations but was certainly not down for either Hillery or Trump.

5. Rose

Rose Φ

6. Rose

Rose Φ

7. Rose

Rose Φ

8. Rose

Rose Φ

smmileehuh9smmilee

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  9. Rose

Rose Φ

10. Rose

Rose Φ

[​IMG]

In a John Pilger Special, to be exclusively broadcast by RT on Saturday courtesy of Dartmouth Films, whistleblower Julian Assange categorically denied that the troves of US Democratic Party and Clinton work and staff emails released this year have come from the Russian government.

[​IMG]