This Election, Human Change and Evolution and the Future.

Discussion in 'Φ Qanon & Politics' started by david, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government e-mails and documents — including ones containing classified information — from her house in Washington, DC, e-mails and FBI memos show. But the housekeeper lacked the security clearance to handle such material.

In fact, Marina Santos was called on so frequently to receive e-mails that she may hold the secrets to E-mailgate — if only the FBI and Congress would subpoena her and the equipment she used.

Clinton entrusted far more than the care of her DC residence, known as Whitehaven, to Santos. She expected the Filipino immigrant to handle state secrets, further opening the Democratic presidential nominee to criticism that she played fast and loose with national security...

“Pls ask Marina to print for me in am,” Clinton e-mailed top aide Huma Abedin regarding a redacted 2011 message marked sensitive but unclassified.

In a classified 2012 e-mail dealing with the new president of Malawi, another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley, advised Clinton, “We can ask Marina to print this.”

“Revisions to the Iran points” was the subject line of a classified April 2012 e-mail to Clinton from Hanley. In it, the text reads, “Marina is trying to print for you.”

Both classified e-mails were marked “confidential,” the tier below “secret” or “top secret.”

2. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

theatrr Bill's DOJ Runway Meeting Pal during Congressional Hearing theatrr

huh9 Lying Loretta Lynch huh9
    Well, hmm, yes or no. Certainly, Yes for most people...
    Definitely, No, for anyone who has promised me an Attorney General gig....
    as I interpret the meaning of the statue.​

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  3. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Post Election 60 Minutes Interview with President Elect Trump and Family

60 minutes2.jpg
    At CBS Site With Commercials Unfortunately

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  4. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

anti.JPG
    Click for Story and Slideshow
    Display of the Sad State of Hypno-Delusion in Liberally Educated Millennials
    "Everyone must get a trophy because we wouldn't want anyone to feel bad, awww."​

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  5. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

6. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

My conversation with David during Trump's last campaign ended here 11/15/2016
    Looking forward to a new campaign thread in 2020...
    kag.JPG

• Like Like x 1