Untitled, unowned, unhindered

Discussion in 'Φ v.3 The GREAT AWAKENING' started by Rose, Feb 14, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Rose

Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

Good to see you posting again, Sam.

If you would ever feel like writing about what happened last year here between you and Stephen, I would be very interested. All I know is that it had something to do with Simon Parkes and for some reason Stephen asked later that you be removed as a member. Did you have a disagreement? What was it all about if you care to reveal?

2. Chester

Chester Member

I like lots of the music I have discovered on this thread and this forum.

Thanks, Rose... Sam

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

I feel a bit like you are depriving us of valuable information. Please share. I'm sure you have lots of valuable experience that we could learn from.

4. Rose

Sometimes I am not in serious mode, Chico. Just as in my last sociopath/psychopath vid post which you correctly interpreted as filler material. I actually had a long account written beginning: " The part in Sociopath Next Door video explaining how corporations used Hare's checklist to recruit executives was chilling. I have found myself remembering...". I thought twice and three times about posting it, did some research, and decided not to.

5. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

Rose, I see that you like to let music do your talking, but I have to say that I am not always confident in my ability to extract the proper meaning from that medium, given how subjective it is. Could you possibly put into words what you meant to say with this song? In other words, translation, please?

6. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

I read the first two long Houdini posts of this thread, and there is a lot of truth in there. We are getting the rare privilege to see into a sociopath's mind. It reminds me somewhat of the M.E. Thomas book called Confessions of a Sociopath. It also reminds me of a peculiar dynamic that occurred at United People.

Sociopaths have the uncanny ability to recognize each other almost immediately. Both Bill Ryan and Stephen recognized each other as sociopaths (BS artists) from the start, but they ended up cooperating at first, each hoping to use the other for a selfish benefit. The peculiar dynamic at United People was between AndyWight and UncleZook. They too recognized each other quite early on as sociopaths (BS artists), years before I did, but they were not too keen on cooperating. It was more like they couldn't stand each other. Sort of like "There's only room enough in this town for one of us." Yes, big egos. They couldn't come right out and call each other sociopaths, because then they would be questioned as to how they knew, and answering "Because I am one and know what they are like!" doesn't help the cause.

I couldn't figure out what these two had against each other. Both were my friends, and I naively thought I could help smooth things out between them. Yep, I was acting like the typical "blind" non-sociopath, completely unaware of what I was dealing with, and with my empathy telling me I needed to help them be friends! They had both charmed me, played me, deceived me, lied to me, and manipulated me, but it was subtle and well done, so I just didn't see it.

I have to give Andy credit for helping me see through Zook's game. Yet Andy had to do this without exposing himself as a sociopath to me, which is not an easy task. So I have to salute Andy for his "manipulations", as they were quite skilled. And when Andy did decide to remove the mask and tried his coup to take down Chicodoodoo, I finally figured out that Andy was a sociopath too and quickly gathered up the evidence. Andy then tried the same discrediting ploy that Zook is trying now against me, but like Zook, he simply didn't have the truth on his side. Andy vanished, so I have to say between the two of them, Andy was the more skilled sociopath.

Sorry, Zook. You're a skilled sociopath too, don't get me wrong, but you don't know when to quit.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2016
  7. Rose

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016