Featured Who is Q?

Discussion in 'Φ QANON & POLITICS' started by Rose, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rose

Rose Φ

Placing in Library Here:
    (Only Temporary in Promo Spot)

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. tag

tag π

In the beginning, Dave talks about how his work is getting buried in the various tech algorithms.
    I have Q, Great Awakening, Praying Medic and other sites of interest to me, bookmarked.
    Anytime I want to see Praying Medic, on youtube or Twitter, I go directly to his sites by bookmark.
    Of course, very often, you have him posted here, before I get around to looking at him. Thanks, Rose.

It would be very weird if the censors found a way to suppress bookmarks! If something like that should ever happen, I'll let you know.

I like how Praying Medic went to the relevant articles of the UCMJ. :)
    There are lots of direct links to source documents in this particular thread.
    Here's a link to the Twitter thread, already rolled out, to get easier access to those links:

Regarding the exchange between RR and Matt Gaetz, I remember when I first watched that hearing, Rosenstein's statement at the end stood out to me, big time, "... the information that is public about that (FISA) doesn't match my understanding of what I signed."
    (Remember the Bombard Body Language video of RR in that hearing? It's occurred to me that the reason he has no stress in his body language is because he already knows the outcome, and in knowing the outcome he didn't feel stress. If so, then that would jive with some of the theories coming out the Q Posts anon analysis that RR is playing a role as the corruption investigations and court proceedings roll out into public view.)

(RR still problematic in my mind, and there are still the very concerning connections between RR's wife, Lisa Barsoomian the Clintons, Comey, Mueller, and others.) (Praying Medic reads this in the video.)

• Like Like x 1
  7. tag

tag π

I took some time yesterday to catch up on the Praying Medic Q videos:
    Qanon August 27 - We Don't Say His Name
    In this video Praying Medic does a good overview of what President Trump and Q have said about McCain in the last ten months. McCain and the McCain Institute is just as corrupt, and maybe even more so, than the Clintons. He has ties to Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and drug/gun/human trafficking.

As a side note: I notice that I register and retain more information from the Q-posts when I watch PM's videos. I think it may be a combination of multiples senses, listening and reading, and following through on the links he shares. For example, I completely missed the connection of 30 days time stamp and McCain's announced death. I missed the Flynn 30 day time stamp, too. Dave is really great about bringing my attention to these smallish details, and still keeping it real and relevant.
    PM also talked about the 16 year plan. I've been aware of this 16 year plan, but had forgotten that Q posted about it, too.
    Q - 570, 16 Year Plan.png
    We dodged a bullet!
    There are 93 tweets to this particular twitter thread.
    The bulk of these posts and analysis cover the ongoing investigations. Especially the information coming to light from the Bruce Ohr (BO) interviews.
    My favorite image is the one of General Flynn's Twitter Cover. (HOOAH!)
    Flynn, HOOAH!.jpg
    ;)
    Praying Medic often shares comments by Anons and one stood out to me. It's about how one Anon was ostracized by their family to the point of being written out of the family inheritance for supporting Trump. That's a lot of belligerent hate!
    I've lost a friend who I thought was a very good friend, too. It hurt, at first. Eventually, I realized, she hated Trump more than she loved me. And that gave me pause for consideration. What was the quality of that friendship if she was willing to do this? This gave me perspective.
    Almost everyone I know has lost close friends or family because they either support Trump, or don't share in the Trump hatred. Trump haters can't even tolerate Trump neutrality.
    They have become so brainwashed.

This reminds me of what Martin Geddes wrote:in his article on Q that I posted earlier in this thread.
    One is using logic and the other is really playing on people's emotions. Big Time!!!
    There are 132 Tweets to this Twitter thread.

• Masterpiece Masterpiece x 1
  8. tag

tag π

Praying Medic will post his Tweets in a Twitter Thread before he makes the accompanying video.
    He posted his most recent Twitter thread about 14 hours ago.
    This one covers the Q-posts that talk about China, and of course, when the Clowns In Action super computers were being taken offline in real time. Essentially blinding the rogue clowns.
    [​IMG]

There are 148 tweets to this Twitter Thread.
    (I'll post the video here, when it is published.)

• Applause Applause x 1
  9. Rose

Rose Φ

10. Rose

Rose Φ