Laughter is the best medicine!

Discussion in 'Φ v.3 The GREAT AWAKENING' started by Shadowself, Mar 24, 2016.

Tags:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

    ​
     
  2. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

  3. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

  4. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

    Diamond & Silk
    Watch out y'all.
    The bikers are on their way to Philly to stop the Bernie sanders protesters from crossing the fence.
    Beware of the Bikers.


    ​
     
  5. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

    [​IMG] ​
     
  6. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

  7. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator


    dinz2 Living in a Felonious World dinz2​
     
  8. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

    Obama: "The Only Reason Hillary is Having these Problems is Because She is Female"
    lol7madddmadddmadddmadddmadddmadddlol7​
     
  9. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

    naails
    [​IMG]​
     
  10. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

    [​IMG] ​
     
  11. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

    .

    .​
     
  12. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

    Am I qualified?

    weenk

    ​
     
  13. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

    All the recent chit chat has reminded me of a time I had the greatest laugh with a former member and friend.

    So I tried to find the video...and it's just not available on youtube.

    What? Gone?

    Well I found it on Hulu!....an new renewable resource? What's up with that? An oldie but goodie!

    http://www.hulu.com/watch/110316
     
  14. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

    The guy at the end is a crack up! I hope he's okay!

     
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  15. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

    [​IMG]​

    ​


    ​
     
    Rose likes this.
  16. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

    He is so cute, Brook. Dogs are at the top of my list of the best in life. And, nice vid production :)

    This one is not original, but I ran across it today and it made me smile.

    ​