Me in Metaphysics

Discussion in 'Φ v.1' started by Shezbeth, Apr 5, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zombie Ninja

WORD OF THE DAY: PERSEVERENCE

Oh you thought I was done? Hardly, I just had to get up early today to mow my lawn. ^_~

Shia Lebouf made a motivational video that has become something of a meme. If you haven't seen it, here it is:

While it is a little on the cheesy side, I find it to be absolutely brilliant.

Carlos Castaneda described (sorry if this is a repeat) two types of individuals, a line where all peoples can be separated into two categories.

I. The first are the immortals; those who are going to live forever. You can tell these by the manner in which they waste their time, fixate on non-conducive practices and habits, and are generally reticent to engage in anything particularly laborious or involved.

These are individuals who have all the time in the world – to use or to waste – because they aren't going to die. No its true, they are going to live on perennially without concern for age, depreciation of their bodies, etc.

II. The second group consists of those who are going to die. You can tell these by the degree to which they commit themselves to tasks, pursuits, development, etc. Here are individuals who recognize that their bodies are ever-so gradually degrading, aging, and becoming less viable. In observance of the eventual cessation of operation of their body, they spend their time with worthwhile (ish) pursuits, goals, and challenges.

Having reached a point where – and not to a paranoid or obsessive degree – they recognize the finite nature of existence in an individuated form, they operate from a position of fruitfully pursuing necessary, viable, or conducive practices and pursuits.

The previous post was primarily dedicated to the immortals. For the dying,... nobody said it was going to be easy, but that's not a principle concern. Ease is irrelevant; oh sure its nice when the time is right, but it is not something to be hounded or pursued.

Incidentally, I've been meaning to ask: Who doesn't do the washing up? Sorry, that one's been festering for some time now. Anyhow,....

So back to working hard. Let's put this into proper perspective shall we?

Without taking sides or promoting one idea over the other, we can all agree that there are appreciable and depreciable aspects to the world yes? There are parts we would keep and parts we would see undergo a transition/emergence yes?

Is there anyone laboring under the delusion that any transition/emergence would be either easy, or absent a whole lot of hard work? Seriously?

What is baffling to me – and I'm in the camp of 'things could stand some improvement' – is how individuals (re: the Alt Community) seem particularly quick and apt to rant, rave, posit, and theorize about 'what can/should be done',... but from a desire to inspire someone (someoneS by my estimation) to do the work for them. Oh, they don't sell it like that, but look at the causes, effects, and product.

Look, “Get Others to do the Work For you...” is one of the 48 Laws, but that is not an excuse for inaction. Moreover, it should be increasingly apparent that I am particularly critical of individuals who's actions lack the conviction of their words.

Don't you worry, I'll be spieling about 'online identities/personas' before too long. ^_~

Anyhow, if one is in confusion as to why I am going on and on about 'doing it', etc., the answer is very simple.

Action is the purview of the body. An individual who's conscious mind presents one story/idea and their body/actions present another, this is clear evidence to me of an individual who's mind and body are divided against themselves and are largely (if not entirely) operating with an absent/defunct resolve.

Simply put, these individuals' 3 faculties are operating in enmity to one another. If I can impress only ONE thing on the reader (or the world for that matter) – in fact the whole over-arching pursuit of this thread above all is to impress ideas, strategies, positions, philosophies, etc. geared toward this: uniting/harmonizing the 3 faculties; in opposition to the idea of enmity is that of affinity.

To try and change the world without changing/refining the self is putting the cart before the horse; good luck with that.

• Hmm Hmm x 1
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  2. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zombie Ninja

WORD OF THE DAY: DISCIPLINE

There's a curious dispositional commonality I observe on a consistent and reliable basis when interacting with individuals on a personal, casual, or professional level.

People just plain don't want to work.

I'm not talking about a job, I'm talking about doing shit.

I'm talking about putting forth the effort – and by 'effort' I mean to an exceeding or exceptional capacity – that is required to make a significant change, progression, or result.

There is this curious perception amongst individuals that “If I just keep doing what I've been doing, everything will come to me/go my way/work out for me.”

I won't go into great detail, but that's the definition of insanity.

Before I even begin to cross reference the idea with major topics, lets look at a simple one; I'll use a real-world example for this.

My employer is situated in the southern-central part of a small town. The town is about 3 miles in diameter with a lake situated right in the middle.

Curiously (well not really) I am the only person who rides a bike to work. I take it back, there's one other guy,... but he lives 2 blocks from the plant. I live 3 miles from the plant (outside city limits).

In the time I've worked for this company, I have observed numerous individuals 'decide' to start riding a bike to work,... but except for that guy I mentioned, there's nobody anymore.

Did people think it was going to be easy? Did they think that it was going to be 'just like driving'? One guy, a slightly overweight fellow who had expressed an interest in getting into better shape, quit after 2 weeks because “he didn't want to be tired when he got to work”.

facepalm

Quick segue – While I am quite the proponent of stretching and calisthenics, there is another crucial aspect to physical fitness, development, and emergence.

The warm-up. Back to topic.

So, what is tiring and/or exhausting to one guy (who lacks resolve) is a warm-up for the guy who has resolve. Mind you, we do the same job.

Here's another example. Quite frequently I hear anecdotes and mentions of state/federal benefits, programs, and largesse. Food stamps, WIC (not sure what it stands for, but its something like Food Stamps, except not quite),... everyone seems perfectly willing to accept 'free money'.

I'll assume the reader is fully versed on the bullshit-nature of the money system. Continuing,....

How does an individual expect to get ahead – or even advance – while taking handouts? Oh sure, they don't have to work for it,... but that's the problem.

These are people who can't wait to get the next gadget, TV, game console, phone, etc. etc. etc.,... but they can only do that (did I mention these people have kids?) by signing up for the 'free lunch'.

There's a Law of Power about that,... in fact it is my very favorite one.

So having said, I would strongly advise anyone reading this,....

Work harder. Not because you have to, not because it is required of you, not even in observance of the benefits of doing so,....

… do it 'cuz you can.

Everyone can.

But so very few actually do.

• Applause Applause x 2
    • love it! love it! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zombie Ninja

Think of it this way if you care to. Every culture that has ever had a god, goddess, angel, demon, sprite, fairy, etc. is potentially a member of your audience. Every fusion center employee who glances at surveillance or web-traffic is potentially a member; every roving extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional,... and that list is anything but exhaustive.

So to further reiterate, put some style into whatever it is you do. Challenge, drive, and motivate yourself to accomplish new things in new areas. The universe of archetypes is full of athletes and warriors who will gladly cheer you on with physical pursuits, likewise intellects and sages who will follow along for the puzzles, mind-games, and intrigue. The various personages are themselves a testament to creative potential and all have a thing or two to say – implicitly or explicitly – about resolve, will, and spirit.

And yes, there are assholes in the audience who either couldn't give a shit, or they literally want you to lose. It is what it is.

And when the audience is essentially all intrigued,... well allow me to suggest that curious chains of phenomenon and otherwise 'impossible' odds become quite commonplace. Why? Because even those assholes who want to see you lose still want you to become better at losing. Stagnation is boring, and for the entities which are simply aware of what is, it pays to keep it interesting.

I know how ridiculous this all may sound, but I am quite sincere about what I am expressing. Consider it a theory.

In any case, if you haven't been previously introduced; you, this is your audience. ^_^

(there used to be a movie on Netflix that did a brilliant job of introducing this concept,... alas I can't locate it)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  4. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zombie Ninja

LOL, no gods here (that I'm aware of), but a prescient collection of atoms, molecules, and ever increasing-size organisms?

I'm so stealing that picture btw. ^_~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Omnipresent being , yeah right....god , realy.
    image.jpg

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zombie Ninja

WORD OF THE DAY: AUDIENCE

Much of the reason I prescribe, insist, even harp on about the importance of philosophy, disposition, etc. is to do with how one interrelates to everything outside of their individuation. In addition to all the known interactions and affects one causes are the unknown causes one has on unseen, unrecognized, or unknown observers.

For example, if an individual's 'private' outburst were to be witnessed by a small child, that outburst could have an interesting effect on the child's conditioning! In a similar manner, allow me to suggest that there are and always will be an undetectable presence of non-corporeal observers at all times.

Basically, one is always being watched, in a manner of speaking.

That there could exist consciousnesses – embodied or dis-embodied – that surpass our human biological and technological capability to detect is all-but axiomatic IMO. One must always account for the threshold of impossibility for human expression and/or detection. Therefore, it stands to reason that at least one type of species has figured out how to operate and or preside unknown to humanity. This satisfies the 'If'' qualifier to follow, that while being unknown it is within the threshold of possibility.

IF there is/are witnesses to everything one does, then one should give them a show. ^_~

Let me tell you what I know about the audience.

First of all, they are fickle. They are not dissimilar to a human audience for a movie. There are sycophantic fan-boys/girls, there are hecklers, so on, so on. The whole gamut of archetypal expression/definition is in attendance, so to speak.

Come on now, we're talking about theoretical entities for which awareness is an infinite commodity; they can 'watch more than one show at the same time'. If you thought Tivo was good,....

Think about it. If you talk, then any device or being capable of listening is an observer. Laptops, cellphones, recording devices,... I'm not getting paranoid and saying “They're listening to you live man!”, I'm saying that there is the chance that recording or whatever is to be reviewed. In that, you have potential observers. There is the additional likelihood that theoretical entities are in some way listening in.

So, instead of speaking, you think something,.... Yet, there are a wealth of accounts around the internet of thought-receptive technology. I'm not saying yea or nay, but that's within the threshold of potential, and then there's still the TE (theoretical entities).

Basically, I'm saying that anything one does physically, mentally, spiritually, is detectable, recordable, and reviewable by something/someone now and/or forever; Big Brother didn't have collective omnipresence.

So if someone is watching, give 'em a fucking show goddamn it!

First off they don't want to see any sissy bitch-shit. Whether you're a male or a female, they want a respectable hero/-ine. Or sure, there are sections that dig scandal and dubious shit, but the majority are about conviction, perseverance, etc. What's the phrase? “If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything”?

Before I continue, you may be wondering; “why does the impression of the audience matter?”

Simple: quantum manifestation. Where there is an awareness, there is quantum influence. One could liken quantum manifestation as the results of a voting ballot of all available awarenesses as to the outcome of any particular circumstance. The more 'voters', the more aggregated the outcome, and the fewer voters the more specialized (potentially).

Non-physical entities in particular know things about manifestation that humans do not. Things are more possible to them that to us would be outstanding and/or unheard-of.

Now, by that last I'm not saying one should pander to the audience; QUITE the contrary. Personally, I maintain a practice of 'chucking aces' (throwing up both middle-fingers) to the audience.

My inaugural metaphysical act was to serve notice to all observers of my own sovereignty and the dissolution of any contracts or agreements. Since then I have been certain to maintain a lack of doubt as to my maintained disposition.

Realize that no matter how you slice it, if humanity got their shit together everyone wins. Humanity wins, the animals win, the environment/planet stabilizes, inter-stellar beings can interact positively, extra-dimensional dynamics harmonize,...

… but I digress (Xp).

Anyway, the point I was trying to make/get-to earlier is that from your position of being you, imagine that there is more than just you aware of your position. Imagine that there are other,... you's (for simplicity) watching you be you make your you decisions. Imagine that those other you's know what you could do and could not do, and that they're cheering you on. They want you to be you – the best possible you – as much if not moreso than you do.

In addition to not wanting any sissy bitch-shit, they want a hero that evolves or develops over time. Obviously some of that development is going to be a result of outside forces, but much will have to be self-motivated. I go on about that for personal reasons, but they like to see it too.

Talk to yourself. Not all entities are mind-readers, and it helps your audience understand your position better if your discuss it with yourself.

Above all, seek to be good at what you do; half-assed is boring to watch over time.

There are circles that advocate a "searching and fearless moral inventory"; while I'm more of a moral relativist, I find this is a useful practice when one simply views 'moral' as a scale and not an authoritative concept. The point is to know one's strengths, weaknesses, resources/assets, and defeceits/requirements.

• love it! love it! x 1
  7. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zombie Ninja

Just a quick follow up, here's my overall disposition about fighting and physical conflict, not to be confused with combat.

Unless someone's life and/or health is being threatened there is nothing to be gained by fighting to resolve conflict.

So saying, the most effective self-defense tools one possesses is their mouth and their legs. Their mouth can be used to defuse the situation (when facing an aggressor) and the legs can be used to escape them. I'm not one of those who thinks it is cowardly to escape an unnecessary or baseless conflict.

However, I always keep no less than 1 (and usually 3) weapons on me at all times; a kusari fundo, a tanto, and a collapse-able baton. One thing I stress to some is that if one is suddenly and without warning, facing an opponent that can be neither reasoned with nor escaped, one's response should come (as per the reference of martial training mentioned previously) without thought or consideration. Per the Zonbi Nindo: if a zombie suddenly appears, it is a poor ninja who thinks "Where did I put that,....", or even "I need to grab....". The only acceptable response (and again, assuming escape is impossible) is to - without hesitation - produce the weapon most effective for the circumstances.

Having said, I will admit that it has been many years since I practiced hand-to-hand physical combat, and I am in no hurry to begin again. The methods I practice have only 2 stages; threat avoidance/escape, and threat elimination,... 'fighting' need not apply.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  8. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zombie Ninja

Neither legal or illegal ATM, though one of my coworkers is an amateur MMA fighter and I've been thinking of sparring and/or fighting with him,... my grapelling is week tho, so I'm not so sure about it 'til I get my game on a bit tighter. Personally, I am of the mind that there are two types of apt physical confrontations: those that are necessary (for defense, in which case all the 'red-line' techniques are fair game), and those that are recreational (sparring, boxing, etc. for personal development). The problem I keep coming up to is that after my formal martial arts training, I focused on lethal techniques, which are not appreciable in a sportsmanlike exchange. Plus, I practice more with personal weapons than unarmed, again alluding to the 'necessity' preparation.

I used to have a Thai kickboxer friend who taught me alot about disposition. He'd spar with his friends and they'd get all excited if they managed a 'tap-out' choke hold or whatever, until I told them "You guys are just playing. If this were a real struggle, he'd have tenderized your face out of proportion". Necessity and all that,....

I have not witnessed any humans die, though scores of animals, some under duress and some under 'natural' circumstances. To that end, I have experienced that when an animal (who one is focused on) passes, there's is a detectable 'shift'. Its subtle - like a tick of a clock - but when it occurs (the first time I wasn't sure but in later experiences I've confirmed the experience) there is something finite that - aside from vital signs - can be observed to occur without any outward indication. Its a curious phenomenon, and unlike anything I could attempt to compare it to.

Cats,... well that's a tricky one. I used to be (grew up as) a dog lover (still am, but they're more irritating to me now), and my appreciation for cats is largely to do with the disposition and conditioning of my spouse. Having said, there are a wealth of appreciable aspects to cats which I'll be happy to detail. The first being discretion; cats are not known for making a ruckus or being overly noisy. Additionally, cats are particularly intelligent animals, quite capable of finding the 'gaps' in human domineering thinking; if a person is hypocritical about their discipline, guidelines, rules/regulations, etc. a cat will be more than happy to detect and exploit it.

Cats, as far as domestic animals are concerned, are a bit along the 'pessimist/realist' line of operation. They don't ask permission, and they don't respond submissively when found to be 'out of line', in observance of the fact that humans (despite all want to see things that way) aren't in control of everything, aware of everything, or in a position to dictate to the world.

• Like Like x 1
    • brilliant brilliant x 1
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  9. We'll , I'm not sure I'll add to your eclectic scope...but I may add to your thought process.

First of all I obviously concur with the fit body mind etc...not meaning to over simplify..

So questions.

Have you fought in a professional fight legal or illegal and been paid money for it.
    Yes or no , no specifics needed.

Have you witnessed some "one" die under duress...

Why do you like cats

Thanks

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zombie Ninja

Absolutely, and don't pull any punches. ^_~

Seriously, I can tend to harp on a bit and alot of my inspiration is circumstantial, so I appreciate and welcome input, inquiries, comments, etc. It helps me to maintain more of an eclectic scope. ^_^

11. At this stage , could I intervene and ask some qualifying but awkward questions , lol.
    You know me.

If it is an inopportune moment I shall refrain until a later date .

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zombie Ninja

So how is your body doing? Rather, what kind of stretching routine have you developed?

What follows is per my own personal guidelines.

If you answered with anything other than “I don't have a routine, but I stretch what needs stretching,” you didn't get top marks.

The sort of awareness of body that I advocate is not satisfied with a simple stretching routine. Personally, I spend about 20-30 minutes stretching, and while there are observable consistencies to the moves I incorporate, how and what I stretch is determined by what needs stretching first and what could use stretching second.

Many of the stretches I incorporate are among the 'do not do this type' list, because they incorporate precise muscle resistance and support to perform. One slight mis-move or mis-calculation and I could end up tearing muscles, tendons, or ligaments.

The thing about stretching is that – absent a good massage – there isn't a more effective method of reducing/eliminating muscle strain, fatigue, as well as boost recovery from exertion,... plus it increases the circulation of cerebro-spinal fluid to the brain, increases muscular/tissue respiration,... there's a whole slough of benefits (many of them unknown by science,... look into “prana” while realizing one's whole body breathes).

I'll include a graphical diagram (eventually, I am lazy with some things,... just ask Sooz ^_~) of the stretches I incorporate for particular muscles depending on the level of fatigue.

Anyhow, the body is an expression of the Resolve acting through Reason amidst a given context (genetics, DNA, the whole individuated works). While there are finite limits (the unachievable; I won't be jumping 100m vertically in the air anytime to my anticipation) there are always and ever will be thresholds of performance which surpass previous expressions (read: personal best).

You should be seeking to expand that at every available opportunity IMO. Keeping your 'machine' well tuned (diet, exercise, etc.; I'm not talking obsessive-compulsive level, but to an emergent and progressive degree) is what I'd do.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zombie Ninja

I keep finding myself confronted with opponents. This is neither unexpected or unforseen, in fact it is the basis of my personal ideology and strategy. Still, opposition, conflict and resolution, etc. has been on my mind increasingly of late. And so,....

I've said before that no matter what one chooses to do – or not to do – one will ALWAYS be opposed. That opposition is not always direct, specific, or even intentional, but that does nothing to diminish the fact that there is/always-will-be an opponent.

As such, one must could do worse than be prepared to wage opposition the moment it presents its self. Just as with chess, it is possible to win with a willy-nilly, unplanned or spur of the moment strategy,... but one shouldn't count on it.

For the record, any time I say 'must' I mean 'could do worse than'. I'd hate for the reader to intuit a degree of unquestion-ability from the following.

If one truly wants (read: is resolved) to win, it takes time, preparation, and practice. Martial artists don't practice moves so that they can look good when they practice them, they do so so that when the situation presents its self they don't even have to think about their response; muscle memory, conditioning, discipline, etc. all kick in and the rest works its self out.

Social conflict (esp. professional) however, requires more finesse and planning.

First off, in any such conflict one must ABSOLUTELY know where they stand and by virtue what they can and can't say. Many conflicts are either lost or thrown due to one party saying something off the cuff and essentially forfeiting any legitimacy. Further, exp. when working in a chain-of-command or another form of hierarchy, there are a variety of considerations to observe.

Secondly, one must be in control of their emotions; rash impulses may feel good, but they malign the individual in several ways (both immediate and long-term). There's a Law about that by the way (#39, there's a great story of Napoleon losing his cool). ^_~

Quick segue – For the record, no I don't absolutely follow every law to the letter (there's also the 33 Strategies of War, the Art of War, etc). In fact, this whole thread is in direct violation of Law #31, so though I harp on about the Laws, don't misinterpret that I am saying that they are absolute, 100% viable, or that there aren't exceptions.

And finally, the person needs 3 things. What are they? Oh come on, you walked right into that one.

Resolve, Reason, and Action.

Establish the resolve, focus and direct the reason, and facilitate action that is in keeping with the course of the resolve and reason.

I did say it takes practice,... but its worth it seeing the look on people's faces. ^_~

Here is the thing about Metaphysics. When one begins operating on a conducive metaphysical level, they tend to draw attention. Not literal attention from individuals in their surroundings, but 'other' forms of attention.

Uhm,... without going into detail, let's just assume for the moment that there are varieties of sentient intelligences in the aggregate which are well outside the conventional perception of life, entities, etc. Put more simply,... humans are the 'new guy' on the block of creation, and though they don't see their neighbors, that doesn't mean there aren't any.

So I was saying. Among the more significant causes and effects are that wasteful and/or non-conducive behaviors and practices become increasingly less prominent (leading toward renunciation of whatever behavior). This produces and causes an increase in the individual's energy levels. I have no way of quantifying that, other than to say that when one is working with a machine and inefficiency is worked out, the job becomes easier right?

Well, allow me to suggest that humanity's neighbors (some at least) are particularly keen observers of energy levels and the surrounding behaviors. Individuals who display an increasing awareness of this and other things tend to 'stand out' in a manner of speaking from other humans.

Remember how I said humanity is the 'new guy'? Not every neighbor appreciates it when individuals start standing out, and for some it is quite displeasing.

When I first began to actively (in practice) pursue metaphysics, the reception I received was not exactly welcoming. I don't mean a bunch of funny aliens showed up on my doorstep, the effect was much more subtle (anyone wishing to write me off as a nutter – assuming they haven't already! – pay attention).

Humans are quite fickle. Prone to emotions, ego bias, and a whole slough of other, lets call them defects for the moment.

Now amongst the multitude of humans there are naturally those who are less aware of their surroundings, let alone their consciousness. Such individuals are easy to recognize with their absolute absence of attention span or cohesive thought process. In a sense, such are not thinking for themselves, they are responding to whatever stimuli is regularly input. Such will base an entire routine out of subconsciously itemizing each stimulus in a preferred sequence.

Imagine for a moment, that the aforementioned neighbors possess the ability to communicate but not through speech (oh, they probably could,....). Imagine they could share thoughts, images, and ideas.

Imagine for a moment now what would happen if one of the thought-absent individuals I mentioned were to have a thought or idea shared with them from one of these entities. Do you think they would detect the outside-nature of the thought/idea, or would they think it was their own?

Without going into the multitude of reasons an outside entity might plant thoughts into one of the humans I've been referring to, allow me to suggest that precisely this happens all the goddamn time.

Seriously, I'm not even joking.

I watch people walk around all day in a haze simply responding to the signs, comments, food and merchandise (oh god, the merchandise ~_~), etc. One could call them 'consumers', but that would be an exercise in minimization IMO.

So ANYhow, the point I'm getting at by all this is to say that 'sleeping' individuals are regularly and deliberately manipulated, and if I were in Vegas my money would be on “The Overwhelming Majority”.

Before I continue, I have already spent countless hours pondering the 'mind-control' paradox, where a person can be mind-controlled into thinking that they are not being mind-controlled. THAT is an oubliette I would just as soon avoid, given that there is no way to be certain one way or the other.

K, what a round-about. The whole over-arching purpose to this spiel is to assert that when one begins their metaphysical emergence, there will be literal opponents and agencies which have a vested interest in obstructing this pursuit, and there are ever so many ways that an individual can be obstructed.

And, the principle method of obstructing an individual? Inter-social conflict, administered through one or more individuals who are otherwise asleep! This is why I am so on about conflict management, strategy, etc. It is not a coincidence that society continues to push the idea that conflict is uncivilized, because conflict is a most necessary aspect of existence! When you break it down, that's what REASON is, an internal intellectual conflict!

Conflict (in a manner of speaking) is the job of the mind. Again, I'm not saying that one should revel in conflict (I do, but that's me), but neither should a person flee or fear conflict off hand.

As always, more to come. ^_^

14. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zombie Ninja

For today's intro, I would like to focus on the 48 Laws. I feel I've done a rudimentary job outlining the Resolve, the Reason, and the Body, but to summarize them simply; the body acts upon the physical, the reason categorizes and quantifies the physical, and the resolve is responsible for manifesting from among the physical.

These three things comprise all that is; whether from the perspective of the individual, the universe, etc. The laws supplement the workings and activities those three by outlining a process – an observable set of considerations that can cause success or failure depending on the degree they are adhered to.

I will be writing these out from memory and understanding, with absolutely no review. To begin,....

Law #1 – Never Outshine the Master

The world is full of bigger fish, some of whom can stomp and/or eat you with the greatest of ease. A fish – in particular one that is committed to growth in size and means – is best suited to giving those bigger fish neither the opportunity, nor particularly the want to thus make with the squishing. Let the one fish's expressions, displays, and accomplishments threaten neither the literal nor ego-biased efforts of the larger fish, else the attention that is paid will be with teeth.

Law #2 – Do Not Put too Much Trust in Friends, Learn to Use Your Enemies

As a fish will grow and develop, it will naturally develop associations. There will always be competent fish competing for the same food, as well as complimentary relationships along the same lines.

Just as a larger fish can make short work of a smaller fish, so too can two smaller fish make short work of one. Fish that are familiar can establish good relationships, and they can fall victim to bad ones. Recognize that one's associates are growing fish too, and never potentiate a situation where one's enemies or one's friends have either the opportunity nor the cause to have you for dinner. After all, who knows one's weaknesses better than those in their closest circles of intimacy?

Law #3 – Conceal Your Intentions

Recognize that for a fish to achieve increasing growth and development this will naturally put them at odds with certain other fish, as well as make them meal targets of larger fish. It behooves a fish to – if not outright make secret of – generally avoid disclosing the majority of their plans/intentions. If nothing else, this avoids telling one's predators where to find them, and additionally will apply to further Laws.

The general spirit of this and other related mentions is the idea of artistic expression and absence. One cannot live in this world and avoid some form of banter, and individuals will be particularly keen to probe current events, experiences, and plans. An effort paid to speak highly of small and meager intentions while avoiding comment on larger ones just might pay off in the long run.

Law #4 – Always Say Less Than Necessary

First off, it is better to avoid saying something stupid through silence than to venture saying something brilliant through chance. What did Ghandi say? Something like:

… meaning STFU unless you have something to say.

Beyond that, it is better to playfully leave questions (deliberate and/or implicit) unanswered, or playfully danced around. This goes hand-in-hand with the previous Law in that the less that is known the better; if the less known the better, then the less said the better.

To Be Continued (with the Laws that is),....

On a regular and consistent basis I observe, perceive, receive, or pay ear to individuals among my immediate area expressing one or more forms of surprise, astonishment, and a lack of comprehension as to how I achieve what I do.

I'm not tooting my own horn - I live a rather humble life - but even in that I experience continuous emergence, development, and achievement.

The secret is that there is no secret. Surely you've seen Kung Fu Panda, haven't you?

I live a life of sequential and deliberate emergence precisely because of the two route words of the operant words; sequence and deliberate.

Professionally I am constantly experiencing the consequences (consequence in the sense of con- sequence, rather than the 'adverse reaction' ideology) of earlier investments of time, creativity (read: authority), and strategy.

Do you see what I'm getting at? Hopefully,.... I have been - and will continue to be - vague and open ended in my illustrations (and not just in observance of the Laws) so as to allow the reader to supply their own 'ingredients' rather than rely on my own lies (read: simplified descriptions or summaries which omit nuance, context, and a fair percent of the necessary actionable details).

As Above, So Below

Deliberate, Sequence, Emergence

Excellence is a habit,....

etc. etc.

You've got to want it,... whatever 'it' may be. Part of wanting something involves comprehending what is required to realize it manifested, another part involves comprehending what is required to maintain its manifested presence; both are involved and included in the umbrella of 'ownership'.

After all, there's a reason the phrase is 'carve out a life for yourself'.

Meticulous secular deliberation equals meticulous microscopic deliberation equals meticulous macroscopic deliberation. What one's being is convicted to their cells are convicted to, etc. For more on that, one can skip ahead by watching the anime series: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

The whole series. ^_~
    http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-english-dubbed-online-free

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  15. ϟ...

ϟ... Member