Michael Trimm IMO the most credible analyzer out there.

Discussion in 'Φ Qanon & Politics' started by david, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

I am reading slowly because I am involved in other things at the moment and I will respond as I go along reading...

Perhaps somewhat a facsimile of the one in substance, but not degree,..
    IMPORTANTLY...
    We do not have complete instantaneous access to all past and future contingencies tp guide us on our journey.
    We may have varying degrees of glimpses at times depending upon our stage of awareness,
    And that is a huge difference between a localized individual and the all encompassing total M=R.
    It is as much a difference as a mere novice user of a vast computer containing all knowledge past and future...
    And the entire infocognitive totalily of the vast computer itself.

Dual conspansive means:
    From our local perspectives, our lives seem to expand into the future.
    But, from a Universal total M=R perspective we are shrinking into the past.
    So that does not constitute essentially a complete facsimile.

2. david

david Member

Facsmile substance versus degree
    Could be so regarding this point Rose, although then we make a distinction between substance and state of being. Langan has to argue some of these points because when we look at the concept of a copy (fact-similar latin) we can actually have all matter of similarity and difference in appearances. Is it essentially the same? and from where do we judge sameness and difference? This becomes a discussion especially when we introduce the concept of a Hollograph.

To Langan's credit he does not posit some deception, he is straight foward about the distinction between the substance of consciousness. Many philosphers positing a similar idea, like Spinoza and Schopenhauer, are dualists. Hegal was a monoist because he posited a point of god recognizing itself in the dialectic culminating in Christianity.

On access to infinite consciousness: Yes. I agree with you. It could well be that in the imperfect hollographic facsimile lies a relative ability of godliness to recognize itself as such...Thus our trials and tribulations are imperfections in the cybernetic loops of godliness recognizing, altering and shrinking from to present the next moment. the problem with this is that Langan has to tell us at some point exactly how this comes to be so. One of the best ideas regarding this was the theory put out by Hidden Hand, the Illuminati insider (or so says he) that shared the perspective of cosmology held by the elites: The great creator, every time she divides becomes more and more distant from itself and the subsequent soul must find its way back... She does this to recognize herself and see her greatness.

Your analogy using the computer makes a lot of sense. Its cybernetic imo because we are part of the computer, our actions go into the calculus as we aprehend the gigantic computer.

Co expansiveness. A facsimile is a copy but we only see the term in Latin. latin for us is a language of terms and precise meanings when in fact it was originally a language for merchants, some specialized fields, etc. Ancient Greek is a much more precise language for engaging philosophical discourse. To the pre-socratics a facsimile was elaborate: Greek thinking indicates that appearances are multivaried, i.e. an object that we encounter with our faculties can have shadows, phantasmic aspects, can exist only for the sake of the meaning we attach to the object, or the object can appear as the thing-in-itself. our mind literally apprehends the object. So can one have a facsimile of the appearance of something? The way our experiences appear, is as real as the process of reality shrinking reality in many respects. A facsimile is never complete, it is always by the relationship it bares to the thing-in-itself a superficial image.

What if we define a facsimile as a rendering of an object without recourse to the Hollagraphy of the object which determines its make up in single undivided reality? Think about this...by its very nature a hollograph is a copy of sorts, but it is not a copy of the appearance of the object, but rather the essence of the object. For example, I take a picture of a snowflake and it looks like a blott...yet if we look carefully at a snowflake we see it is constructed in a manner similar to all snow flakes and that the structure of these snowflakes has the same structure as a crystal structure under conditions that make snow.

If we use this definition we can say that Langan's monoism is grounded in an absolute thinghood-in-itself of consciousness which takes the same form during the expansion and deflation of consciousness as it moves through the time space continuum. When looked under the microscope (figuratively speaking) consciousness is revealed to be a hollogram of the creator.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Just what I was pondering a few days ago...
    syn1.JPG

upload_2016-9-22_18-39-50.png

SYN.JPG
    http://www.teleologic.org/

Listening to this theory in a text to speech computerized voice has some strange quirks. Syndiffenosis was definitely one of them. The word sounded so exotically mispronounced: CinDeeEyeFeeEeeNeeOooSiss lol. At first I was perplexed because the word sounded like the beautiful name of a Greek goddess. And, near that part,, he says (computer person i refer to as "he" was a "she" until I slowed the audio to be able to understand so i should really say "It")... And, when, "It" gets to reading lines of math symbols!! In a drowsy state, I wondered if I was hearing an Egyptian chant from a high priest : NOMM BEE DEE NOMM CEE TILDI NOMM GEE!!!!.. not exactly that, of course, but "It" goes on and on. Strange.

I will re-read your last post tomorrow. Interesting.

4. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

I watched this again today because you recommended Trimm so highly. Now, I see your above caveat all the way up through the new level of control. I believed the same 911 scenario when I was investigating possibilities. And, that election fraud, occurred with W. And, taking time to be happy is certainly good advice.

I personally disagree that fracking will bring about the end of the world in 14 years. Due to my own buying into delusional 2012 scenarios, I just think laying that type trip on the gullible is wrong to do. My years are numbered anyway. But. I wouldn't want my children, if I had any, worried about the eminent end of the world as a reason to be happy?

I also watched the guy's video who reported Trimm missing. An interesting concept: individual channels playing off each other and a network of channels almost comprising a reality show. Maybe it happens all the time, but I haven't been paying attention. I can see an interest in the charisma of these people would be easy to get drawn into.

Please explain again anything I have missed.

5. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

I woke up with the last words I heard before waking today : "Self Replicating, Self Selecting Reality" along with a visualization of each moment dissolving into nothingness before the next appears if viewed from a certain perspective. Nothing solid. Alll in flux. Just as the cells of our bodies are completely different in seven years. All eventually selectively replicate. Or, maybe not so selectively for any who suffer from unfortunate hypnotic programming resulting in self-fulfilling prophecies.

Still considering last 3 paragraphs... facsmilies and holograms. reminding me of something.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  6. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

"What would happen if a language was so expressive that it contained every piece of information on the thing it wishes to describe to the highest resolution possible?..."

scspl.JPG

Can't help thinking "In the beginning was the word..."

7. david

david Member

Lol. You get a lot of exotic words in philosophy for sure. Sometimes people are convinced it is window dressing, and sometimes it makes sense when explained. When I was studying Martin Heidegger my teacher was fluent in German and told me this story: He went to a philosophy convention in Germany, to read a passage from Seine un Zeindt (can't spell the German) or what is known in English as Being and Time.... Heidegger's defining piece of work. Heidegger like Kant was notorious for being cryptic and at that time was not widely read for political reasons primarily.

When he finished the passage the ever polite German audience clapped and later he was approached and asked "what language he had spoken at the podium." he was then asked if he studied German with a German speaker, etc. Heidegger's work is so filled with descriptive terms that it does not even sound proper in his native tongue! Actually Hatsumi sensei of the Bujinkan has also been accused of speaking in perfectly fluent medieval Japanese! And lets not forget the North Koreans who also apparently sound like the equivalent of a European speaking English during the 1400's, in Korean.

8. david

david Member

Its all opinions and looking for correlations. We are starting to get solid proof of Clinton's intentions, and the conspiracy underlining these acts. But what I tend to do is look at what happens and what whistle blowers knew of it and how they knew of it. So lets talk Trimm:

There is a Japanese concept whereby one knows what a higher up is saying, even when the higher up seems to say the opposite. For example, a board meeting at Toyota and a pesky individual asks a big wig if they could fire a division in the company to satisfy consumers...the bigwig grunts out "yes" and looks up at the group. The bigwigs assistant comes out and is asked if anyone is being fired and says "No, Okimono san does not want anyone fired."

The FRacking is imo a diversion, a red herring thrown out there for somebody, I doubt Trimm believes it. he tells us he has to play ball so we are warned right? He also is very much like "Okimono San" because when he tells us "to be happy" he is really saying to be careful." He may be saying also, that we should not be consumed by this, but thats not his profile is it? this is not a guy who tells us about better living and health, he is a big picture thinker who connects the dots and does so well enough that he got called on the carpet in our "free" society.

Heres the piece of info that correlates imo....And when I say correlates I mean, we have a great source at Reddit 4 Chan who imo is very credible
    https://www.reddit.com/r/inthemorning/comments/4r2foe/hillary_insider_leaks_info_on_4chan/

We have numerous sources that also say the same thing, from CIA, FBI, etc etc

We now have Trimms saying the same thing.

We have physical evidence that our president, the Justice Department, and parts of the FBI are conspiring... We have evidence that materials have been destroyed, election activity rigged, etc in the name of this conspiracy. And...an often overlooked piece of data is that we have seen that the state department is evidently NOT part of the conspiracy at large, because they were honest about Clinton's activities.

So what do all these sources say? They all say that this conspiracy is virtually our entire government. it reminds me of the Boys Town scandal in the eighties where people started to die in plane crashes, threats were made, as people got to see how sick the power mongers where.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

So that is where we are at imo. If the information came out about the extent of what the Clinton faction, Bush faction, Obama faction did, there would probably be formal declarations of war against this country.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

10. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator