THE EXPERIMENT IS ON YOU! ~ Part Two Begins on Page 5

Discussion in 'Φ v.1THE COCKNEY TRANSLATER!' started by Rose, Apr 26, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    • Poignant Poignant x 1
  2. Rose

Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

Q 101. cayman: Hi, Atticus, very much appreciate for your input here. I enjoy your style

I'm from China, so my questions is:

1) Have you ever engaged with Chinese personally?

2) Have you ever been to China?

3) Are you doing anything relate to China nowadays? or Will you?

4) Is Chinese population a big concern to all the 33 point of view

5) Is China(or Chinese regime) the solo force independent from the 33? or China is part of the

parallel force which confront the 33?

6) What is your personal view of China? what is you master think of China?

7) I know you are super busy right now, whenever you are available, I would like to invite you

to see my reports from China, I know my knowledge is very limited, so if you can make some

comments on it, that should shatter the stones in my pocket. my post is

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11513-Anyone-interested-in-what-s-happenin

g-in-China

Thank you very much for you candor and diligence!

Could you pm me please,thank you.

Important

Q 102. Atticus: It is interesting that you say you've never had a dream. However, I'm more

interested in the following statement.

My question is,

1. How long have you and your master been, "taking turns," sleeping

2. What is "interesting" about it

3. How many hours do you actually sleep during the two day increments?

1)since he watches my back and I watch his

2)I just meant as in the proverb,interesting times

3)15ish unless there's a lot o do.then as little as 5 sometimes

Q 103. Abhaya: Atticus,

Thanks for answering my prevoius question. No worries that you couldn't go into it. I have

one other random question.

Is there any truth to the theories that the moon was a recently (relativly) built artificial satalite

built by reptiles or any one else. like david ike talks about. Or is it just a natural moon.

For me if you could answer this at all it would be a huge help.

thanks a ton

As far as I know completely natural , what ever that is.

Q 104. Richard: Hi Atticus

Quick one for you, any idea where Credo Mutwas necklace is?

It's been destroyed,that's what I was told,we chased it for a while,but to no avail.

Q 105. Andrew: Can you see Aura's?

If so can you give an example of how to train the eye to see them?

You could say that but I was not told they were auras,I was taught more of fields

Q 106. LeoNorth: my apologies Atticus, but i fear my question has been lost in the

hullabaloo. I will put here, because its getting late for me. If on the off chance you do answer

my question and come across this one, please disregard this one. My question is;

Is there anyway to contact the ET creators? it seems that we both have a common antagonist,

perhaps humans and creators can 'team up'???

I don't know,but I am not all knowing about eta I've lived with it for years and I'm not that way

inclined,because they have never been a problem.

So I don't get involved so much,but the subject is going to be covered by the questions from bill to my

master and the machine.

Q 107. Janos: Hello Atticus,

My prior question is more of a clarification, and may have either gotten lost in the shuffle... (or

have been irrelevant, and if so, that's perfectly fine, and I thank you for your time and

consideration regardless.).

You had mentioned that the earth was 'expanding'. Did you mean literally, as in Neal Adams'

Expanding Earth Theory? (The earth started out smaller and has literally 'grown' over the

years to the size it is now and is still growing.)

Thank you!

That's what I was told they even explained it a bit,I told bill what I knew,and I don't he was to

impressed with my geological grasp of it all. Lol,so I think thays a question for someone else in my

staff to answer.

Q 108. cloud9: Dear Atticus,

Your master is 5000 years old and he was in the chair. You said in the interview that some of

they are well known figures and I guess being public figures we know they don't share the

longevity of your master because so far I haven't known of anybody who doesn't get old and

die, even Rockefeller, Rothschild, queens and kings...

1. Is he the only one who can live that long?

2. Was this reason he was in the chair?

I know you'll probably say you can't answer this but I'll try anyway...

3.- If he's human, not ET, is he a regular human being? How can this be?

So far Jesus has been considered the most powerful man that has ever lived because he was

able to do miracles the rest of us can't (yet) but the miracle of living 5000 years really puts

Jesus to shame lol...

Thank you very much.

Those families are way down the line.show offs and crass with it.they are nothing but new money to

the thirty three,as they were.

1)no/only one at a time.

2)yes

3)please let me take a raincheckon this please,and that goes for the next six times it's asked ,I don't

have the right yet.

Q 109. AnthonyBacala: Atticus,

Thank you for spending your time and energy interacting with all of us here on the forum. I'm

sure it is quite different than how you normally spend your days, but we all truly appreciate

the insight you are continuing to share with us. It's truly a huge shift occurring in real time,

and we're all in it for the ride. Just know you have hundreds, if not thousands, of people who

have been thinking about this information daily since the start of the new year. Initially, the

forum members were shouting tons of suggestions towards Bill as to question he should ask

you if he ever got a follow-up interview. Now, here we are a couple weeks later, and we are

engaging with a first-hand Q&A session "straight from the horse's mouth." I trust you when

you say to be patient, and that in time, more information will come.

A question I have for you is, simply, have you ever had a first-hand encounter with a being

ANYTHING OTHER THAN HUMAN?

Yes..........

Q 110. Chilled: Is a strong sense of loneliness and perhaps depression part of the

"rebirthing" or waking up process?

Yes amongst other things........

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  3. Rose

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  4. Rose

Q 91. Icecold: Well, I started this thread for answers only and some members are insistent on

flexing their opinions. This does not serve the purpose intended.

Also, could Atticus please answer my questions, most can be answered with yes or no.

Cheers and thanks.

Thought I had?

Maybe your questions are to sensitive ,which means I talk to you directly!

If you have been missed,and it's your lights on the table then that's not good.

Pm me and I'll tell you why....and I bet I've said it's a conversation I have to have with bill.

To clarify.

Q 92. yaksuit: Apart from telepathy and remote viewing.

Would Telekinesis be a good example some people stumble into with "all sorts of

catastrophic and wonderful outcomes"

I've never seen it done,let's put it that way.

Q 93. ahamkara: Are some young people being kept under observation/monitoring as a result

of their genetics? Thank you.

Everyone is who needs to be

Q 94. Ouroboros: Thankyou for answering so many questions. You have given me many

things to think about.

what would you say the single most important lesson you have learned through life is?

I used to go to a pub in the mile end road.

For unusual reasons.

Nearly every week when I went in there with a few friends,the same to old geezers sat in there

nursing a guineas .

They kept there selves to there selves and laughed in the right places so that's how it was.

I went to this pub every week for over two years.

I was in the urinals,and one of the old boys was washing his hands,I noticed the tattoo on his arm.

I asked the landlord what the score was with the tattoo ,and he said he was a jew and he had been in

a camp.

I thought about it and me being me I asked him about it and bought him a pint.

He said he didn't talk about it,but he did with me,straight after he said he wouldn't,when i saw him

next time he said hello and codge a pint.

I thought nice a scrounger for life ,and then he said he couldn't understand why he told me , as he

had not before.

This friendship of sorts went on for a while.

We were in there collecting one Friday night and got out early, we thought food ,Indian restaurant

down the road nice.

The old boy was in there later than usual no pals,and he was well bladdered.

We decided no sit down meal we would get a take away.

So I was sitting and my mates were standing in the restaurant waiting at the front.

One of the boys called me up and said look there's ya drunk old mate,taking the piss as he was

walking zigzags.

He liked a rumbaba from the kebab shop,so in he staggered it was comical to watch.

Then I got the feeling,you feel your heart pound and ya throat warms up and neck.

There were about six lads in the shop few skins,and that.pissed up big time .

He must have done something fell into them or something because they started on him just taking the

Mick and pushing him at first.

Then he smiled at them,and that done it.

They started hit him kick him ,he managed to get out of the shop but that just made it worse ,he fell

down and one kicked him straight in the head.I never get involved in anything that isn't business.

But when I saw his head fly back, I was out the door with my men behind me...laughing waiting to see

the fun...

To of the lads were doing the main work on the old boy while the other two or three laughed and held

each other up and threw kebab at him.

They saw me coming,they new who I was ,and had it on there toes ,but I just tripped one up the main

one he was kneeling bending down on the old boy so he didn't quite get away quick enough.

Well I did what I do and when I finished I took of my belt and put it round his neck and tied round my

cars bumper,to take him for a sleigh ride down the mile end road.

As I turned the blokes head round to see if he was conscious ,the old boy got on his feet smothered

in blood and grabbed me round the throat and said ,no,then your him.

He made me put him down and let him go....he got kicked up the arse a few times as he dragged

himself of and we got in the car and went.

The kebab shop owner called the 50 and we had it away.

He looked at me the old boy right in the eye as I drove away and smiled blood in his teeth.

Three months later the landlord told me he died.

I went to the funeral and there was three people there,me ,the old boys mate and the rabbi and his

Helpers .

Don't know if it was the best lesson but it has stayed with me, and it was early on in my life.

I don't know what it is but I can't forget his face,never will.

Was it a coincidence?

I didn't know then what I know now,so I say no it wasn't .

Q 95. kersley: Hello Charlie boy. I just want to know is your master related to the Anunnaki's

if so would that be what sides? enkites or enlilites?

thanks

No he is not

Q 96. trenairio: Hello Atticus,

your bravery and mission is very appreciated

Question: Could there be more detail/explanation regarding how the next 6 years are

humanitys' last chance? What moves do you see the Council33 executing on the world stage

in the next 6 year span (and what major events do you presume to occur, such as the famine

and ET invasion being inevitable?)? Will the world be very different by then? (year 2018)

Thanks

On the way , your choice

Q 97. ketikoti: Dear Atticus,

1) Is the existence of the "33" general knowledge among the members of the 427 important

families?

2) Do all the members of the 33 families that assemble the 33 wise men have knowledge of the "33"?

3) Who is aware of the existence of the 33 in the elite? All high level guys in the secret

societies, ceo's and other high level players like politicians, scientists etc? How do they find

out, which borders do you have to cross, do the 33 come to those ones if they threaten their

power base?

4) Do the 33 span different "racial" groups? (european, chinese, african etc)

Thanks for all your info Atticus (& Master & Bill), it is very insightful, bamboozling and

interesting.

Not general knowledge ,used to be long ago ,but not really not now.

Q 98. K626: Dear Atticus,

I haven't had a single answer yet...

With the unfolding money crisis and coming water crisis, why don't they just roll out another

war which has been the normal trick in the past?

As you were saying 'nukes are off the table' is this the main reason?

regards

k

Thought that's what they were going to do,original thread that started this ball.

Q 99. Dale: Interesting contributions, everyone, to this thread.

My question is from an observational, technical vantage point.

Experiments, in a research based setting, always follow an established protocol. There are set

rules, steps, and methods that are to be followed - even with regard to the final collecting of data.

The beings conducting this section of the greater experiment must have established rules,

which are respected, while they conduct their observations. Such an experiment must also

have a foreseeable end, in which a conclusion is reached with regard to the hypothesis being tested.

My question: Though this is not a traditional "experiment," in our modern sense of the term,

what may occur come the end of our planet's involvement in the greater experiment, after

sufficient data has been collected and a conclusion has been drawn?

The 33 beleive they get a seat on the big board table,if you catch my drift.

But that's there belief,I've been shown things and so on,but it's still a belief .to me anyway.but I'm not

a philosopher am I

Q 100. Lettherebelight: Hi Atticus, hope you are well... and deepest thanks for trying to give a

us a hand here.

The more I'm reading, the more I realize how little I know. You were right...better to get the

information slowly, even this pace is proving challenging!

1. Do you know anything about the New Madrid fault in the US, if it they

(the men in suits?) are trying to engineer a quake or disturbance here?

2. How is it possible for people with very little money to fight(the men in suits?) financially?

3. Are the 'men in suits' the other faction of the 33, or the elite?

Hope these aren't daft questions

respectful thanks, from one with green eyes

1) I think this is going to be covered in some detail later

2)we will do it with popular opinion and the web,there own tool against them.

3)various societies but the government enforce the laws for them.

5. Rose

6. Rose

Q 81. Rocky_Shorz: how many divisions are there of the 33 now?

98% of the wealth is the 33s, does your Master have enough to go head on with the others?

We are not the elite you think,of course the money is there but not with me or him as it was.

but that is a small matter and will be attended too

If you 2% and 98% equation then you talk of the banking world

fed res/b o e/corps etc versus the people really.

Q 82. astrid: 1.Is this a certainty??

2.Is this a destructive thing?

3.Is this a positive thing?

4.Can it be stopped?

5.How can we prepare?

6.Can we assist you in any way??

thanks again for your time and responses,

In gratitude,

Astrid

1)yes

2)no

3)yes

4)no

5)don't need to it's not anything to do with us what they do

6)thanks yes you are right now!

Q 83. K626: Can you sense an enemy in a packed room even if you haven't seen them?

I see someones mood change,just maybe a bit quicker than most that's all!

Q 84. 7eagle14: Atticus,

I asked this in the previous thread and suspect it may have got lost in the traffic jam of posts.

If you skipped over it on purpose then I sincerely apologize for the pestering and wont bother

you with it again.

What skills should we devote ourselves to developing/improving over the next years?

I didn't miss I just don't think I can answer,

how could I know your strengths weakness etc,

it's as always based on you,I'm afraid your going to have to figure this one out for yourself

on an assessment of yourself,I think if your good at something and you

see an opportunity you should come forward and express it .

maybe a post should go up for this ?

Q 85. Aurelius: Atticus ...

Can you confirm the following regarding the machine:

1. what's special about it has nothing to do with its processing power or its AI capability .. it's

the information it has the ability to access and interact with?

2. did humans design the machine?

3. has the machine existed for a long time?

... personally I accept there are realms that only a machine can access and make sense of, the

human or any other biological entity will not be able to do this reliably.

Regards

1)yes but I was impressed with the techy bits to.

2)yes they did,one of them was a thirteen year old.

3)24yrs around that.

You can if your with it,this I will never be able to explain because you would need another language

to describe it,

Q 86. Adrift: Hi Atticus, thank you for this opportunity, and for keeping up with the flood of questions. I have green eyes.

I hope this isn't a silly question, but it's something I've been thinking a lot about recently: are

you able to 'pick up' on thoughts other people have about you, or try to consciously 'project'

to you? You've been in my thoughts many times recently, as I've been thinking about all that's

been revealed here, and I've wondered whether you ever 'sense' any of that - from me or

anyone else here?

All the best, this has been a fascinating experience.

Yes, and it's been a learning curve,not used to nice thoughts as I'm sure you can imagine,most

people don't like to see me very often.

It's been very strange for me,and I would be lying if I said it didn't cause some changes if I'm honest.

Which I think is actually going to hinder I'm sorry to say,because I'm sure it wasn't meant to.

Well that was as clear as mud...!

I can't explain quickly sorry.

Q 87. Aurelius: Atticus .. is all the black-op technology (superluminal craft, advanced energy

systems, mind control technology, home grown ebe's etc.) directly under the control &

influence of the 33?

Regards

Let me say there is a lot of misconceptions about this,people are just fed complete garbage and

then they regurgitate it with a little more spin,sell books, right screenplays,etc

Then you have some shall we say "santas little Helpers"who wish up lots of interesting scenarios.

So yes we will have to start another thread,and I think some very red faces,from my perspective

anyway.

Q 88. Carpenters619: Atticus,

You mentioned that you were terminally ill and possibly only had 2 years left. Do you intend to

take the secret of the whereabouts of the artifact to your grave, or do you intend to destroy it

before then?

Plans are made.

Q 89. 4th Sky: Atticus,

You mentioned that there are other human power structures on this planet capable of

confronting or overriding the authority of the 33. Has your Master attempted to persuade

these power structures to side with his faction against the rest of the 33?

Thanks.

No,with good reason,there the reason we are at this juncture.

Q 90. quench: How do we use our abilities? Can it be taught or do we just have to "stumble"

into them?

Taught...............if you can be...if you see what I mean,some people no chance.....

others have been doing it here tonight to me.

7. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • beautiful beautiful x 1
  8. Rose

Q 71. Abhaya: Atticus, Thanks for everything. I am endebted to you for taking these risks on

our behalf. I am very facinated by the relation ship you have with your master. It reminds me

of a guru disiple relationship and in fact maybe its just like that. I too live under someone I see

as more advanced them myself though whom I learn maybe most importantly real humility.

I apologise as some of my previous questions were not very consise. Thanks for responding to

them as best you could though I really apprectiate that. And I will try to be more consise from

now on.

My question then is what if anything at all can you say about your master.

Does he specialise in a certain kind of knowledge? Or field?

Would it be a stretch to say your master is like a guru?

How has he lived such a long life?

Thanks for anything you can answer

Abhaya

I cannot tell you my freind I'm sorry.

Except that guru is the wrong word , and you are taking master maybe a bit literally .

If I am released to tell you more, I will of course.

Unfortunate ,for me and you , as I would like to tell you very much.

The funny thing I can say is really he hasn't been my master for that long ...

But please just don't ask yet.

Thank you for your question tho.

Q 72. quench: Do WE have hidden/suppressed abilities similar to what you have?

Yes in abundance,and some people stumble into them with all sorts of catastrophic and wonderful outcomes.

Q 73. buffski: Hello Atticus.

Much energy to you.

One question: Is your master alone in his split among the 33?

This is debatable,I would say yes and that has just made me more trouble,but I don't care.

Private note to a voyeur , and now?

Q 74. CivilDawn: Atticus,

You are giving us a great opportunity to reevaluate all of our current perspectives and I

personally appreciate that. I hope you are healing well.

I have been monitoring all this material for a little while and decided to become involved myself.

My question is: Would you/your Master prefer for us to keep to ourselves this information you

are letting trickle into our lives, or is it crucial for us to take the responsibility of offering the

information to others not active on this forum?

An excellent question,do you remember a post of a gentlemen saying his family told him to "get a tin hat"

That's hard because there outlook is completely corrupted , that's why films tv do that image and

perpetuate that standpoint so that is what happens if you drop out the loop for what ever reason.

(I know you all no this but bare with me).

For our purposes here I think you should use your judgement,a little of the stuff that affects there

mainstream veiw in some way,and then if they don't wins to much,because it is a kind of pain they

feel you know,the embarrassment they feel on your behalf is actually there programming working very well.

So judge your own loved ones and freinds,there yours after all who would know them better.

If they react badly ,well they won't be of any use anyhow,so leave them to bliss and get on with it.

When and if it hits the fan u will know what to do,and they will listen intensely trust me.

Q 75. jonescd: Hello,

Thanks for your time on these forums, they have exploded o er the pastfew weeks. If you

could clarify a few grey areas for me?

Can I assume that a reduction in population is on the cards and that it will become a fight for

survival of the fittest in the time after? (I could be jumping the gun there).

Can I also assume that et disclosure will happen, but the key is how we deal with go forward with it?

In other words, we need to grow up!

If we can execute a plan with an army off complete ametuers (and I mean that in it's true sense)

with all going financially mental around us with some quite large social problems energy problems etc.

And time it perfectly without hardly any resources or true bred structure,in the open Market via the

Internet and information war.....then yeah it ll be fine. They think it's on the cards,you gonna let just

poke you in the chest like that.?

You know disclosure,I found this quite amusing listening to various people on the Internet say I have

come up with nothing new..........doesn't everyone know that ET is out there ?.

So why are you waiting for the liars to tell you they are there.......and anyway wouldn't everyone say

"oh come on tell us something new for god sake booorinnnggg".....

Sorry couldn't resist,come you all do it .

Q 76. T Smith: Reviewing the material, I would posit your Master is a higher aspect of your

own consciousness, of which your "special abilities" allows full awareness/conscious

interaction in a full cause-and-effect relationship. In other words, your master is real as far as

his cause and effect on the world is concerned; he is both separate from you, but also

integrated with your consciousness and being. You are aware of the history, because he has

told you and he is you. You were bred as a vehicle (I'm not referring at all about channeling)

but in an awareness sense of an expanded reality unknown to most humans -- to serve the

agenda of your Master, but also to find resolution and synthesis of your Master's agenda with

the free will of your own sentient being on an individual level of consciousness, at which most

us humans function. This might be viewed as a microcosm of the drama unfolding at large, for

the human race at large.

This is not meant to advance my own personal philosophy of the material I've processed thus

far, but to frame a basis for the question: Is this an accurate assessment? If not entirely

accurate, are we at least beginning to think about these issues along the right lines?

Yes.....................

Q 77. T Smith: So to elaborate/confirm: The elitists are staging a "luciferian" type revolt

against the creators (I assume employing us as their mostly-unknowing army of fighting

slaves) and have aligned themselves with a faction of the 33?

Spose you wanna job now don't you cocky!

Lmao

Yes very well put......cheers.

Q 78. 3optic: Hi Atticus!

What particular Project Camelot interviews or bits of info did the Council find most

troublesome to warrant their intervention?

No it was the way it was going,not the material as such,of course it's all out there as you know,it was

the scientific place it was modelled to end up in.

Q 79.steve:

i read somewhere that in sleep, we are rooted to the physical realm via the base chakra.

this might explain why its so difficult to walk and run.

do you know anything about the nature of dreams?, their purpose, or realms etc.

cheers

steve

oh, and ... sorry for devaluing what you know in a previous post.

it came from a point of mild frustration

No I don't ,I've never had dream in my life never,and I sleep about on average two days a week.

My master and I take turns now.it's become interesting.

Q 80. astrid: Atticus you mentioned your diet in your interview, can you be more specific on this,

in relation to the do's and don'ts.

Even a short list??

in the scheme of things is this important?

(or shall i start a thread on this an make it a topic unto itself??)

In Gratitude,

Astrid

Yes er yes ,erm yes yes yes yes yes and errrrm yes!

9. Rose

10. Rose

Q 61. peace: and one more, THANKS SO MUCH:

does this apperatus/device have anything to do with the "jump room" discussed in camelot/avalon videos?

again, thank you!

I suppose the short answer is yes,but it's not simple to explain.

That is a large subject.

You guys are starting to make me feel I'm not answering things,but the questions are very big.

I'm not sure what to do about this BILL .

Q 62. SteveX: Hello Atticus and Moneypenny

Here's my thruppeny bit

1) Does the 33 or individual you work for interact with reptilians? Y/N

2) Is the reptilian / illuminati agenda in alignment with the 33 Y/N

3) Are the reptilians a major player with relevance to the 33 Y/N

4) Are the reptilians going to be defeated Y/N

Concise, but I have one more. On the 27th of Feb next week....who's the winner?

1)this is a hard one to answer at this stage,I want to say yes,but then everyones going to run

screaming for there pitchforks and torches.it's totally not how you think it is....the whole things upside

down and Chinese whispered into a complete mess...we would have to unravel that mess first..and to

be honest I just aunt there yet sorry.

Last question. ME

Q 63. qbeac: Hi Atticus, thanks for answering our questions.

Some simple almost yes/no questions:

1) How would you define the nature of the 33?

a) Normal human

b) Special human (enhanced DNA, more intelligent, etc.)

c) Non-human?

2) Are there different competing factions among the 33?

3) If so, are those competing factions engaged in a serious internal battle for control, or they

just have relatively minor differences of opinion but work together as a cohesive team?

4) Are the 33 “currently” (in 2011) the most powerful human authority in this planet Earth, or not?

5) Are there other human power structures in this planet capable of confronting or overriding

the authority of the 33, or close?

6) Do the 33 have any other type authority above them (overlords, ETs, etc.)?

7) If so, are the overlords of the 33 human or non-human (Service To Self-ETs, etc.)

8) In case the 33 have overlords, do those overlords have any other authority above them?

9) How many layers of structures of authority are you aware of above the 33? Can you at least name them?

1 wiser

2 there is now!

3 they are now!

4 tricky,I'd say know realtime"no"

5 yes

6 no,not in the sense you mean it,they are observed.

7observers ,ET

9 none

Q 64. rmauersr: Questions for Atticus

If the energy of fear is replaced with love, do some of the 33, or their masters, starve?

Do the 33, or their masters, seek infomation hidden within the human DNA?

Have the 33, or their masters, limited their evolution by manipulating the human experiment?

Is there close at hand, a rare and major event that attracts the return of many involved in the human experiment?

Do the 33, and their masters understand what changes they must make to themselves to evolve?

Thanks for all your help Atticus. All help to uplift humanity is appreciated.

1)huh!they ain't lord zalron and this ain't lord of the rings.

2)no

3) no,only by recent misadventure of some.

4) yes

5)don't understand

Your welcome,oh and sorry I just read that back and it seems rude,it's not I was just lifting the mood,

but the serious answering no not at all.

Q 65. RUSirius: Atticus, if you were us, and to some degree (amount unknown) you are, what

would you do with the info you provide? Atticus, what the heck do we do?

As bill always says,"cool it" all will be revealed,it takes time.

Q 66. yaksuit: Assuming that "time" is a "constructed" illusion would you agree that some

ET's are "Us" in the "future" ?

cheers

yak

No , not in they way you mean ,if you mean us coming back to see us,is that what you meant?

Q 67. 4th Sky: Atticus,

You said we have about 6 years to fight the war without guns. Give me one clear, practical

example of how to fight in this war.

Thanks.

Finacialy...............

Q 68. Akar: Hi Atticus, Atticus

As to help avoiding the overload of questions, also making just one to start.

Are you aware, when discussing all this material from a "spiritual" side that there could be a

distinction between "beings" incarnating sequentially (one life after another, reincarnation) as

I assume you may be doing and also most of the people who you are in contact with, and the

majority of us who may be incarnating simultaneously using multiple incarnations at the same

time? The focus for "sequentials" would be to keep the game going on using the control,

tools, means and everything they have to "dominate" planet Earth, while the goal of

simultaneous is simply to leave this game as soon as possible, just with a nice baggage of

experiences. I wonder if the 33 see this game in the same way, or if you share this view also.

thanks!

Akar

You have just ask a question that is going to allow me to address a huge subject.....

Thing is it's going to get very very heavy !

The question involves one from earlier which I could not broach,but now they are starting to stack up.

One more item and it's another thread no doubt.

Can I please ask for your indulgence a little longer on this one as I do have to converse with bill when the last piece falls in place.

Thank you in advance

Q 69. Adaiahsshadow: If the 33 see this as the most logical solution to a global problem. Are

you aware of any other possible solutions they considered that were rejected?

The discord has emerged because of this problem,my master agreed with bill if you like,that's why this is happening.

Not because of bill but because of my masters decision to give the artifact to me.

He new I could hide it very well and be able to keep the secret of it's whereabouts concealed no matter what.

I'm a bit stubborn like that.

Q 70. 1159: Atticus, as you and your master knows, the human species is a sentient being on

a journey back to redicovering their true identity. In truth, we are as gods with boundless

knowledge and wisdom. More than that, we have the ability to surpass knowledge with love

and creativity.

My question is this: when we discover that identity... and we will, will the masters and

contollers, the 33 as you call them rejoice at 'a new birth', or will they quake in their shoes because their reign of contol is ended?

They were never in control of the modern world ,that is controlled by man.

The descendants of the various lines have different attributes as we all know ,after all we all have our talents.

Some started to dabble shall we say,the old man has debated wether this is just another branch of the chance,or a deliberate problem.

Is it part of the experiment or is it interfering with the experiment it's random engine.

This debate has been going on for a long time,and what's more seems to over the last 500/600 years

been the place all disagreements go back to.

Well he has made my and his bed...so no you will not have that concern anymore.

Worry about the men in the suits........

That's where we go next.

11. Fuck me , what a long winded twat...lol.
    Here's some music , it may help , you may hate it...
    Just like everyfin ...

• insane insane x 1
  12. Rose

Q 51. bluestflame: I'd be thinking what was on the latest rocket launch

It's something unsavoury is my opinion,

But I don't know.....

If we continue with our plan younwill know.

And what's more considering you asked I think you should get to turn whatever it is off.

Remember I said that.

Q 52. maggie: Atticus,

How many of the 33 are women?

None................

Q 53. Aurelius: Atticus ... is your Master human? and what colour eyes does he have?

I cannot answer that question.

Q 54. witchy1: Thank you for the opportunity to ask questions Atticus:

Can you suggest some reading material or a writer for us that may assist us in understanding

your philosophies/history/purpose (please dont say decipher the sumerian tablets)?

Will earths quarantine come off in the near future? If so how will this effect us?

How important is our personal ascention or awakening to the "cause". How do we know if we

have reached it.

How will you know which of us to trust?

Wont meeting each of us be a logistical nightmare?

When will Bill be meeting the machine and taking the questions to your (our) master?

Why does the 33 not manage those in power who are reeking havoc on our planet and allow

humans and earth to be a planet of plenty rather than scarcity.

What is our true history?

Why is there so much "new" interest in earth and are we really an experiment? If so who

controls the experiment?

Are there nearly humans in positions of power and controlling the planet now?

How can we tell who has a particuar/specific genetic heritage? Does it matter?

Are reptilians living underground? (sorry I just had to ask that one)

Thank you for your tolerance patience and temperance. I know I have pushed the bounderies

Stay safe

Witchy

No I can't but I bet bill could.

There is no quarantine.

Not quite sure what you mean,if your talking about that idea that they are going to let you ascend to

some spiritual plain,don't know,I've never heard anything about it.

Easy.eyes will tell me if you lie....

No it won't for me.lol

Bill will not meet the machine.I cannot answer the second part.

He was going to meet,the council when it existed,this means standing in a room, and some are there

in person some in communication.but they are all there in one form or another.

To ease communication etc,you stand in the middle and look eyes front,that means some are behind

you get the picture,and if you saw them you'd understand why that's relevant,.either side of you are

two podiums.

You place your hand on the surface a hoop passes over you wrist,there is a 100mm gap between the

ring and your wrist.

If you lie ,it compresses at around 60mph and you smoke with the other hand from then on.....

The thing is bill agreed to this.

Either he's completely honest , or stupid. Anyhow he's definitely got grapes.

But one thing the agreement caused them to take a breath.because they new he meant it......

Long story, but they will not interfere.

That's a document not an answer,and I'm only a needs must student,we will compile this with bill.

Experiment is a crass word for what this is , no one does that's the point.

Don't get that one sorry.

No it doesn't matter ,you all have your feet on this ground.

I have not heard anything about that,maybe David Attenborough would say different?

I'm being kicked of the server every time I page change,so to be fair ,I will only answer single

questions.

Also as I come across the next multiple questions I will only answer the first one,sorry but I just keep

getting kicked off due to the traffic on the server......thousands.

Q 55. vericocha: Hello Atticus, What is your opinion on the work of Mr David Icke and how

accurate is his information, especially his Holographic universe belief?

Regards, Rob

Mr Icke is a very courageous individual,and he has everyones best interests at heart.

Q 56. GoldenYears: Are there beings in other dimensions that are part of all this?

Haven't got the foggiest idea.

Q 57. NoTingles: Here's what I am beginning to realize. Cuff me down, but please patiently

explain afterwards if I've got it wrong:

Unlike any time in previous history, even when the world war was going on (1915-1946) the

dynamics of our world is running at its highest pitch. No matter where you look, things are

happening at a rate that makes it difficult, if not impossible, to keep up with. Something very

big is about to happen?

For atticus:

if you can, give us some indication of whether or not the reports from Dr. Bill Deagle re the

effects of "Nemisis" (reportedly now closing in on the inbound trajectory of its 3600 year

orbit) are accurate?

I sense they are, and collateral research I've done seems to agree, and when you add the

reports which you gave (as well as from other sources) that work on the D.U.M.B's continues

at a fevered pace, it seems to me that very serious trouble for us here on Earth is due. What

doesn't seem to fit in all this are the actions of China. I don't get how what they are doing

makes any sense because I'm sure they know about what's happening, and are sensible

enough to realize they are wasting their time. Or are they???

At the same time- there's this really depressing realization:

There is a huge play being staged, and here I am without my admission. That means I stay

outside, trying my best to watch through a keyhole. And then, I realize there are more than

just one keyhole, there are (thanks to the internet) thousands- which one to look through? I

find myself rushing from one to the next, but none really offers a clear view of the whole thing,

and I end up more confused than ever! I desperately want to know what's going on, and

what's coming next because I know that not knowing certainly spells my demise.

That's why I find it so depressing. Then comes the interview with Atticus. Oy vay!

At first, what I heard there made me angry, I mean really angry and it came through in some of

my posts. In the intervening time, I've had to think, and now I realize that my narrow view of

how the world really works isn't the basis upon which to couch my response. At the same

time, what Atticus said in reply to Bills questions is tough to take onboard, and still is. I will

admit to having listened to the interview 5 times so far. What I now take away is: We're being

clued in that we don't know jack- there are intertwining "issues" at work that most of us

cannot fathom, but there are those (the 33) who do know, and we are being permitted a

glimpse. This is nothing short of historic, and we all have realized this significance. We know

some things, but the BIG picture is still beyond most of us. That's why Atticus/atticus is

being peppered with so many questions, many of which he cannot answer (not permitted to at

this time). The questions Avalonians have posed reveal they are tuned in, and they are VERY

sincere in the way they are handling this, and I'd like to say I am very proud of you all.

Question one only.....

The system is binary,

There is a perturbing effect from something,and they keep that close to there chest.

It is NOT AN E.L.E .

Also the planet is expanding...that's all I know about that unfortunately.

Q 58. NoTingles: Atticus- What I am dying to know is this:

With the world reacting to what is perceived as a globalist, totalitarian police state coming out

into the open, how much of that is just perception and how much of it is real? Recalling in the

interview with Bill that you said conservatively 70% of the stuff we find on the internet is rubbish.

Next, if it is real, how much of it going on is at variance with the plans of The 33? IOW- Do The

33 sanction or encourage it, or have the middle level tyrannts overstepped their bounds?

It's real,but if the PTB as you call them(governments etc) are faced with a dilemma which they

see,70%are good honest hardworking people looking at astounding problems going on information

and doctrine learnt from an early age.....

In short with the resources and infrastructure they have at there disposal and education of

course(you know the way the world IS)they just don't know what to do next.......and bet your arse

there always a snake that does.

This has nothing to do with the 33 as they were originally.

Q 59. Adaiahsshadow: If this Q&A session is suppose to enlighten us more to what is really

going on. Then what area of questioning would be most beneficial to our education?

I don't think I can quantify that myself I would need help(conversational)...

Btw I've only just got back on the server after my last post ,my people have been trying but haven't

been ablest log on....

Q 60. Céline:Hello Atticus,

This question reflects concerns of many members who may not choose to ask openly..

Members have expressed feeling drained and "fuzzy" Since the publishing of the original

interview. Some are also complaining of headaches and insomina.

My questions

1-Are these experiences due to psychic attacks as some suggest?

2-Is there a consequence to this interreaction with you?

The most concerning part of all this, is that some have reported physical attacks, (hits on

head, scratches etc)

3-Do you believe there is a possibility certain mal-intended entities may have been drawn here

by your presence and/or the work you are doing?

Any advice on stopping these affects would be appreciated.

thank you,

love,

celine

1)depends not he individuals status in the situation.(me I have several very nasty people to deal with

my every waking hour,some times it shows sometimes it doesn't.depends how tired I am of it.

Someone on the forum,probably not.just looking at the monitor to much i should think.lol

BUT........

You will go thru a stage almost like a birth in your head as you realise what's around you,your

probably all at various stages there and that can cloud your mind immensely ,especially if you don't

know anything about it.

Jeez(thankyoubanshee) I did a bad job of explaining that,I'll try again when I have more time.

2)I'll answer this one,because it's relevant ,in short yes at varying degrees,depending on you

intentions.and of course mine.

13. Rose

OPSEC.JPG

14. Rose

Q 41. granny: Is the disaster in the Gulf of Mexico involved with the false flag?

(Blue/Grey and old)

No there just a bunch of greedy selfish wankers!

But you did nonthatbalready right!

Q 42. aquarian: Atticus, Can you please elaborate on this statement? I'm sure that some

Avalonians suffer from depression and anxiety and seek help from professionals. Why?

This is very hard to answer concisely,bare with me I'm not a shrink,

If you feel that what is happening around you is wrong you start to feel wrong about what's happening.

This has an effect on your outlook.

There is also the simple fact some of you are linked to the planet situation in a symbiotic way.

I know it's vague but consider what I have to get thru today.

Bill is going wring me out like a sponge knowing him as I do.

Trust him to cover this subject in much greater detail,as he is one of those people,he just handles

very well."I think"lol.

But I have not seen his legs under the plimsole line yet...only kidding bill.

Q 43. ketikoti: Dear Atticus,

In the interview it was mentioned that the population was put to the test (famine, NWO etc) to

make the herd stronger and end up with "the better stock" for space travel etc. I think you will

end up with the servile, "domesticated" ones that are easily controlled, and a "master race" of

controllers". Do you know if they seek a genetic divergence of humanity?

Sorry I can't answer that without advice from others,but it will be answered.

Patience please, I know it is frustrating.

Q 44. GK76: Hi Atticus,

Thanks for the Q&A session, eyes blue/grey btw. :)

1. Concerning the "Dialogue with Hidden Hand" material seen on Above Top Secret's site back

in 2008 - assuming you have read it to a degree that you would be comfortable answering

questions about the content:

Are there any answers given by 'HH' (the interviewee) which you know to be false? If so can

you give some examples please.

2. On the subject of rhesus +/- blood types:

Is there a reason for the very low percentage of rhesus negative, and what is it?

Assuming there is a difference between people of each grouping, could you please give some

details as to how they differ (historically & physically).

I'm not here to cohoberate anyone elses evidence,if you want my opinion,it's this,if the hidden hand

are an organisation of any note I would know,and I don't.

Don't know about that it's not realy my bag,maybe ask bill to add it on his list.

HUGE SUBJECT, we have to defer again for the moment.

This is not a criticism

Can we make the questions as near yes or no as poss,and yes I know how ridiculous that sounds,but

I ask you to consider the question for yourself before asking,imagining you new what I know.

You will see what I mean then.

Maybe say four simple questions to add up to the answer in your own mind, four simple questions

I can steam thru,presuming I have any knowledge of the subject.

Thank you for not taking any offence in advance GK76.

Q 45. astrid: Hi Atticus,

i'm interested in the Rh negative question also.

Do you know anything about this bloodline, if so what can u tell us??

Thanks again for your patience with us here, much love,

Astrid

Astrid,

Can you hang on,please it's a big subject I know little about.

Q 46. peace: amazing stuff so far, thanks so much.

i was just wondering: the moon is a staging point for mars. what's going on there?

i appreciate any answer or none.

thanks.

Don't really know,this is the world of man,they scheme and trick,so it's hard to be specific.

I do know how they are getting there the apparatus involved,they cant make it work properly.

The reason for this is because I have the key,and I'm dangling it over a precipice of know return.

This is our leverage and it's why I'm getting away with this.it's a global Mexican standoff,the thing that

really is annoying for them is they knowing I actually want to destroy it and fully intend to if my master

permits me at the end of this struggle,oh and I have video of it,which I will give bill when permitted,it's

a very unusual item to say the least.

Q 47. Aldous: Atticus my eye color is brown, What may that mean and where may I be

headed? Also if you could elaborate on blue and green for others that would be grand.

Cheers,

Aldous

Aldous, pm me,asking a question,I said ask it in a post.

Now he has I'm going to be annoying and say as I've said to others this is a complicated question,

I will address it with bill.

However as you all know the eyes are the window to the soul.

Watch for bills answers in the future.(not to distant)

And sorry Aldous.

Q 48. Adaiahsshadow: O.K. I'll try to ask my questions individualy. Please don't take offense

Atticus, but you stated and it is apparent in your dialouge that you are a skilled manipulator.

Why then should we believe what it is your presenting?

Ask yourself that question,and yes I am a manipulator,you have to ask yourself another

question,what could you do about it anyway ?

But you ask and I know you know the answer.

Q 49. Redtailhawk: Hi Atticus,

Is your master what we would call an Annunaki?

Thank you.

No not at all.

Q 50. bodixa: Am I allowed a question?

Atticus, was Jesus like you.. bred on purpose for a specific role? Or is he one of us?

I wasn't there , so I don't know.

15. Anyone got a smoke...back in a mo.lolgeggle

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
  16. Rose

Q 31. aquarian: Atticus, Can you please elaborate on this statement? I'm sure that some

Avalonians suffer from depression and anxiety and seek help from professionals. Why?

They bleed for there world,and watch tenth generation ghosts walk around ignoring the plight.

It affects them in all sorts of ways,but if it was not happening they would be fine,it's a link,

You could say theybare the sane ones,and the doctors are the fooled,but we have seen some of that

here tonight haven't we,you know the ones with alls the answers,derived from there education.

Q 32. cloud9 View: I've been reading this thread for several hours straight since I realised

Atticus had posted on it and at the end I find he's willing to answer some questions, oh my!

What do you know or can tell us about changes in all planets of the solar system

and is there a danger for our planet?

Can you give us advice or very specific things to do for us to be able to change

the world for the better? I mean no riddles or guessing.

Do you know for a fact that ETs have had agreements with governments? If so,

can we breach those "contracts" if they are not positive for us? (we regular

people, majority of population, not the elite).

Thank you so much for your patience and time.

These ones are for bill.....sorry

Q 33. LeoNorth: A quick question for Atticus; do the 33 bloodlines see the ET

creators as gods?

No......in the future as equals

Q 34. ketikoti: Dear Atticus,

In the interview it was mentioned that the population was put to the test (famine,

NWO etc) to make the herd stronger and end up with "the better stock" for space

travel etc. I think you will end up with the servile, "domesticated" ones that are

easily controlled, and a "master race" of controllers". Do you know if they seek a

genetic divergence of humanity?

Sorry for bill again.......I need to converse on these with my master and bill,Not

my decision.

Q 35. maggie: The plan includes Bill and those here on Avalon? Possibly?

Depending on you I think,a question for you all,not me.

Q 36. Beth: Atticus, I have a question, what inspires you and what do you love?

Well that's a question of me Beth,and I will answer you another time if you don't

mind,sorry.

Q 37. ketikoti: Atticus: you intrigued me by stating that your Master is probably

the oldest person on earth. Can you give an indication of his age?

UPDATE:

Is his body also that old?

Sort off ...it's a question I need permission for and he's sleeping.

Q 38. edina: What are your recommendations on what we should do to prepare

for this event?

Pay attention,there are no coincidences.

Q 39. Céline: *celine offers Atticus some water *

Fingers get thirsty after talking so much..

How are your hands healing?

If people need proof ,look no further than this lady,she is living proof of why you

are worth a risk,some of you are fascinating and kind beyond your own selves......

They are hurting and I would like to take a break thank you.

Q 40. LeoNorth: Thank you for the response, a follow up question; are the 33 planing an

assault on the creators? is that why they want 'crusaders'?

No the elitist are .....along with some of the now fractured ones

17. Rose

18. Rose

Q 21. astrid: Does your master have our best interest at heart??

How is he/she connected to the 33?

Is your master human or ET?

Is your master other-dimensional?

In Gratitude,

Astrid

And his

No 1

Another thread (and I have no permission.

Again sorry.

Q 22. 4th Sky: Did you not say in your interview with Bill that you were here because you had

your own agenda to "kick them in the nuts"? Has your motivation changed? Is it because of

your reprimand?

Things are sequence driven when working,

Event driven when not.

And this is a long long confusing story,and bill is laughing his head off about ....wait for it.....Now!

Q 23. Abhaya: is your master acting seperatly from the group

Yes.......

Again a long story involved in the previous question I answered.

Q 24. maggie: Is it possible to inform us on this in the near future?

I can't avoid it...........your involved .

Q 25. granny: Was Phosgene used to kill the animals and is that why John Wheeler was killed?

Don't know,will find out for you,again I think bill will beat you to it.

Q 26. 4th Sky: Atticus,

What is the religion of the 33? Luciferians? Do you believe any of their religious beliefs?

They are far older than a any religion,and it's the stinking lows who do the Satan stuff , which is also

rubbish ,I've dealt with lots of them,sure they throw blood at you,and scream some mad biblical ****

then..they cry just like everyone else when they realise what I am ,and who I work for,they told fairy

tales to you know,guess what part I play ......

Q 27. Don Getazzio: Atticus, I have a question I have considered for some time:

Do you personally believe that these "33" have the right to make decisions that regard and have an effect on the entire human race?

Surely a more civil discussion could be adressed if one brought the question out in the open,

and involved people from all walks of life?

To soon a question,you won't ask if you wait for the whole thing to unfold.

Q 28. maggie: Atticus,

There seems to be a difference of opinion within the 33, correct?

Can you give us a percentage of the split and a brief description of that?

Ongoing and very sensitive,but you will get an answer as it opens up and I'm released to give one.

Q 29. Céline: Atticus..

Many would like to know if you could elaborate on what you meant when you said women are the key?

Thank you ,

celine

We were talking about things,of a different nature then and I will answer these questions in your thread.

Q 30. 4th Sky: Aha! So possibly you are here generating not only interest but educating in

order to gain support (consciously given or not) for your masters faction in the "civil" war

going on within the 33?

Precisely...............

19. Rose

20. Rose

Q 11. modwiz: Is there anyone else here who feels a deep sense of embarrassment having to

share common ground with the above post? Or am I being judgmental?

Respect is not fawning or kow towing, and I was under the impression that respect was a basic ground rule of the forum.

Now we all got away from the original thread about the false
    flag ET threat but spitting at

(figuratively speaking now) Atticus and the 33 just seems opportunistic.

My guess is sharing a room with Atticus might evoke some modification of behavior.

It seems like many have grown cyber-muscles.

I'm going to put my flame retardant suit on now.

Modwiz

I fully plan to meet all who can be trusted,

And when you do you will realise why I made bill the promise,because if you didn't have it you would

uncertain and it would hinder communication.

But no one would be disrespectful to my face for long.

That's not a threat it's an answer.

I actually like talking to you when you calm down.

And who thinks CHUCK deserves a round of applause for being concise.

I do beleive me.

Q 12. Nenuphar: What is the significance of our eye colour?

It's a way of determining your outlook on things.

Q. 13. 4th Sky: My very first post on this forum was yesterday in the form of

2 questions which are directly related to the thread subject.

They appear to have been overlooked
    but I would like to repost them now (Quoted above)

so that when Atticus is done his tea he can have a look and maybe answer them.

I have tried not to dilute the thread with too much useless chatter.

Thanks

My master is doing the kicking thru me.

There is a crack , a divide that's why things are falling apart around you now.

We will all take advantage.

You need us more than you know.

Again another thread.

The birds are to do with the sabre rattling going on,but HAARP is involved,but not how you think,not a

scientist ,those answer will come as I'm sure Bill is scribbling as we speak.

The alien question is very simple NO THEY ARE NOT ,then it gets very complicated,so again sorry

another thread.

Q 14. norman: staging post to where?

Mars

"............................

Q 15. Abhaya: what percentage of controll do the 33 really have on the situation. neutral ultra

advance ets excluded. but possible good visiting et's included

Which situation when where and who is the question.more specific please

Q 16. Isthatso: So.... it's started then? They're letting us know right as it kicks off?

It's amongst them the lower cast members ,large companies and societies .

The 33 are above this,they fight now amongst there selves .some are using things to start there

struggle with each other.

My master was in the chair and is over 5000 years old. He is going to give you a stick,use it.

He won't be around forever.

Q 17. Carpenters619: Atticus,

Is all the knowledge required to survive what coming, available for all who seeks to find it?

Or alternatively, will some people just not make it however hard they try?

1)

Knowledge no you haven't time.

As in everything,no some won't.

Q 18. norman: Are all the humans here now of the same genetic origin?

No they are not.

Q 19. norman: What are the Planes spraying over us ( chemtrails )?

It's a reflect ant material,not a scientist sorry,bill will no doubt ask the machine in his list.

Q 20. norman: What will happen to the internet over the next 4 years?

Nothing it's working fine,you all talk of all your personal thoughts and letters,politics ,bank details ,shopping(diet),it's invaluable.

But that's what it was designed into as soon as it was realised for it's potential,

This site for instance is scoured just like any other,for instance mannys left but he hasn't he's gone

somewhere else and will complain about all sorts,if he gets really eloquent,they will stroke him and

help things happen naturally "because of his talent"

Then he's funded because he disagrees and hey presto valid disenter casting doubt,,,

But you what he will actually think even after reading this that hes" doin the right thing baby"

21. Rose

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  22. Rose

ATTICUS ANSWERS QUESTIONS

Stephen at Avalon - 2011

Q 1. Chuck: do the mass animal deaths have anything to do with false ET flag threat?

Yes they do,if I fight with someone it's good to frighten them first,then you've already dimished there strength.

Also it's some sabre rattling amongst them selves.

1 down.......

Q 2. Chuck: What percentage of Bashi's post Full Disclosure! is accurate?

That's a long one sorry,good try tho!

Q 3. Chuck: What is the moon being used for?

Staging post

Q 4. Chuck: What is the nature of the machine that you interacted with?

First listen this is a very sensitive area,do not get to involved with this subject yet , I ask for your good sense on this.

The site will be destroyed in seconds beyond any repair if we upset this applecart.

It is a machine yes.

But it's not.

Not because of A.I as you think of it.

What's more there is a chance communication may be in the form of a post or two here.

It is connected to a person.

He is a freind of sorts of mine.

He is also highly strung.

Bill will meet him soon,we are going to travel to see him together.

It consists of five bays ,it is liquid cooled

You lay in a gelly substance and it puts a connection in your back .

I did this it's not pleasant and very cold,oh and you have breathing apparatus put in your mouth and nose.

I was in it for two hours,I nearly died after the experience.

But we had a go , I'm not sure if I'm glad I did at this point.

Another thread I think don't you chuck?

Q 5. Chuck: Do the 33 have a sense of being connected to a divine source? That which includes all.

Mmmm!

This is very hard to answer at this stage,rain check,you'll see why eventually ,I give you my word.

Q 6. Chuck: If you were us... what other threats would you prepare for?

Honestly.

We have six or so years to to fight on a level that doesn't include war.

Not the type of war with guns .

It's much harder than pulling triggers and pushing in magazines of bullets.

Q 7. Abhaya: what do we need to know based on what you think we are ready to know?

That's what we are doing now?

Q 8. Isthatso: Thanks...

Who specifically are the 33 afraid of, other than the masses waking up ??

Warm wishes

Each other only.

With good reason,you would not even be able to stand in the room with them.

It would be a mouse in a vipers pit.

Seriously I've seen it happen.

Q 9. Nenuphar: Hi Atticus,

I have so many questions. I suspect many on the forum would find them simplistic and irrelevant, so I'm hesitant to ask.

What are some of the abilities you have that were alluded to in the interview with Bill? How did the "powers that be"

come to notice and take an interest in you when you were younger?

I was bread for purpose.

And left to fend for myself ,while they dealt me every misfortune.

When I got to where I should,they took me in.

Oh and the abilities thing is another thread definitely,not because I'm great at it,but because it's a big

subject and something most of you will benefit from.

Sorry I am going quickly and didn't read your question properly.

Q 10. maggie: Atticus, why are you here?

My master has a plan.

Last edited: May 3, 2015