Featured Trump Takes Action in Iran to Stop a War

Discussion in 'Φ QANON & POLITICS' started by Rose, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Rose

Rose Φ

News from House Classified Intel Briefing

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rose

Rose Φ

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rose

Rose Φ

5. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rose

Rose Φ

upload_2020-1-10_10-43-13.png

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rose

Rose Φ

To be continued...

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  9. Rose

Rose Φ

Full Interview Tonight

upload_2020-1-10_13-52-13.png
    President Trump told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham in an exclusive interview Friday that the imminent threat from Iran that provoked the United States to kill Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani involved planned attacks on four U.S. embassies.

Asked specifically what was targeted, Trump revealed: “We will tell you that probably it was going to be the embassy in Baghdad.”

Pressed on whether large-scale attacks were planned for other embassies, the president said: “I can reveal that I believe it probably would’ve been four embassies.”

The full interview with the president will air Friday night at 10 p.m. ET on Fox News' “The Ingraham Angle.”

Continue reading

• Like Like x 1
  10. tag

tag π

I had another conversation about the topic of Iran, copying it here:

Like all nations, and human nature, the situation in Iran is complex. And probably much more than people realize.
    I read through all the Iran themed posts last night and in the process came across this article that I feel treats the situation within Iran in one of the more balanced ways I've seen yet.

Without Ethnic Minorities, Regime Change in Iran Will Remain a Distant Hope

I'd like to point out that I tend to make a distinction in my mind between the Islamic Republic (current regime), Iran the country, and the Persian people and culture.
    I don't necessarily equate them as the "same."

I had not yet made the distinction of the ethnic minorities within Iran and the role they play in Iranian politics.
    This article expands my thinking on this topic.
    I found another article by the same writer above, Raman Ghavami, Has Iran Violated the Nuclear Deal?, this statement caught my attention.
    The Q posts mentioned a secret site, black site, in northern Syria, 30 April 2018. Several months prior to the MeK conference that Rudy G addressed, that also experienced a bomb threat.
    I had found it odd that Iran attacked a site in northern Syria recently.
    And many people have wondered about Putin's visit to Syria.
    Then consider this AP report: Reports: Unidentified planes strike targets in eastern Syria

The stated goal of Khamieni's Axis of Resistance is to extend the Islamic Republic across the Fertile Crescent, (as a base for global expansion)

This is an underlying tenet of all Islam sects, Shia, Sunni, and Wahiddi, and sub-sects within these sects.

(And they all seem to play into that "end times war" scenario. I often think of Dune when I think about this situation of the 3 Abrahamic religions. The Bene' Gesserit sisters seeded mythology that could be tapped and activated to steer various planetary cultures. Paul Atriedes' mother, Jessica, used that to her advantage with the Arrakis Freeman to keep her and Paul alive after the assassination of her husband Leto.)

(Another unrelated side note: Another movie version of Dune is due out at the end of 2020.)

I felt Q was noting that all of these are created for the purposes different than what the public are sold, but rather as a means to fleece the US taxpayers, and/or the People of the planet. USAID, Climate Agenda, Nuclear deals, (black sites funded and continue to serve the "endless wars" racketeering scheme, ect.. )

JC Collins of Philosophy of Metrics talks about how the Islam faith was created by the Pope to counterbalance the people's liberation from the Catholic Church via the Protestant movement. (All 3 faiths seem to serve the same masters. As do the banker class and the more malicious elements of Deep State operatives.)