VOICES of REASON

Discussion in 'Φ v.3 The GREAT AWAKENING' started by Rose, Jul 25, 2018.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. norman

norman Member

Solari Report

SPECIAL SOLARI REPORT: RESET IN UKRAINE WITH KAREL VAN WOLFEREN

Karel van Wolfren is an author, journalist, professor, publisher and one of the most respected voices in the Netherlands on geopolitics. Last week I visited Karel for a wide ranging discussion on his views about events in the Ukraine and how they relate to the push for central control globally.

2. norman

norman Member

[​IMG]

(my own voice of reason, if I may be so bold )

The "elephant in the room" despite ALL the carry-on about Nation State power struggles and a shift of power from west to east, is that even when Trump had all the evidence of a stolen election, he packed up his bags left the stage.

In his rally speeches he keeps on saying "If I was President, Putin wouldn't do this, and Xi wouldn't do that etc . . etc . ."

Flip that over.

Try hearing those statements like THiS:

"We, the 'Save humanity white hats' have some dirty work to get done and it involves powers other than American power. With the mass mind control being what it is, and the expectation that a US president should and would stand in opposition to those foreign powers acting as they have to, The US doesn't, strategically, need a Trump at the visible helm right now ( looking weak ), it needs a weak impostor who can be shunted back out of the picture when these dirty jobs are done, and America and myself (Trump) can stand up proudly in a world where things are more sorted out"

It logically follows through, then, that Trump won't be back in the white house until that stage is done. Putin, and possibly others, have a clock ticking because ideally The US needs a fair election next time around. The pressure is on for a conclusion of this stage of operations before 2024 (Jan 25) at the latest.

I heard talk last year, that a patriot was privy to a group call which included Trump himself, where "negotiations" were mentioned. I can't place where I found that and don't know where to begin to locate it to include here now. The general sensational consensus at the time was that it was surrender negotiations with the cabal ( hah, a likely story ). Much more likely, is that it was negotiations with foreign powers about how to get this stage of operations done and who was going end up with what pieces of a pie, in political, economic and otherwise, terms.

We can think the worst, as many others are doing, and see all this as a Machiavellian nightmare of wholly inhuman power struggling. Dog-eat-dog to the death stuff, with not a genuine 'good guy' anywhere in sight, or we can flip it over and see it another way around. After decades of malevolent regional power base tinkering by a cabal controlled 'US corp' global goon squad', there's a shed load of correctional dirty work to be done.

An interesting point, about Afghanistan and especially the Taliban. Who were the first box to tick on the cabal list of targets/enemies when they pulled the 9/11 stunt to give them cover to go kick ass all over the world ? Yea, the Taliban. That suggests to me that they are not cabal puppets. History even tells us they are not. They whooped the Brits' asses for them way back long ago and I'll guess they've never changed their colours since. In a white hat/Black hat paradigm, I'd place the Taliban firmly and squarely on the white hat side. They've been kicking cabal ass since before any of the rest of us were even a twinkle in our mom's eyes.

I'll end this with a question, who's really running the show within China ?, from a 'white hat/black hat' perspective, that is . . .

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Rose

Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

Clif describes why he had Dick Allgire remote view a subject
    to verify the iconic role Joe Rogan plays in our future.

upload_2022-3-12_15-10-22.png

upload_2022-3-12_15-34-38.png

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
  4. Rose

Forgot to post this one here.

5. Rose

6. Rose

7. Rose

8. Rose

9. Rose

The Fall Of The International Banking Cartel – Roy Davies

10. Rose

Juan O Savin "Hunters Become The Hunted" 2-17-22

11. Rose

12. Rose

13. Rose

14. norman

norman Member

Anna De Busseret
    September 13th, 2021

20 minutes
    Anna de Buisseret is a senior UK lawyer and a retired army officer.

. . . . . and a comforting voice of reason.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
  15. Rose

16. Rose

Juan O'Savin and Nino: Feb 8 2022

17. Rose

18. Rose

19. Rose

20. Rose

Roy Davies ~ The Review Part 3
    upload_2022-1-29_13-23-17.png

21. Rose

22. Rose

23. Rose

Juan & Nino 1/18/22

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  24. Rose

:) Mel K & Nino Rodriguez ~ The Ongoing War For Humanity

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  25. Rose

26. Rose

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
  27. Rose

High - Rodriguez - The Quiet War 01.04.2022

28. norman

norman Member

[​IMG]
    Dave Hodges and I discuss what is in Antarctica and why world leaders strangely visit the continent at seemingly odd times. We also discuss what the Globalists plans ultimately are and why nothing seems to make sense.

ANTARCTICA CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER? W/ DAVE HODGES (1OF2)

ANTARCTICA CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER? W/ DAVE HODGES (2OF2)

29. Rose

30. Rose