Featured As Yet Uncategorized News

Discussion in 'Φ POLITICS' started by Rose, Oct 5, 2018.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

2. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Names removed to protect innocent Twitter accounts:

?: Wow, the Democrats really want the Cold Civil War to go hot, eh

BREAKING: Biden vows to eliminate banking regulations that require banks to make decisions based on impartial risk-based standards, rather than political or reputational concerns. Arguing that banks should be free to refuse service to conservatives. https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/1...g-banks-wont-refuse-service-to-conservatives/

Me:
    maddd

?: On January 20, 2021 at 8.36am GMT Mars in the sky moves to form a conjunction aspect with Uranus and it’s an extremely dangerous – red alert moment – here on Earth. The strife, conflict, unrest and violence that’s inclined to happen will erupt with cataclysmic suddenness.

OK who wants to help me understand what Mars conjuncting with Uranus today & tomorrow means? I understand its a big deal, if you're into that stuff, but I don't know why and it feels particularly relevant to the way the energy is off today as well as the inauguration tomorrow.

The energy is really off today. I would tempted to blame the nerves I’m feeling about tomorrow, but it’s not just me saying it. I’ve asked a few people around me who aren’t wrapped up in the election and they agree. Same with y’all?

Me:
    Yes. As the dems offer their very best hollywood produced bread & circus to who knows who? I, for one, will not be participating.

• agree agree x 1
  3. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-12-15_14-51-51.png

• thinking... thinking... x 1
  5. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

6. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Love in the Air?

• Hmm Hmm x 1
  9. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

agre2

upload_2020-11-13_13-41-54.png

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-10-24_22-8-5.png
    Murder Hornets ...​

• whoa whoa x 1
  11. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

So, basically, Trump has forced Big Pharma to pay all Medicare Recipients yearly Deductibles. fffuunnttvv

Just like Mexico is really paying for the wall....

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-9-14_12-41-9.png

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-9-14_12-17-15.png

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Recall Gavin...

• Like Like x 1
  18. tag

tag π

Hello Rose, I've been wanting to introduce you to Tore of ToRe Says. If you haven't discovered her, yet.
    She's another interesting thinker.
    Regarding the Beruit explosion she posted this tweet:

She ties the events of the FBI raid of the Cleveland (Miami and other offices) of the Ukrainian oligarch, Igor Kolomoisky, to the two Ukrainian ships in the Beirut Harbor.

I discovered Tore around the time that Millie Weaver did her piece on Shadownet and IIA (Interactive Internet Activities). Millie has a new expose coming out:

Millie and Tore often work together and have become good friends. Tore talks about working for Global Strategies Group out of Luxembourg, under the supervision of John Brennan. I think she was an information analyst? Tore often playfully refers to herself as a time traveller, which Millie mentions in this video about "Reality Hacking".

As an aside, in this ToreSay's video Tore describes time in a way that reminds me a description that Stephen made at Avalon, and Atticus1. I don't know if he described it here at InPHInet? (Stephen seemed to describe something else, Tore is describing time.) The descriptions are so close that when I heard Tore's it really stood out to me.

Back to the Beirut Explosion, Skai ties the materials stored at the port area that exploded to some of her previous work that she has posted about in the past. (re: London)

Carlos Osweda has done several twitter threads on this topic.
    https://threadreaderapp.com/user/COsweda

• listening listening x 1
  19. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-8-5_15-53-42.png
    The World has always taken a beating from humans, but those beatings have now become potentially much larger.

Yesterday a horrific and powerful bomb detonated in Beirut, killing a great many. I read it was 1/5th the strength of the Hiroshima bomb. Our condolences to the victims.

The blast might be explained away as an accident (I doubt it–how could huge amount of dangerous chemicals be allowed to remain stockpiled so close to a major city? More likely it was set off intentionally to accomplish a goal known only to its perpetrators. Beirut was once listed among the most beautiful (and stable) cities in the world before it became a crossroads for war.

The United States was also beautiful and stable for a long while, thanks to our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Now the Marxists are ruining our cities and they want to destroy our country. The mass media and the Democrats are aligned with this. Too many powerful people at the top seem to want a Chinese communist system and they’re using their scamdemic as leverage to get it.

While we have all experienced ‘world weariness’ from time to time, the World has had to endure it for countless centuries because mankind’s follies are endless.

– Ben Garrison

Mass distractions to keep us from looking at the released Maxwell documents? Keep your eye on the ball!

Tina

• nod nod x 1
  20. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-8-4_13-50-16.png

• Like Like x 1
  21. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  22. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-7-14_20-36-35.png

• Hmm Hmm x 1
  23. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  24. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

25. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-6-16_13-27-50.png
    We’ve seen plenty of looting during the ‘peaceful protests,’ but the looters we saw on TV are amateurs compared to what’s going on at the top.

The Federal Reserve no longer consults Congress to create and distribute their debt currency. Not only has the Fed routinely bailed out its owners—the globalist central banks—it has also engaged in nonstop quantitative easing to prop up the stock market. Just this morning I saw the Dow was down over 700, but then for some reason it flew up to nearly 300 in the green. Was there fantastic news to trigger a nearly 1,000 point turnaround? No. It was the Federal Reserve at work. The market needed ‘liquidity’ just as a dry drunk needs more booze.

If the Federal Reserve is buying their own treasuries as well as bonds and stocks, who owns those financial instruments? Certainly not the poor or middle class. The top 1 percent benefits. They’ve actually grown fabulously richer due to the plannedemic. They control the system. They must not and cannot lose regardless of dire economic conditions. Small businesses are shut down, but global corporations such as Walmart remain open—fine and dandy. It’s business as usual—the screwing of the average man.

The Monopoly Men of the 1 percent own 50 percent of the stock market as well as over half the world’s wealth. The very top 1/10th of that 1 percent are billionaires such as George Soros and Bill Gates and they think their fantastic wealth gives them the right to usher in an Orwellian police state to monitor and control us all. Bill Gates’ COVID-19 vaccine isn’t about helping people. It’s part of their plan for a global ID system. Digital elements and perhaps a chip will become mandatory. Their plannedemic has been put in place to make this happen. It’s the ‘mark of the beast.’ Your very life depends on NOT taking Bill Gates’ vaccine.

After the 9-11 attacks, ‘Big Guv’ took away our rights under the excuse of ‘keeping us safe.’ We lost many of our Fourth Amendments rights and they will not return. They convinced us to exchange our freedom and privacy for safety and they made it sound like the patriotic thing to do, hence their ‘Patriot Act.’

The Federal Reserve has existed for 107 years and during that time they stole countless trillions of dollars in wealth from average Americans. Big government stole our freedom. The 1 percent, including the Rockefeller Foundation, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Clinton Foundation, and now the Obama Foundation will make sure everything else gets stolen—including our very lives.

—Ben Garrison

26. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Hmm Hmm x 1
  27. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

• Like Like x 1
  28. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

Notice Kim's Sister's eye?
    Looks like it is healing from being black?

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  29. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

30. Rose

Rose Φ Unknown Presence

upload_2020-6-9_12-10-45.png

upload_2020-6-9_12-11-14.png
    The Trump administration is giving $2.96 billion of CARES Act funding to support homeless Americans and those at risk of becoming homeless as a result of the economic shutdown during the COVID-19 pandemic, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development announced in a Tuesday press release.

“Homelessness was a major issue in some cities across our Nation long before this pandemic occurred, and unfortunately the dire living conditions of our most vulnerable Americans left many without a home to isolate in or proper medical and healthcare resources to defend themselves against this invisible enemy,” HUD Secretary Ben Carson said in a statement.

According to HUD, the budget allocates money for the following programs:

• Make more emergency shelters available for homeless individuals and families.
    • Operate emergency shelters by providing food, rent, security, maintenance, repair, fuel, equipment, insurance, utilities, furnishings, and supplies necessary for their operation.
    • Provide Hotel/Motel Vouchers for homeless families and individuals.
    • Provide essential services to people experiencing homelessness including childcare, education services, employment assistance, outpatient health services, legal services, mental health services, substance abuse treatment services, and transportation.
    • Prevent individuals from becoming homeless and rapidly rehouse homeless individuals.
    Full Article

• Like Like x 1