Hello All

Discussion in 'Φ QANON & POLITICS' started by david, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Rose

Rose Φ

So, you are saying people of the opinion others are inappropriately handling their legally owned property should have the right to seize it? Are you saying by force? If my neighbor doesn't like the way I handle my house and grounds, should they be able to drive me off and take it? I live in a modest home that was purchased in 1968 with payments made for 25 years. Also owned are mineral rights underneath the ground as is the case with all people in this area. Property owners are in a pool receiving natural gas royalties based upon the percentage of property owned. So, you are saying no one should be able to purchase and own land to include the minerals on it? Do you know anything about American history and hard fought struggles for rights? I suggest such ownership is not the cause of all the problems in our world.

2. Rose

Rose Φ

3. Rose

Rose Φ

Gemma: You might be interested in this Jacque Fresco interview by Xavier Hawk, a former Atticus "18" associate and InPHInet member (until Stephen ran him off). I have always found Fresco and most his ideas interesting.

You can find Xavier's interview with Greg Braden and a couple of his original songs here:
    http://www.inphinet.net/threads/oldies-but-goodies.128/#post-1241

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

As we all know (yawn), I suggest sociopathy plays the biggest role in the bulk of the problems of our world. But could it be that the controllers (ruling sociopaths) have a vested interest in capitalism and property rights?

5. Rose

Rose Φ

Could it be that sociopaths have a vested interest in nearly everything? Could it be that lower and middle class non-sociopaths also ultimately have a better chance by not relinquishing their rights to any centralized group and maintaining their freedoms? I would say (yawn) to your comment. But Chico, could you and I please respect each other and our personal right to maintain differing opinions without falling to that level?

6. Rose

Rose Φ

They quickly became interested in owning it after US Centralized power forced assimilation and moved them onto reservations. I seriously doubt you would find many native American Indians today who would voluntarily agree to relinquish the lands they now own to anyone else's control.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  7. Rose

Rose Φ

• disagree disagree x 1
  8. Rose

Rose Φ

I suggest that Peter Joseph's greatest talent is Propaganda. He has used Jacque Fresco to promote anti-capitalism. If I am not mistaken, he stated in his London Real interview that he and Fresco have now parted ways? I relate that fact purely on recall of a past quick viewing of that program, so please let me know if that is not the case. I tune out the moment I recognize a propagandized message promoting a concept I disagree with.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  9. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

No. Remember what motivates sociopaths -- power and control over others. That's where their focus always is. They do not have a vested interest in things that do not increase their power and control over others. But it is true that they have found ways to manipulate many things for that purpose!

Of course, given our currently insane system, run by sociopaths! But what Joseph and Fresco are doing is looking ahead to what a new system might look like that would be run by normal people instead of sociopaths.

It appears you have misunderstood my yawn, Rose. I was not yawning because I was bored with your comments, I was yawning because I was bored with the one I was about to make! I was not implying any disrespect towards you, I was making fun of myself. You should understand by now, after all these years, that I welcome differing opinions and do not under any circumstances criticize people for simply holding opinions that I don't hold. Much of the time, I myself once held those very same opinions, so of course I understand why they would hold them!

I am more than happy to hear any critiques against Peter Joseph, Jacque Fresco, Hitler, history, capitalism, property rights, me, and even sociopathy. Zook has been concentrating on critiquing me and sociopathy for years, and I enjoy those challenges. So when anyone agrees with me, that's fine, and when anyone disagrees with me, that's even better. I'm not looking for like-mindedness. If I was, I'd still be at Avalon!

10. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

They did not quickly become interested. It took centuries. That mindset was forced on them, just as America forces "democracy" on nations all over the world at the point of a gun! That we would find few native Americans today that share their distant ancestors' philosophies only indicates the extent of the conditioning, programming, brain-washing, and mind control that native Americans have suffered at the hands of their conquerors!

But I'm glad you made this comment. I don't think you have realized the extent of the conditioning, programming, brain-washing, and mind control that both you and I have suffered by those same conquerors. Our ideas about democracy, capitalism, property rights, government, elections, justice, money, health care, and just about everything else were established and shaped by deceiving men who lack empathy. Our ideas about all those things are not really ours. Other people planted those perspective in us for many different reasons, but always with one primary and fundamental (but hidden) reason -- so someone could more easily control us. They did the same to the native Americans, to the Germans, to the Koreans, to the Iraqis, to the Afghanis, and to more human groups than I can count. I have questioned what I was taught about Hitler, and I have uncovered plenty of suppressed evidence to justify questioning the mainstream portrait of Hitler. I have done the same for 9/11, the Holocaust, the 20th century world wars, the "free" press, the monetary system, the American government, and just every other major subject we are indoctrinated with from birth. I realize that most people are not with me. How can they be, as they have not had the luxury that I have had to dedicate so much time to investigating such disturbing issues. Most people just go along to get along. I understand that, as I did too for much of my life. But somehow, I got lucky, hit a tipping point, and began to look into things that would cause me to change my life. I'm not saying you or anyone else should do this. All I do is share what I've learned, put it on the table for others to critique, and continue to learn.

As Neo said in the Matrix, "Choice. The problem is choice."