Hello All

Discussion in 'Φ QANON & POLITICS' started by david, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

Remember when 11,000 air traffic controllers were all fired by Reagan in August of 1981? While it is true that government jobs have a reputation of being secure, I'm not at all convinced the government is telling the truth about that security. And there are other ways to persuade government employees to carry out policy set by the department heads, who are carrying out policy set by the president, who is carrying out policy set by his handlers, who are carrying out policy set by whoever controls the money. The money still does the talking. How about being given undesirable assignments, or being passed over for promotion continually? I've seen both happen. When sociopaths are involved in leadership positions, they will find a way to get their underlings to perform as desired. Sure, there can be exceptions, but the carrot and the stick are mighty effective. I am reminded of General Montague Winfield, who I suspect was promised some important perks if he just didn't show up for work on the morning of September 11, 2001. I've dealt with this character, and I'm convinced from his behavior that he's a detestable sociopath, adept at charming and fooling just about anyone. Psychologically, he's much like Bill Clinton.

• thinking... thinking... x 1
  2. Rose

Rose Φ

Well, a new terror incident pre-empts Trump's scheduled VP announcement tomorrow. Pence? I tend to fall asleep considering that choice. If he is looking to do anything but please the Republican establishment, what does Pence really add to his campaign strategy? Appearance of business as usual? I don't think that works with Trump. I almost think his son would be better. He at least would, in a superficial way, represent a different generation. He seems to be very well spoken and loyal. If I were advising Trump, I would say, VP is often just a figurehead anyway, think more of central casting with your choice, not a wonk policy advisor. You can find others to help you with details. You make a mistake if you think of your crazy campaign as business as usual. Do something different.

3. david

david Member

Personality profiles often reveal the proper type to be groomed for the proper position. Take a "Cheryl Mills" for example, perfect for a lackey. Incompetence is descriptive...correct of course...but descriptive in a way that projects a sentiment. Many are chosen because they are perfectly competent to do the limited thing required of them. Its horrible really because many of the worse qualities of a human being become the best under the circumstances and these people are a mess because of it.

4. david

david Member

You deal in sentiments. I am going where the data takes me. I don't assume anything has been "prepared for me" I watch and learn. Already I have found that there are competing interests at play, I have seen evidence of no feedback loop and while you assume one exists, I would rather continue going where the data takes me.

5. david

david Member

Pence "does no harm" lol.

6. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

Just as with your initial post, you couldn't be more wrong. I deal with evidence, and I go where the evidence takes me. The evidence has been consistent, unambiguous, and unrelenting that the political process is orchestrated theater, dominated by sociopaths, and driven by their psychology focused on deception and manipulation in the pursuit of power and control over others. Analyzing that theater for consistency of accurate detail and genuine meaning is a fool's errand because the story is fiction, or more precisely, deception. Until you get over that hump, your "data" will lead you everywhere except towards the truth.

7. david

david Member

Just saying so does not make it so. Again its not wrong or right its where the data leads, its not really an opinion, its an observation, though I know its easier for you to think of it as a preference lol. What evidence do you have to support the conclusion that EVERY aspect of the Government is acting the same way, under the same guise? If you can prove that every last person is involved at this level and there are no exceptions than you are amazing, but somehow I doubt it considering you would have to speak to every last person in the government.

Again, you may not like what the data says, but looking at whistle blowers testimony, individuals who claim to have interacted with the government on various levels, intellectuals of great repute, there is consistancy about certain observations. Among them:

1) Much of the information that is "Juicy" is need to know, preventing individuals from forming a complete picture. So, taking information and verifying its consistancy from more than a few people often finds correlation... and often finds pieces of the puzzle that fit.

2) People that do claim to see the big picture are often asked to correlate the details to find more correlation. Predictions also sometimes verify that a person was aware of certain events.

Heres the thing Chic: Only a sociopath would not acknowledge the following: that continuing to demand that there is a large conspiracy that will NEVER allow one to see the truth...except when an occasional error is made..and then, a quick recovery by the masters fixes everything...puts it back in the loops that all flow to the top, is constructive. You want to know why? since you love to use that term so much?

A normal person says: "I can try to change things because maybe its not that bad, or maybe I can catch a break, or maybe things will change, whats the harm?..." BUT a sociopath prefers the power of being right, even when being right is a null set! There is power , social control in declaring, "we live at the whim of evil overlords and I know this!! I resist it on a personal level and prosper!" But there is no power, no social control to be gained by simply stating "Well...I think the mechanisms of control are sufficiently strong that any data I have seen does not move me, but knowledge is such that new facts come to light and I don't know with certainty any more than most people." I mean you seem to confuse me with the information that I work with. The data is the data lol.

Anyhow as much as it hurts me to say this, you do not have the power over anyone sir! If you have data that suggests we are working in such a dire situation lets see it. I will be starting as things progress to bring data about truth claims, data from various whistle blowers and other data such as I have put fourth showing that in the military there are competing interests. My interest is to see how this election will influence what happens in this country. Data from emails suggests that Clinton has a mandate to go to war with Russia. Assuange at wikileaks shows emails that show this, we know that the wife of the Ukranian ambassador is on tape implicating herself as starting the so called revolution in the Ukraine, and, telling Vitalie Klitsko to "back off" in his bid as president for the people representing independence. This is "proof" not speculation about evil overlords! We know Putin is against this, and no I don't have reason to believe this is manufactured.

So Chic, by all means post what you like, but I would really like it of you would show proof of assertions.

8. Rose

Rose Φ

Perhaps Pence can be trusted to remain robotic in his public persona, but a man who does not believe in evolution? I think this VP choice does do his campaign harm. Pence will be disliked by Trump's current base of public support. He will be liked only by his base of loser republicans insiders who would have never supported Trump if they didn't have to. I heard this morning he spent all night trying to get out of this pick.

9. Rose

Rose Φ

This is a strange story:

What were Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, and GW Bush doing at a High School graduation in Arkansas?
    "A storm forced former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair to evacuate during a high school graduation in Little Rock, Arkansas. Evacuees were instructed to go to the bottom of the building. (July 15)"

10. Chicodoodoo

Chicodoodoo Truth-seeker

Just seeing it documented does not make it so either. You claim "we know" all these things but we do not. We only think we do, and that's what I've been pointing out with regards to your hypocritical assertions. So many instances of "we know" have turned out to be deliberate propaganda, like 9/11 or the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty or the Holocaust or the Wallis Simpson affair. Evidence for all of that is well documented at United People, and I won't repeat it here.

That you concentrate on supporting Trump while and disparaging Hillary shows me you are still very much caught up in the game and cannot see the forest for the trees. This ridiculous American political game was deliberately prepared for all of us. You have not only fallen for it, but are so entrenched in it that you will defend it as real, which is exactly what you've been doing. I've done it myself in the past, so I know how easy it is to get caught up in it. If you know enough to be an anarchist and not vote, why don't you know enough to see how all of this circus has been expertly prepared for us, exactly as is done every four years?