Featured Identity Politics and other Craziness

Discussion in 'Φ Qanon & Politics' started by Rose, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

2. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

3. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

4. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

• Hmm Hmm x 1
  5. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

The Bizarro World!
    Obama Sounds Just like Trump!

6. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

jw.JPG

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. tag

tag π

In a recent post, I shared a video of a young woman raising very relevant questions about public education and how it appears to have been set up to sabotage her generation.
    I first saw her on Facebook. I decided to chase down a Youtube version of her video to share here. And in the process discovered another video on her channel that aptly describes her journey from what she calls "the left" to where she is now.
    The more I think about what's happening in our culture right now, the more I don't want to use the word "left". I know very few people, if any, who identify themselves as left, or right. And I think both terms are misnomers of reality.
    What is often referred as "left" ideology is more accurately defined as bought and paid for media narrative. It seems to be a narrative that is designed to agitate people emotionally, to drive and manipulate people to certain ideas and beliefs.
    I found it fascinating to listen to Tiana Elisara walk me through her journey.
    I'm hearing more and more of these stories. People are starting to think through their thinking. Asking questions about their own thinking processes. Deep diving into their own research processes. It's not easy, sometimes it's painful. But, it's liberating, too.
    She is very clear and thoughtful!!!

• brilliant brilliant x 1
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018