Music - Let It All Out!

Discussion in 'Φ v.3 The GREAT AWAKENING' started by Damned Straight!, Apr 10, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

    Setlist:
    Raise the Dead
    My Generation (The Who cover)
    I Got a Line On You (Spirit cover)
    Cold Turkey (John Lennon cover)
    Five to One / Break On Through (to the Other Side) (The Doors cover)
    Manic Depression (The Jimi Hendrix Experience cover)
    7 and 7 Is (Love cover)
    Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin cover w/Lzzy Hale)
    Jeepster (T. Rex cover)
    I'm a Boy (The Who cover w/Zak Starkey)
    School's Out / Another Brick in the Wall Part 2 (Alice Cooper/Pink Floyd cover w/Andreas Kisser)
    Billion Dollar Babies (Alice Cooper cover)
    Train Kept A-Rollin' (Tiny Bradshaw cover)
    Brown Sugar (The Rolling Stones cover)

    Johnny Depp ~ Alice Cooper ~ Joe Perry

    ​
     
    Damned Straight! likes this.
  2. Two of the best Rock singers ever!
     
  3. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

    [​IMG]

    One Nails it!

    ​
     
  4.  
    Shadowself likes this.
  5. A little Axl/Dc
     
    Shadowself likes this.
  6. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

  7. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker



    ​
     
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  8. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

    Haven't listened to these guys in awhile....great intro! Had the urge for some Supertramp today! Never a disappointment!



    ​
     
    Damned Straight! likes this.
  9. One for LightestSon -
     
  10. Remember when this was terrible??...I sure do! But now in hindsight it's not a bad memory...
     
    Shadowself likes this.
  11. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

  12. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

    One more for the road...I'd rather be dancing....but work calls chikin2
    I dig the drums the most in this old Benny Goodman
    ​
     
  13. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

  14. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

  15. Shadowself

    Shadowself Shadow Speaker

    Geddy Lee and Neil Pert...

    Tom Sawyer Live




    ​
    smmileee
     
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  16. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

  17. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

  18. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

    I'm enjoying your vids, Zachie denz3
    ​
     
  19. Kurt Cobain turned 27 on the 20/02/94. This concert is 01/03/94. He committed suicide guest at the 05/04/94. Just over a month after this concert.
    Can anyone hear a desperation in his voice or a lack of interest? This is the last show Nirvana ever played and it sounds solid to me!
    Intense to think what can happen within a month...
     
    Rose likes this.
  20. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

  21. Rose

    Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

  22. zorro

    zorro Member

    And nearly 20 years later, my childhood friend, the guitar player on the right in the previous front porch photo and I were still making extra money playing in a local three piece small town Texas country supper club. I was also attending college. Even though several opportunities arose,I never wanted to go on the road.