That is INTERESTING!

Discussion in 'Φ v.3 The GREAT AWAKENING' started by Rose, Feb 13, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    • Like Like x 2
    • brilliant brilliant x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Interesting..

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • thinking... thinking... x 1
  4. Rose

Rose InPHInet Rose Φ Administrator

Interesting times....

5. Danielle

Danielle Member

on a similar note.

6. A predators face?
    Why?
    An ultraviolet signal?
    Anyone , know?

But its taken a long time to get that way.
    When did it start?
    At what point?
    How did that point come to pass , for why , for whom , when did it work , did it work once and all changed asap.
    Who put in the call to who , what was the concern of death for this creature ,

What was concerned.

Is it interesting , or a memory , we havent seen yet .

If two ears ask a mouth , does that mean fucknows.
    spennn

• thinking... thinking... x 1
  7. Rose

This is rather interesting:

Just saw this outside...

insect.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • beautiful beautiful x 1
  8. yaksuit

yaksuit Member

gitout

gameeeeroom

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. and in this everyone
    are some fascinating customers

you have a MATERIAL

some of these customers
    wish to try it out
    review it

they don't want it
    and have no use for it
    but instead
    simply want to see
    what it is all about

this is the age
    of the reviews

business is changing
    as it always does

but you gurus
    should know that already

the world is tiring
    of the same old same old

as it also does
    quite cyclically

and here you sit
    selling the old product
    to the new customer

a few of them
    are walking around
    your shop
    wearing cameras

in fact
    they don't need to purchase
    your product

they're savvy
    and know how to
    simply google something
    a few times
    to get to the source

can your product
    provide a value
    to someone
    if it were free?

they will find out
    lol

good thing
    you're an exception
    to the rule
    you guru

right?

can you read
    those ten words
    without getting
    a feeling of apprehension?

without having
    to calm your nerves
    through self talk
    and positive validations?

it'll all be fine
    for you
    then

you can sit back
    comfortably
    and watch your friends
    squirm through
    each of their lies

hopefully
    though
    they conveniently
    forget your name

because people are
    selfless while they struggle
    right?

lol

• Like Like x 3
  10. there is a thin membrane
    between interesting
    and appalling

we know it exists
    because we comment
    on the objects and events
    that cross between each side
    daily in our lives

there is a term used by
    gurus and their followers

MATERIAL

it is used
    as a representation
    of the verbal diarrhea
    the gurus spew out
    and wrap neatly
    in cellophane and ribbon

they and their apostles
    refer to the collective
    of the guru's word salad
    as MATERIAL

such a neutral word
    that does not evoke
    a strong emotional response
    in any push or pull

it sounds relatively scientific
    as well

and quite physical

MATERIAL

we sell
    ship
    package
    trade
    cut
    enhance
    promote
    MATERIAL

but conjectures
    about things
    and ideas
    that are fictional
    but represented
    outside the realm
    of fiction?

how do you commercialize
    such intangibles?

labeling it
    as fiction
    is of course how the sane man
    would see most logical

but a guru
    has a biting ego
    and knows their nonsense
    needs to be injected
    into a different vein
    to spread as a virus
    through the body

recall how the word
    MATERIAL
    has been used throughout
    the alternative media
    by varying gurus

is a bizarre theory
    about reptile extraterrestrials
    MATERIAL?

how about
    information allegedly
    channeled from an entity
    about how to meditate?

what about
    the stories of a super soldier
    who fought martians
    on their native planet?

or a book about
    being abducted by an extraterrestrial
    who just so happened
    to look the same
    and share the name
    with a detailed sketch
    of a creature from a 1965
    comic book?

none of these silly ramblings
    the gurus indulge their devotees with
    should be considered MATERIAL

nor should they
    be treated as such

these sort of things
    are all clearly
    conjectures
    at best

but more often so
    they are rooted
    in an internal urge
    to profit from
    someone else's
    fear
    or misguided fascination

there is nothing wrong
    in having an esoteric conversation
    with friends
    or sharing your opinions
    with others who are interested also
    in the same subjects

but the thin membrane
    between interesting
    and appalling
    is neared
    when these discussions
    find themselves
    in front of an audience

now you are seeking
    attention
    for your claims

but with attention
    soon comes
    support

as you surely
    must know

followers

what path do you take
    now
    little guru?

you have your audience
    what more do you want
    from them?

they are willing and ready
    to accept your "MATERIAL"
    and some will even
    give money in exchange
    for your ramblings

but once you cross
    that line
    and begin accepting donations
    discretely from the corner
    of your new and sleek webpage

or parading around the country
    with other whackadoos
    each profiting
    from each other's
    nonsense

never forget
    that your "MATERIAL"
    as you call it

is available to everyone
    not just your disciples

spennnclap9clap9clap9aliene

vioolen

• Applause Applause x 1
    • love it! love it! x 1
  11. Rose

Hope this is not to forumy...

please forgive me if so,

really i have barely spoken in weeks...

here, there, or anywhere

Just musing on this "article-interesting" of a few weeks ago...

it will not save the world

but perhaps sanity for some?

http://www.purewow.com/home/She-She...aign=shesheds&utm_content=pubexchange_article

soooo, apparently "she sheds" are the new "man caves" in America.

What a great idea!

Need a retreat from baseball, football, stupid auto shows on history channel, or something else?

Not a problem. ..

Just head out to your personalized "she shed" fior some quality relaxation time.

Paint, cook, garden, read ahhhhhh

Aren't they cool?

I may know some people who could make them better than these.

• brilliant brilliant x 2
    • love it! love it! x 1
  12. Rose

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  13. cchheeff

Interestingly ...lol.

One of the things that are said to me by excited males....(usualy) is this.

But Perhaps some context would help to make the point , I'm making.

So here goes...

This kind of scenario used to happen quite a bit in varying venues in and around the network of life.
    Also due to recent events (last for years) it now happens at least once when I am in public so to speak and people are aware of my previous career.

The situation arrives thus.

I am standing at a social/business gathering.
    I will see who is going to do this before they do , you spot them looking at you , when they think your not paying attention.

Later when I'm alone , or coming out of the smoking area , toilets etc...they will single me out and speak to me about anything , something in front of us as we community walk back to the main area of the gathering just anything...

When we are stationary and they think they are capable of broaching the subject they go for it...

Now understand , usualy they think this is a rare thing that happens (they are the only one who did it or at least just this night) ...

So then they say something flattering , like ,
    "it must have been hard doing your job "
    , presumably so I can say , "yes it was , I'm great and wonderful aren't I" lol.

Then when they get a favourable response they say(I'm generalising of course)..
    "I think I process those attributes you use "
    I will look suprised and impressed then say" oh really " then it comes , the thing they really want to say..
    " I think I could do your job "
    " how do I become , where do I apply to be a problem solver"
    , I will say " no problem , me "

I will then go on to say
    " I will take you on at twenty percent of your earnings" I will wait for them to go thru the stages of , realisation they could be in here! ..

Then I will say " yes , it's simple , I will get a job come thru from wherever , I will pass the details and client on to you"

I will then wait...let them think for a bit , it's all moved on very quickly hasn't it , they thought they would just find out , but , wow , they are in , this needs considering eh!.

While they are doing that , in that pause as they think , slack jawed and in there own head..
    I will say something like" so tell me are you married ?"
    Along with and not waiting for an answer , I will add to it.." What do you do for a living at the moment?"
    Again not wait for an answer and carry on to say " you know in this line of work it is advisable for all sorts of reasons to stay in your general employ" ....
    Then I wait again..
    For the wheels to turn round in the head , when the eyes say they have , and that they have stopped turning now ....
    I will invariably watch as they shake themselves of all those connotations ....and check there resolve , there belief in themselves ...

Then they say "yes , I understand that" or " that makes sense" etc...
    So you see now they know that they will not escape the responsibility or boredom of everyday life...
    They will still have to support themselves and there family if they have one...

Hmm...not looking as much fun now , not so much....lol.

Then I will explain the obvious .
    I will say something along the lines of " of course you realise that you can't involve your family in any way " and go on to say " you will have to actively lie to them at times"
    Again , I continue to say such things as " yes it's a type of person that will lie to there own family and understand it's for there greater good financially" also
    " family's don't always understand if these things get found out in the home because of an open briefcase etc"
    Laughing I will say " especialy the wife "
    Still laughing " what if it's a women your working for or on or is involved and by some mad chance your missus sees you"
    Now I'm really laughing , at my own very funny jokes(lol) I'm making while continuing " what if it's a guy who is totaly camp and your with him "
    "It can get awkward if your careless or unfortunate"
    But you would have considered all this obviously"

I generally leave it there , most don't want to play anymore at that point .
    Reality strikes, the sordid mess it all really is...with a bad taste in there mouth and the tail goes right up between the butt cheeks , they bid a good evening and skulk away..

Some however are stupid and single , bad combination....women should avoid these " men" ...
    They say something ridiculously arrogant because they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about...so something like " yeah well I'm single so I don't have that problem , plus I already do what I want when I want and look at my muscles or sword skills or athletic prowess , so I will be ok with ALL of that ".

Great , eh , perfect...lol.

Then we get to the point..
    Of our little (play for today) also the point to my post here now!.

I then say the last thing , I usually have to say.
    " so you are up for it then "
    they say " yes , how do we start , what now" they say , expectantly .
    I say " ok get fifty grand together as operating Capitol "
    I continue " set up a hotel or flat in these two places , and get yourself this car and this motorbike, then let me know when you are free for a month of your diary with an option to two more months, we can take it from there "

That is the end of the conversation right there..
    To be a problem solver , you must of course by way of reference solved all of your own trivial daily problems with ease.
    If not , what are you even bothering me for ...

BOY.....

So , how can you talk , before you are capable.

But most do , don't they...

Hence your point...
    Here's a song anyway..lol.

cupppa

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zonbi Ninshu

In the case of traffic lights, yes. I wouldn't bother with Fukushima for a multitude of reasons, but if I were to that would be one angle I would approach it from. I'm not a fan of 'faith'-based metaphysics; I don't contest that they can be effective, but one can never know if there isn't/aren't other 'players' throwing salt in the stew so to speak.

Having said, I am not opposed to using/operating under all manner of metaphysical dynamics; I have my preferences of course, but I find that necessity/aspiration is the most apt indicator of the 'best' method.

Further having said, I do find it curious that individuals (not you or anyone in particular just a general statement) have/do express such an interest in affairs half a world over, and can't be bothered to get a handle on their own health, finances, situations, etc. I don't agree with most of the statements of certain 'recovery' groups, but there's one that I absoLUTEly appreciate and agree with;

First things first.

15. Rose

Thank you for this reply. :)

So, your focus is geared towards manifesting specific detailed physical processes within these mechanistic devices,

not on the desired outcome you wish to achieve?

Interesting.... shirloc

I normally create abstractions, focus on desired outcomes, and then let details take care of themselves.

I will create, for instance, an abstraction for biological health letting details take care of themselves moment to moment

while staying in constant communication with the abstraction on a certain level with "resolve" to use your term..

Generally, I do not listen to the ideas of others regarding my abstractions. Only my own internal voice. We are all different.

I think it is very simplistic, this idea that standard requirements, recommendations, remedies, prescriptions can be universal for all.

I believe it to be a dangerous notion.

• Hmm Hmm x 2
    • agree agree x 1
  16. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Zonbi Ninshu

I have observed some of the activities you refer to. Personally, I could go both ways as far as arguing the point, but if I were to take a critical stance I would immediately ask these individuals - especially WRT radiation diffusion - "Okkay,... what exactly are you doing to the radiation (or intending to do)?"

While self-conviction is an important aspect of metaphysical funtion, there is a fine line between conviction and delusion. For years I would do a jedi mind-trick gesture when I approached traffic lights, and the light would turn green. People thought I was trying to turn the light green, which was true in a highly simplified sense, but false in a more detailed sense.

Traffic lights, as an example, operate off of sensory data (pressure sensors and sometimes cameras at intersections, or other times simply by timers). For me to attempt to 'use the force' on these lights was a matter of consciously inducing an electrical impulse into the ongoing system by way of conscious creation. Since it essentially boils down to computers and circuitry operating endlessly for prolonged periods of time, and since such devices can be observed to glitch, vary, or otherwise show slight inconsistencies over time, my intent was to induce one of these glitches in a manner that was favorable to my progress through the intersection.

Essentially, I was trying to spark the system I was faced with.

Having said, I share your skepticism about massive radiation fields. It is all fine and good that these individuals maintain the position that they can 'do something about the radiation', but what exactly are they doing? I'm not contesting the possibility that one CAN do something, but elimination?

Radiation doesn't just 'disappear' – it has a definitive (relatively) cycle – so there must be some point of the process that is being operated on. I don't claim that the individual(s) would necessarily have to possess a full working knowledge of how radiation operates, but a cursory understanding might serve. As such, I reiterate and expound my theoretical question: “what are you doing to the radiation? In what way are you inducing the radiation to operate in a manner outside its normal function?”

Moreover, what evidence – beyond the personal conviction that the radiation is being 'dealt with' – is there that anything is occurring at all? I seriously doubt that there are japanese surveyers with geiger counters who are observing sudden and/or unexpected reductions in radiation, and furthermore if there is such a reduction (I'm not ruling it out, just working it out) how widespread is it; are we talking about the whole city of Tokyo, or are we talking about a thimble-sized patch somewhere along the coast?

As far as physical routines geared toward perpetuation, continuity, and refinement of the physical form, that seems quite simple. I don't contest the idea that through conscious creation that a physical form can be sustained, but I would imagine that the focus necessary would require constant and unending attention. I have heard stories of individuals who have achieved such states, but only because that is their sole and exclusive pursuit/operation.

Simply, I imagine those individuals you reference could maintain themselves, but to do so they would probably need to forget about Fukushima – let alone Babylon – and focus almost entirely on their own experience.

To that end, I'm sure that the individuals would denounce such an idea as Service to Self (don't get me started on THAT shit) and carry on as they have. ^_~

• Like Like x 2
  17. What about the controls we don't know are there ..
    Say someone else suggesting things...

Let's put some rules , no direct influence no statements like "make a cup of tea or I will be angry"
    Indirectly or directly this would make what I'm saying nonsense..
    No , I can't say the thing , talk to the person , verbally , or privately about it..
    It has to be a thing that can easily be posted (so to not make an occasion out of it) that's cheating to.
    But most of all , it needs to be SPECIFIC no wishy washy open ended bullshit...design and form , real transference.
    I'm a skeptic in most things but not in the ways people think I am , that's just a tease..

The person must be innocent of the whole thing totally (again useless if they aren't)

I thought I would see..
    So I have been looking at things hard with both eyes..
    Talking with both tongues and sure enough , manifestation..
    But, what of...
    All shall be revealed in good time....

Oh one thing, I wasn't sure what to make of the word manifest in this instance , words mean such different things to me ..
    So I thought , to make it simple , we manifest a thought which issued a deed.
    Just an FYI.
    No bent keys this week I'm afraid , lol.

18. Methane , Methane , alert babbleonians are running for there very lives .....

• LOL LOL x 3
  19. if anyone is still fearing eternal damnation
    lol

• LOL LOL x 2
    • listening listening x 1
  20. FEAR
    is an omnipotent thing

or at least the fear of fear
    may be such

an amoeba will recoil
    in fear
    when poked
    under a microscope

we disperse from fear
    faster than we approach pleasure

a basis for genetic survival
    yes
    but what about now

as you run
    with the security
    of being in the middle of a pack

and such a pack
    runs in circles
    behind walls of captivity

how is your fear
    now directed inward
    as anxiety and distress

of the same benefit it once was?

the deepest fear
    is the fear of demise

but this fear
    can be used as leverage
    against you
    by anyone
    without such a fear

this fear can lead you to fear an unknown fear
    on the basis of the fear
    already generated
    concerning your intended reaction
    to the fear

this fear can turn you toward
    illogicalities
    that act as a buffer
    between your mind
    and the fear

your mind?

i hear this often

if you are fearing something
    you wish not to fear
    is this mind
    really your mind?

or have you passed control
    to your biology?

the fear of demise

we ask
    "what happens when we die?"

we respond
    "well
    no one knows
    because no one
    seems to return"

true

but life has two bookends

we draw from the same water
    we are poured into

consider your birth

enter the theater of your mind
    and go backward in time

memory by memory

love by love

mistake by mistake

lesson by lesson

step by step

until you can no longer walk
    crawling

crawl backward in the spin

to the first image
    you can remember

distorted faces
    you give to them no names

but they surround you
    and you are not afraid

now think back
    recall
    deeper into your memories

back to the tabula rossa

pre-existence

or post-existence
    for that matter

you can't
    can you

your mind will not stretch that far

but your blood pressure dropped

your breathing deepened

your mind is no longer racing
    with stress
    to do's
    inadequacies
    FEAR

only calm

• Like Like x 1
  21. Rose

67.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Poignant Poignant x 1
  22. that is interesting !

23. Add up the posters , lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hmm Hmm x 1
  24. something interesting.......

go to your favorite alternative comedia forum
    and look at the list of members that have posted
    so far for the day

this should be a good sample statistic

repeatable

each day
    to verify findings

write down the first letter
    of each member's screen name

i will go first
    lol

A-8
    B-2
    C-3
    D-2
    E-4
    F-4
    G-4
    H-5
    I-1
    J-1
    K-3
    L-3
    M-1
    N-4
    O-2
    P-3
    Q-1
    R-2
    S-4
    T-4
    U-1
    V-1
    W-2
    X-0
    Y-1
    Z-1

well
    that was a lot of extra work
    for nothing

the point is simple
    and much less profound
    than you would have expected

most members will choose
    a screen name
    that begins with the letter "A"

and the reason for it
    is quite pragmatic

have you wondered why
    the characters
    in my allegories
    all have names that start with "A"
    especially
    when they could have been spelled otherwise?
    off
    on
    lol

AUF
    AUN
    ANTON
    AUREL

i am illustrating
    a very comical observation

consider the member bodies
    of these genre of forums

have you ever watched
    someone choose a name
    for something?

i have many times

and i am sure
    you have as well

it is usually a deliberate process
    with logical reasoning

"this name is appealing
    for my boat
    because she will be named
    after the city
    in which i made my money
    to afford such a boat"

"this name is chosen
    for my company
    because it is a
    clever word play
    between my profession
    and my last name"

"this is my nickname
    because it is the first
    letter of my first name
    and the first letter
    of my middle name"

ok

have you ever watched
    someone choose a name
    to hide behind?

i am sure you have

and i am sure
    you have done such
    at some point
    in time
    also

but to choose such a name
    requires it be chosen
    in a way that makes
    deciphering
    your identity
    challenging

but not impossible

or it wouldn't be you
    right?

lol

so the source must be random
    but the finesse
    must be yours

how can this be achieved?

simply
    really

by making a selection
    of your own
    from something
    that is not your own

a list

and a list
    is ordered
    alphabetically

a list of philosophers
    a list of native american words
    a list of ancient cities
    a list of psychic terms

we carry on
    along the alphabetically arranged list
    until a word
    random
    of course
    makes us read it twice over
    from two different perspectives

as someone will read
    your screen name
    when it is on their computer screen

can you pick up
    your scent
    from the reading of this name?

of course you can

that is why you picked it

but can someone else?

you convince yourself
    that they cannot

because it is random

completely random

from a list

not your mind

right?

caamra

rugginhands

chikin

• Hmm Hmm x 1
    • listening listening x 1
  25. Rose

Thanks for posting this Video at the Pub, Lightest Son....

And I had to laugh just now when e-filing my tax return...
    Social media "thought germs" were again brought to mind.
    This is actually the last item to appear on the official e-filing confirmation screen now insanee
    I am sure all of my friends here are anxious to celebrate my recent tax return triumph !!!!!
    Aren't you???

irs.JPG

• Applause Applause x 1
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  26. chikinTwo jumpin chickenschikin
    You could say they are being real or doing one , doing a dance.
    Or is it more advanced.

27. Danielle

Danielle Member

• Like Like x 2
  28. chikinJumpin chicken

29. and the brothers of JERICHO
    from the story

they wait too
    like the mother though

remember?

they are who started it all

with knowledge of the power of their gaze