This Election, Human Change and Evolution and the Future.

Discussion in 'Φ Qanon & Politics' started by david, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

And.... Daughter Ivanka :)

2. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

3. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

4. david

david Member

I don't feel possessive about threads Rose. The latest. Did you read about the supposed Muslim father? If Trump would explain why he tirades it would help people considerably!

5. david

david Member

6. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

7. david

david Member

I hope its a legitimate hiccup and that he Trump wants this...Its a cakewalk becaue Clinton is such damaged goods. Its quite true when Trump says he is running against the media. I can give Trump the benefit of the doubt...But man it makes me suspicious when he is up, all he has to do is play it cool and he falls into attacking strawman Kahn...and then that last comment threatening to blow her head off..he really does not know better? Mind you it does fit a profile as most people would love the opportunity to catch her bobbing cranium.

I mean if he wants to win this its so easy. The pol data is BS, she is not drawing anyone and she is only trying to create that image so she can rig up the election and steal it...Trump may be more concerned with stopping that process and if he is, more power to him. They have some good people watching hillary like they watched karl as he thought he had stolen Ohio.

I am scared that Trump is a plant and hope I am wrong.... Im on the fence. When I hear him say she is trying to steal the election it rekindles hope in my heart...Hes right and he has to hammer that home. He has to make people understand that she can only win by stealing the election like she did the nomination.

8. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Indeed. Regarding media polls proving support: They got away with it as much as they wanted in off weeks during the primary, too, until actual vote results proved them wrong. They can claim anything they want to now with no effective counterbalance. Trump needs to make some MSM media deals and this last shake-up move leads me to wonder if that isn't what he is up to. Fox News seems to, in the majority, already have shifted several degrees towards Trump since Ailes departure. Since the story is Ailes is collaborating with Trump, I am wondering what intel of value Ailes may have to offer to the mix from his years of payrolling private detectives. I realize broadcast media is losing relevance every day, except for with the older generation. Is there a possibility Banner/Breitbart could be a crossover msm/internet genre in the making? I noticed my very first effective anti-clinton superpac ad during msm prime time news in Texas yesterday.

9. david

david Member

What you refer to as a "cross over Genre" in the making is why all pols are suspect...The whole situation is unprecedented. Ailes would indeed be a great asset. Anytime Trump makes the slightest effort he is effective...Hillary is truly despised and the powers that be cannot hide the fact they are trying to ram her down people's collective throat(s). If Trump wants this gig all he has to do is be more approachable than perhaps the most despised candidate ever in the history of our republic.

its not so much that the media is important to inform voters, its more a question of getting them not to sabatoge things! Hillary's weaknesses are sooooo obvious, she cannot even stand up. the elitists are really caught with their pants down. They probably are realizing now...after Hillary was no doubt given permission to lie cheat, steal, beat the shit out of Bernie (there are reports he was scratched up, now he has a nice new third house...more on that in a moment), may have even been in on Joe junior's demise...Thats pushing it? maybe.... that Hillary has to go down and they know she will not step silently. She may well catch lead posion on this one! She won't care if they send a message with Bill lol! She is after all a psychopath. Killing Bill would probably not mean much to her.

But Hillary has to go, the elites know that. She just is too much, the people are fighting back, the other people not in the conspiracy are not having it... crooked Obama, Crooked Colmey and Lying Loretta are just not stong enough, thank God! My own feeling is that they will get Hillary on RICO. I would be willing to bet a considerable sum of money on this outcome because that is what RICO is for! When Gotti got to big...they took down the entire mob and put him in a cage 24 7...Now a days? the same wise guys who lived large are pleading out with court appointed attorneys, the mob has been decimated. RICO took down Sheldon like he was small cattle and the New York DA does not need corrupt Lynch to do Hillary with RICO. If her health does not do her RICO is coming I doubt she gets nailed on perjury.

With Bernie? It was like: smack smack whamp!!! Listen bitch, you are going to endorse this witch and take this money and buy yourself something big... Unless you would rather us film you abusing a child... smack smack whamp!!! and if you talk or misbehave you will be thrown in jail for taking donation money for this thing you buy...if you shut up your family is safe, you don't commit suicide and you keep the thing you buy. So naturally Bernie buys what everyone needs: a third house right?

They are so evil.... And I don't believe Bernie had no choice, then again I wouldn't want to have been in his situation. I guess my point is that the Hillary death machine, we are at 6 so far... and Georgy Sorryass soorose have had to bypass the conspiracy because people were informed. Bless the alternative media, the internet, etc... Bless Britain for starting the revolution! We just have to do our part and hope that Trump wants this. If he does I don't think the company media can stop him.

10. Rose

Rose Φ Φ Administrator

Blast from the past retrospective:
    Christopher Hitchens on Hillary's run against Obama and nomination for Secretary of State.
    None of this has changed.