Featured Trump Takes Action to Stop a War

Discussion in 'Φ QANON & POLITICS' started by Rose, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Rose

Rose Φ

upload_2020-1-5_14-14-40.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rose

Rose Φ

upload_2020-1-5_14-19-5.png
    “It was the right thing to do,” he added. “It was legally justified, and I think we should applaud the president for his decision. We send a very powerful message to the Iranian government that we will not stand by as the American embassy is attacked — which is an act of war — and we will not stand by as plans are being made to attack and kill American soldiers.

Dershowitz continued, “I think every president who had any degree of courage would do the same thing, and I applaud our president for doing it, and the members of the military who carried it out, risking their own lives and safety. I think this is an action that will have saved lives in the end.”

“President Obama would have done the same thing if the shoe were on the other foot, if he could prevent the killing of American soldiers by killing a combatant,” estimated Dershowitz. “[The president doesn’t] need congressional authorization, or any legal authorization … The president, as the commander-in-chief of the army is entitled to take preventative actions to save the lives of the American military. [Donald Trump] didn’t threaten a war. He didn’t start a war.”

Continue reading...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rose

Rose Φ

upload_2020-1-5_14-25-14.png

• Applause Applause x 1
  4. Rose

Rose Φ

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rose

Rose Φ

upload_2020-1-5_15-53-26.png